• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Damnit I Forgot Thing (Smol SCP Revision)

I mean, given our upcoming revisions, the tier scaling will be made irrelevant soon enough.

I agree with all the hax additions tho.

Apparently the Noosphere has 5 spatial + 3 temporal dimensions, so it's 1-C now (planned CRT at least)

Basically everyone people care about scales to that

Hl3 was incorrect, it's not just the Noosphere. The entire multiverse has 3 temporal dimensions, and an uncountably infinite amount of universes. So all the god-tiers will be 1-C.

The spear?

There's no real reason, no. It's more or less stated to be part of why Adam could keep Pre-Flood Humanity safe from all the roaming gods, like 3125, so there's no real reason for it to not directly scale.

I ment, all characters being 2-A, possbly 1-C since right now they are 2-A, possibly Low 1-C, with the possibly being because they may be able to destroy the Noosphere

But it seems that idea was wrong

Don't bother OP, this site only gives upgrades when verses like Umineko.
Keep it up VS Battles, keep handing out Tier 0 to characters who don't even qualify.

Last edited:
Hl3 was incorrect, it's not just the Noosphere. The entire multiverse has 3 temporal dimensions, and an uncountably infinite amount of universes. So all the god-tiers will be 1-C.
You got any statements that says that the SCPverse has 3 temporal dimensions?

"I've left us crippled, vulnerable. Our science is backward, not just hindered but capped - I've made it impossible for us to learn things that were pillars of technology before the spear. Quantum physics, studying the eye-lobes, moving through second and third temporal dimensions. Stuff we used to be able to do with ease."

"I've left us crippled, vulnerable. Our science is backward, not just hindered but capped - I've made it impossible for us to learn things that were pillars of technology before the spear. Quantum physics, studying the eye-lobes, moving through second and third temporal dimensions. Stuff we used to be able to do with ease."
Kinda weird considering that one narrative has an infinite uncountable amount of dimensions.

We've had long and extensive discussions about all of this. We just do not have enough consistent evidence to make 3125 1-A or scale the god tiers to the High 1-B statement.

We've had long and extensive discussions about all of this. We just do not have enough consistent evidence to make 3125 1-A or scale the god tiers to the High 1-B statement.
Vs Battles: "too little evidence, SCP 3125 not 1-A, despite it being said that it can destroy narratives".
Also Vs Battles: "MARIA TIER 0 :OOOOO"
Someone please go ahead and ban me from this ******** shithole of a site.

I get your frustration, I love 1-A SCP as much as the next guy, but you need to calm down the hell down.
Also, for maria, there was actually a bit of a debate on her tier 0, and maaaaaybe it might get deleted in the future. But that's just a maybe.

I get your frustration, I love 1-A SCP as much as the next guy, but you need to calm down the hell down.
Also, for maria, there was actually a bit of a debate on her tier 0, and maaaaaybe it might get deleted in the future. But that's just a maybe.
Yeah again, just a maybe.
I'm so done with this ******* site.
And last time I checked, characters like Judy and Fireman are still Tier High 1-A despite them qualifying for Tier 0.
But what do I care. I hope someone bans me at this point.

Kinda weird considering that one narrative has an infinite uncountable amount of dimensions.

Why is that weird?

Also SCP 3125 is implied to be able to destroy narratives.

Treating 3125 as being able to destroy narratives is ludicrously far above its other showings, and causes circular scaling contradictions, with it being weaker than conventional god-tiers which are explicitly weaker than characters capable of affecting higher narratives.

And last time I checked, characters like Judy and Fireman are still Tier High 1-A despite them qualifying for Tier 0.

A CRT's being drafted to upgrade them to tier 0.

At least it's a showing.
Meanwhile this site jizzes its pants when they see the autistic loli that is Maria and give her a "Likely Tier 0" based on one statement.

Why does a statement of a character's potential not deserve a key?

Why is that weird?

Also SCP 3125 is implied to be able to destroy narratives.

Treating 3125 as being able to destroy narratives is ludicrously far above its other showings, and causes circular scaling contradictions, with it being weaker than conventional god-tiers which are explicitly weaker than characters capable of affecting higher narratives.

A CRT's being drafted to upgrade them to tier 0.

At least it's a showing.
Meanwhile this site jizzes its pants when they see the autistic loli that is Maria and give her a "Likely Tier 0" based on one statement.

Why does a statement of a character's potential not deserve a key?
I don't give a **** about your opinion, **** off.
Considering that you didn't even bother to read other SCPs connected to the Starfish, I've stopped caring about revisions on this site a long while ago.

Please call your lover Antvasima and tell him to ban me now.

Jeez m8 if you're posting your opinion on a public forum expect responses. Leave if you don't wanna be here, you're staying quite a while for someone who doesn't care.

Jeez m8 if you're posting your opinion on a public forum expect responses. Leave if you don't wanna be here, you're staying quite a while for someone who doesn't care.
No actually I don't mind responses from others, I just don't really give a shit about what you say.

Welp, hope you at least have fun jerking your hateboner for me.

@Ican'tthinkof1goodname He knows that, he's an angry kid looking for a ban to justify his anger.

This whole interaction did brighten up my day, yeah.

since this kinda jogged my memory on this, does this have enough agreement to be added or no?

I'm aware of the upcoming tiering CRT, but the justification for the spear's new tier wouldn't even be changed by that.

since this kinda jogged my memory on this, does this have enough agreement to be added or no?

I'm aware of the upcoming tiering CRT, but the justification for the spear's new tier wouldn't even be changed by that.
I still disagree with the resistance stuff.

The Spear of the Non-believer was literally meant to contest the God who gave everything names. Like, even Fae aside, what the hell is the point of a spear meant to refute a God of names and is the antithesis to the whole idea that can't even deal with possibly its main gimmick?

The God thing is more important than the Fae thing honestly.

The spear was literally in the room with Calvin when the statement was made.
Is there any more context to this? If the Spear is essentially the antithesis to said God's entire concept and was created specifically as a counter to their Naming powers, then that would be good reasoning for giving it Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation, to me, even putting aside the Fae stuff.

Rest seems fine by me.

Isn't there a statement in Nobody Dies that "The internal flow seemed to twist and turn through impossible spaces, incredible tension pulling the fabric of reality taut within the hardened disc. He looked deeper, into the molecular structure; there he saw five-dimensional warping that should, by all accounts, cause the disc to shatter into dust. The atomic structure was bent through eight dimensions, beneath that, the protons were pulled across eighteen; the constituent quarks below were crackling across twenty six and below that he could feel the tension of uncountable vectors in uncountable spaces."

@InfiniteDay that statement was dealt with in the 1-B downgrade thread. I don't fully remember the reasoning but I believe it had something to do with it not being tiering-applicable dimensions.

Back