• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I took a quick glance at Danny Phantom's stuff and the Ghost Physiology page.

So far a lot of it seem to be abilities that Kratos resists above and beyond, plus things he has on his side as well.

Is anything of Danny on the 4D + layered spectrum to counter Kratos' 4D hax and resistances (Which are also layered)?

Okay so I took a quick glance at Danny Phantom's stuff and the Ghost Physiology page.

So far a lot of it seem to be abilities that Kratos resists above and beyond, plus things he has on his side as well.

Is anything of Danny on the 4D + layered spectrum to counter Kratos' 4D hax and resistances (Which are also layered)?
@LordGriffin1000 would know. I linked the fight on his profile.

Just so y'all know, Danny Phantom characters will lose their 4-A ratings due to it coming from being above the Reality Gauntlet which is now accepted as 2-C. We are just waiting for the new Graphic Novel to be released on the 18th this month (7 more days) to see if they have any supporting Tier 2 feats to scale to, but regardless of if they do or don't 4-A will be removed since that came from the Reality Gauntlet.

Now if you still want to do the match to see who wins that's fine but it just won't be added.

Danny is similar to Kratos in the way of having busted Reactive Evolution that allows him to evolve against things he already has a resistance too but we don't assume he can evolve against hax he's not come across so the only things Danny has layered resistance to is Mind Manipulation (Above 5 layers), Biological Manipulation (Molecular level/3 layers), Soul Manipulation (3 layers) and for hax like Possesion (which works on the mind, body (molecular level), and soul) is 5 layers. Everything else is 4-D as well are baseline but can evolve going by his other abilities evolving.

But that's pretty much it. I can safely say Danny is the poor man's Kratos as the later pretty much has most of Danny's abilities cranked up to 11, far more skill/experience, better range, and a plethora of hax Danny hasn't encountered and thus doesn't resist. The only thing Danny has is the AP advantage but that can be closed with the exception of the Ghostly Wail which is 100x his base power but he won't start with it. So I can safely say Kratos either stomps or handedly schools Danny Phantom in the way of the Spartans.

Danny might gain new hax and resistances but we won't know until the 18 when I get my copy of the novel and see.

Just so y'all know, Danny Phantom characters will lose their 4-A ratings due to it coming from being above the Reality Gauntlet which is now accepted as 2-C. We are just waiting for the new Graphic Novel to be released on the 18th this month (7 more days) to see if they have any supporting Tier 2 feats to scale to, but regardless of if they do or don't 4-A will be removed since that came from the Reality Gauntlet.

Now if you still want to do the match to see who wins that's fine but it just won't be added.
Well that sucks.

Danny is similar to Kratos in the way of having busted Reactive Evolution that allows him to evolve against things he already has a resistance too but we don't assume he can evolve against hax he's not come across so the only things Danny has layered resistance to is Mind Manipulation (Above 5 layers), Biological Manipulation (Molecular level/3 layers), Soul Manipulation (3 layers) and for hax like Possesion (which works on the mind, body (molecular level), and soul) is 5 layers. Everything else is 4-D as well are baseline but can evolve going by his other abilities evolving.

But that's pretty much it. I can safely say Danny is the poor man's Kratos as the later pretty much has most of Danny's abilities cranked up to 11, far more skill/experience, better range, and a plethora of hax Danny hasn't encountered and thus doesn't resist. The only thing Danny has is the AP advantage but that can be closed with the exception of the Ghostly Wail which is 100x his base power but he won't start with it. So I can safely say Kratos either stomps or handedly schools Danny Phantom in the way of the Spartans.
Damn, even with these upgrades, Kratos still pulls far and ahead of the rest of the competition.

If there are no supporting Tier 2 feats, will the 2-C Gauntlet still be accepted?
No worries I'll just change it to 2-C for both since while Kratos will be stronger this is clearly a hax battle.

But it's rare to find 2 characters with 4-D hax that are similar tiers and I actually know.

Danny might gain new hax and resistances but we won't know until the 18 when I get my copy of the novel and see.
OOF.

So he has no wincons?

If there are no supporting Tier 2 feats, will the 2-C Gauntlet still be accepted?
Yes since it has the statements and feats to back up it's tier. It's why it was a solid 4-A while the characters were only possibly 4-A. Scaling them to it came from statements and Danny being shown above it but given it's new rating, we'd likely consider it scaling them to it an outlier.
No worries I'll just change it to 2-C for both since while Kratos will be stronger this is clearly a hax battle.
Please no
But it's rare to find 2 characters with 4-D hax that are similar tiers and I actually know.
This is true. Hopefully Danny gets enough stuff in the novel to contend with Kratos (if 2-C actually goes through).
So he has no wincons?
Pretty sure Kratos resists everything Danny has. Danny's only win method is a Ghostly Wail right from the start I think but that's very unlikely (possible but unlikely as he'll since he only did that once)

Damn, even with these upgrades, Kratos still pulls far and ahead of the rest of the competition.
I also forgot to say Lifting Strength, Kratos going to throw Danny into orbit and make his dream of being an astronaut come true.

Yes since it has the statements and feats to back up it's tier. It's why it was a solid 4-A while the characters were only possibly 4-A. Scaling them to it came from statements and Danny being shown above it but given it's new rating, we'd likely consider it scaling them to it an outlier.
If it's an outlier then will everyone just be tier 6?
Pretty sure Kratos resists everything Danny has. Danny's only win method is a Ghostly Wail right from the start I think but that's very unlikely (possible but unlikely as he'll since he only did that once)
Still a wincon tho

Also, for those knowledgeable on GoW. Do we have a blog showing the number of layers Kratos scales to? I recently created a blog for scaling Danny's mind resistance layers and possession potency along with showing a the layers for a few other characters mind hax and I wanted to know if we have anything like that for Kratos? (At least for the hax that has a ton of layers)

Also, for those knowledgeable on GoW. Do we have a blog showing the number of layers Kratos scales to? I recently created a blog for scaling Danny's mind resistance layers and possession potency along with showing a the layers for a few other characters mind hax and I wanted to know if we have anything like that for Kratos? (At least for the hax that has a ton of layers)
It varies depending on the hax in particular. Usually 2-3 layers but some are far higher like power nullification and some are baseline like poison magic.

It varies depending on the hax in particular. Usually 2-3 layers but some are far higher like power nullification and some are baseline like poison magic.
Ok thanks. For future reference, what is the number of universes 2-C Greek and Norse characters scale to?

Changed it to 2-C Danny Phantom vs Kratos.

This is kinda like Kirby vs Kratos: Kratos has hax but Danny has AP.

I made it Norse Kratos so it wasn't a hax stomp

Ok so is Norse Kratos willing to put Danny down or would he hold back? Because he resists Danny's hax and could end Danny with his hax. but Danny can knock Kratos out in one hit but given Kratos level of skill I don't see that happening unless he choses to let Danny get a hit. I'm going to lean towards Kratos since Danny would only realistically get a hit in with Ghostly Wail given it's range but he's unlikely to do that.

Ok so is Norse Kratos willing to put Danny down or would he hold back? Because he resists Danny's hax and could end Danny with his hax. but Danny can knock Kratos out in one hit but given Kratos level of skill I don't see that happening unless he choses to let Danny get a hit. I'm going to lean towards Kratos since Danny would only realistically get a hit in with Ghostly Wail given it's range but he's unlikely to do that.
Likely fighting to win but not kill, since they'll be in-character.

I'll going to vote Kratos still.

He resists Danny's most potent hax, and while weaker, his overall experience and skill outshine Danny's by a vast amount so Danny landing a hit is unlikely. Sure he wouldn't try to kill Danny but the moment he sees his blows (punches) do nothing, I'd argue he'd be willing to bust out his hax before Danny utilizes his wide range Ghostly Wail since it's not something he throws out early on unless it's someone he knows is stronger than him or a large group of people.

Last edited:
he gets skill stomped first 😭
Kratos definently skill stomps but my argument was Danny opening with or using his Ghostly Wail early in the fight as it has mass range/aoe and one shots. The problem was he is unlikely to lead with this approach so Kratos would more than likely win most of the time but it's not impossible for Danny to win (just a low percentage) which is considered decisive regarding matches.

Last edited:
Kratos definently skill stomps but my argument was Danny opening with or using his Ghostly Wail early in the fight as it has mass range/aoe and one shots. The problem was he is unlikely to lead with this approach so Kratos would more than likely win most of the time but it's not impossible for Danny to win (just a low percentage) which is considered decisive regarding matches.
Agreed. Danny actually has a viable win condition in his one-shot attack so this is far from a stomp. Kratos just opens with his win conditions more consistently than Danny.

Last edited by a moderator:
So the number of votes so far as 6 for Kratos.

6 (LordGriffin1000, Spinoirr, Eseseso, XSOULOFCINDERX, Marvel_Champion_07, Bobsican,

One more are needed for Kratos to start the grace period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back