• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill looking a bit buff in the ability department but I'll reserve judgment on if this is a stomp match depending on what Bill does (I would have gone with Freakshow or Dark Danny but let's see)

Guess I'll just drop what Danny has.

This Danny scales to people 100x baseline 2-A so I guess he takes the power advantage unless Bill has some sort of heavy scaling chain? Though Danny has various methods to catch up to characters stronger than him like reactive evolution, statistics amplification, rage power and Ghostly Wail can reach up to 100x his normal AP. He's got energy that ignores durability and affects the body, mind and soul, and his possession does the same but has about 5 layers so Bill would need to watch out for that I think.

For defense, Danny has ghost physiology which means his body is just a manifestation of pure emotions and energy that he can break down and reconstruct even when turned into orange jelly so I don't think Bill's transmutation will be a solid method of incapacitation. His body control, regeneration and forcefields are good defenses to survive, avoid or reflect attacks plus his main used intangibility can phase through attacks that can hit ghosts in their incorporeal state.

Going of Bill's more dangerous abilities Danny can't counter is his BFR and if he uses them effectively in combat, the reality warping, law manipulation are something Danny can't overcome. So I guess it depends on what Bill does first. If he's not a Hax spammer I'd say Danny could potentially land a possession or Ghostly Wail (unless Bill's Precognition is on all the time) if Bill throws out all his abilities nonstop then I'd say Bill wins more times then not.

This Danny scales to people 100x baseline 2-A so I guess he takes the power advantage unless Bill has some sort of heavy scaling chain?
Bill is stated to find a 2-A destruction as a mere joke but thats pretty much it
He's got energy that ignores durability and affects the body, mind and soul, and his possession does the same but has about 5 layers so Bill would need to watch out for that I think.
Bill's Mind and Soul are actually NEP 3 and 2 Dimensional so it will be very hard to affect them
For defense, Danny has ghost physiology which means his body is just a manifestation of pure emotions and energy that he can break down and reconstruct even when turned into orange jelly so I don't think Bill's transmutation will be a solid method of incapacitation. His body control, regeneration and forcefields are good defenses to survive, avoid or reflect attacks plus his main used intangibility can phase through attacks that can hit ghosts in their incorporeal state.
Bill mostly uses Petrification, Transmutation, Rarely Energy Beams that can affect NEP soul and minds. Since Bill also has NPI that can affect concepts would that help?

He may also use Mind Manipulation if he gets angry enough

Bill is stated to find a 2-A destruction as a mere joke but thats pretty much it
Then Danny is above him I guess
Bill's Mind and Soul are actually NEP 3 and 2 Dimensional so it will be very hard to affect them
So then Danny's possession of his physical form (body) is still applicable.
Bill mostly uses Petrification, Transmutation, Rarely Energy Beams that can affect NEP soul and minds. Since Bill also has NPI that can affect concepts would that help?
I think it depends on the concept but I guess he'd be able to touch Danny in intangible forms but he'd still needs to use something affective.
He may also use Mind Manipulation if he gets angry enough
Unless it's layered (6 layers) it will get resisted.

Would Bill being Overshadowed and booted out of his own body count for incap? (Assuming that's what can happen)
Bill should be able to create a new body for himself if that happens, he can also use sleep manipulation in mindscape

Can Bill trick Danny into a deal?
Doubtful, I don't think Bill has anything Danny would want.

I also want to say is there any wincon for Danny?
Would Bill being Overshadowed and booted out of his own body count for incap? (Assuming that's what can happen)
Honestly, unless destroying Bill's body or kicking Bill out of his physical body through possession stops Bill from creatinf a new body, it will count as incapacitation. Other than that, I don't think he's got any other win conditions.

Bill should be able to create a new body for himself if that happens, he can also use sleep manipulation in mindscape
Danny resists sleep gas specifically designed to effect ghosts because normal stuff wouldn't work and his reactive evolution would more than likely cover it. However since he has no knowledge on Bill's abilities he wouldn't be able to use Bill's powers effectively.

Honestly, since Danny can't interact with Bill's mind/soul due to its nature and Bill can just construct a new body and even leave it if he chooses (bypassing Danny's Regeneration Negation), Danny has no effective win conditions. This isn't a stomp but it is a mismatch as Bill would eventually win regardless of I'd he started with hax or not.

So is it a stomp, a normal Bill win, or incon?
It's a stomp (more so a mismatch). Bill likely isn't going to outright destroy Danny (especially given the power difference) but Danny has no valid win conditions as he can't do anything to Bill in the Mindscape thing and eventually Bill would just hax him with stuff Danny doesn't resist.

It's a stomp (more so a mismatch). Bill likely isn't going to outright destroy Danny (especially given the power difference) but Danny has no valid win conditions as he can't do anything to Bill in the Mindscape thing and eventually Bill would just hax him with stuff Danny doesn't resist.
You may close it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back