• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IdiosyncraticLawyer

Username Only
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Administrator
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
  • SCP-3125's first key should gain Immeasurable speed, as it was stated that it would consume all human thoughts, meaning the Noosphere, within 4-12 hours; this scales to all of the Djoricverse deities.
  • The Scarlet King should gain his lance, seal, seven spears, and six loyal brides for standard equipment and the Ur-Blade for optional equipment.
  • The Scarlet King wasn't killed by seven of his spears, he was killed by his seventh spear split into seven fragments, so the profiles involved should be changed to reflect that.
  • Set's Djoricverse key should have Longevity replaced with Immortality (Type 1), as "almost eternal" prehistoric humans are a Kaktusverse thing, and he should also gain Statistics Amplification for being able to empower the spear fragments.
  • The Scarlet King should lose his Regeneration, as the seals he uses on himself and his daughters prevent harm by giving them Invulnerability; there's no evidence they also let them regenerate.
  • Isabel should gain Fire Manipulation, Resistance to Fire Manipulation, and an additional justification for her Spacial Manipulation and Time Manipulation for being able to launch herself as a beam of fire that burned Emma to ashes from throwing her and left "a vapor cone of tattered spacetime rippling behind her" and Type 4 Immortality for being able to reincarnate across history.
  • The Scarlet King and everyone who fought him should gain Weapon Mastery.

Last edited:
I'll give u 5 bucks if you do it. Embrace the filth once in a while.

Anyways, looking at the scans, the changes seem fine.
become a diamond supporter and I'll be obligated to think about it

now seriously I'm going to leave, this is an actual CRT, no place for ongoing jokes

I guess the changes seem fine.
Considering this is a minor self-evident revision, your approval and mine are sufficient, so I'll just apply this now, and then this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back