• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dan Kuroto Vs Ainz Ooal Gown

Status
Not open for further replies.
kuroto can shrug off time stop as god gamer level billion, so that's out. physically speaking, hes way higher than ainz as well so that's something quite significant. ainz has many durability ignoring magics but kuroto on the other hand has his continues so he can come back to life as well. is there anything significant on ainz's arsenal that might tip the favor? leaning on kuroto's victory due to superiority in several fields but i'd like to hear more from ainz's side

through what magic and what method specifically? kuroto's continues seemingly work by remaking himself outright after he completely vanishes entirely because his death as a bugster makes all of his data disappear

The magic is True Death, and he casts with a thought or word

• True Death: Instantly kills a single enemy, and nullifies all but the highest tier of resurrection magic

what's the highest thing it has nullified? kuroto's death as a bugster is pretty damn close to being an erasure and kuroto's alpha stage gashat is something that can pull him up from something like it

kuroto as god gamer level billion held back a lot against kiriya, but against his own father in which he fights more seriously, kuroto reality warp as a countermove against cronos' time stop followed by punching him hard enough all the way into the outer space then slamming cronos back into the planet using the moon as a boxing glove

the guy has a bad habit of underestimating his opponents

most of his demises usually result of that or the other

he only jobs against kiriya in another ending, and it was in an attempt to convince kiriya that kuroto was right all along, a circumstances that ainz doesn't share in this particular scenario. not to mention his mind set in the movie was far more serious than hes used to after his revival as a bugster because as it turns out, his sillines were all just a ruse so he can plan the event in genm vs lazer without the cyberbrain room members noticing

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
The magic is True Death, and he casts with a thought or word
just my thought on this, while Magic does affect bugsters (it is something that Hiiro would run on) I doubt this would affect Kuroto's continue as the nature of his continue is not magic based ability but probably more on technological based.

Gun Slave Unit said:
what's the highest thing it has nullified? kuroto's death as a bugster is pretty damn close to being an erasure and kuroto's alpha stage gashat is something that can pull him up from something like it
True Death negates low-tier resurrection, which is capable of reviving someone whose soul has been destroyed

a bugster doesn't really have something discernable as soul. their death involve them completely vanishing without any trace left, unless said bugster is a completed one in which case they'll just respawn indefinitely. kuroto's death would mean that there was nothing left of him at the time of his death yet his continue still brought him back to life

probably. though i don't know all that much about ainz so he might have something that might even the match a little bit hence why i said what i say in my first post on this thread

The only thing he has that can negate Low-Godly is True Death, and apparently this dude doesn't have a soul, and resurrection targets the soul in Overlord, so I think this is a stomp

its a bit hard to just consider him not having soul

well, it mostly depends on the interpretation whether you think a living computer virus could have soul or not

his vsbattle wiki profile does list immunity of soul manipulation as part of his power.

Maskofthedragon said:
Dan lost his built in resurrection before obtaining Lv 1 billion, but he can still resurrect with an energy item
he never lost it, its just by the time he got level billion he was down to 1 life point

Dainsleaf said:
Maskofthedragon said:
Dan lost his built in resurrection before obtaining Lv 1 billion, but he can still resurrect with an energy item
he never lost it, its just by the time he got level billion he was down to 1 life point
That's basically the same thing since he can't replenish them

down to one is different with losing it, fact is he did ressurect himself one last time after his final death

only then he's down to 0 life point

and I already mentioned at the beginning he is at full life points in this battle

A Bugster is supposedly no different from code (They can even be programmed). Once they die, the code is erased. There's no soul or anything. A Respawn for Genm is basically rebuilding an identical clone of Genm prior to his death; not the original one that died. So True Death is actually out in terms of effectiveness.

bump

its kinda clear Genm will probably stomp Ainz in seconds but I really want to see opinion of avid Overlord reader on this before making any conclusion

Basically Kuroto can no sell most of the thing in his arsenal before knocking him up into space. Even if he get an instant kill of he still have 99 lives.

ok, let's discuss whether this is complete stomp or not by visualizing possible scenarios then?

technically speaking ainz should be able to kill Kuroto one or two times at most before Kuroto got serious and launch him to space.

like we start battle Ainz use use one or two skills to kill kuroto such as grasp heart or other instant death spells.

then probably Kuroto will reapawn, launch Ainz to space and kick him to sun...?

at worse Kuroto will simply create game that outright erase ability to use magic...

any other ways this could go...?

Someone put Kuroto against Rumplestiltskin for strongest 5-A.

Ok yes.

I'm gonna close this now and when I come back there better be a Rumplestilskin match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back