• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still disagree with HDE soul, but people here decide to pull out the thing called Tiering FAQ rather than actually explaining the nature of those thing, other than that i will look at other hax in general in the meantime

Machine Translated.
The Soul
It continues to hide mysteries that neither humans nor demons understand, but that all possess.
A fundamental nine-dimensional form that generally originates and returns to a higher dimension beyond the eightfold path.
It contains not only the mind and memories, but also all information about the Being and its ancestors since the beginning of time.

In geometry, the tesseract is the four-dimensional analogue of the cube.

I hope you get the nature.

It's far from over, everything that I didn't added at my "accepted stuff" post are still under discussion

Some of them are very important haxes

Accepted stuff:

The Fallen Priest's Existence Erasure and immortality type 5

- Morning Banshee's Immortality types 4 & 8

- The Angel of Damnation's Curse Manipulation, Negation, and Healing

- Kanigam's Clairvoyance

- 2-C Sparda Inheritance Resistance to EE & Curse Manipulation and Immortality Negation Type 5 (Types 4 and 8 Negation are under discussion)

- And finally the book of demons

If Dante is 9 dimensional, then why Lady is able to interact with him?
Cuz she hot 😈
images_5.jpeg

She can touch whatever she wants...

I like how this thread gone from chill to heated to shitposting makes you question life sometimes

Anyway let's stop messing around and focus on this thread so is there anything else to discuss about the haxs and resistance stuff?

Me and Tony and others are discussing somethings...we need sometime....so take slow pace untill.

WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE ?!

Gilver with public horniness...we are going to talk about your Prosecutor badge soon 👁
I swear with hand upon my heart.....it was for justice. I was just presenting evidence...which in its very nature is damning. 😖

Anyway, since the Tier 1 AP is no longer part of this thread, I can safely say I agree with the hax, 9-D souls and regen.

@RedReaper already explained this before, I destroyed is a general term. You can still have remaining pieces of an object despite it being destroyed, like a destroyed building.

Idk why you’re bringing up the demon kings destroying everything when that has nothing to do with the regen arguments. Demon king regen comes from something else, not from Vergil’s

@Lightning_XXI Dante has sealed characters away twice. One in 3 and the other in 1, it’s not that out of left field to assume he can use this to stop an enemy from chasing after him if we have no proof of him permanently ending these demons. If Mister or Galen’s have clips of Dante being able to negate their resurrection then I’ll accept it.

Dante is NOT a full blood demon, he’s part human part demon. There’s a very distinct difference here, also the whole soul ending stuff he’s experienced, did he lose his soul in any of those instances and regenerate his soul? If so I’d like to see scans of that, if not then it’s going off of assumptions here especially when Sparda Heritage demons aren’t comparable.

@RedReaper already explained this before, I destroyed is a general term. You can still have remaining pieces of an object despite it being destroyed, like a destroyed building.

Idk why you’re bringing up the demon kings destroying everything when that has nothing to do with the regen arguments. Demon king regen comes from something else, not from Vergil’s

@Lightning_XXI Dante has sealed characters away twice. One in 3 and the other in 1, it’s not that out of left field to assume he can use this to stop an enemy from chasing after him if we have no proof of him permanently ending these demons. If Mister or Galen’s have clips of Dante being able to negate their resurrection then I’ll accept it.

Dante is NOT a full blood demon, he’s part human part demon. There’s a very distinct difference here, also the whole soul ending stuff he’s experienced, did he lose his soul in any of those instances and regenerate his soul? If so I’d like to see scans of that, if not then it’s going off of assumptions here especially when Sparda Heritage demons aren’t comparable.
I was stating that there were scans in the Demon King/Lord/God section about Vergil’s regeneration feat from Nelo Angelo as supporting evidence. And I was specifically highlighting that such scans were implying “nothing left,” (like “without a trace” in the scan I posted), because at the time they were being used for the Low Godly arguments that used to exist.

That’s all I was saying???

Agree with the OP

And i am on an loop here, i don't know the argument of opposition, so can someone here tldr for me.

Anyway, now that the AP stuff is gone, Sevil, you can change me back to "Agree"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back