• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i completely disagree with 9-D anything, including hax. no proper evidence.
Hax isn't 9-D, only Soul-related stuff is 9-D.

Also, that's not really a good justification at all, no elaboration on how you think it's not proper evidence (Despite it being blatant in the scan itself), you're just disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing.

Either make a comprehensive argument for your case or don't engage in the thread at all. Either way, votes like that won't be counted. That's all I will say.

I got similar thoughts to Ultima's on 1-C.
We have decided to keep 1-C AP out of this thread for now, we will tackle it in a different time.

Right now, we are only discussing the validity of High-Godly regen, normal hax and 9-dimensional souls.

We have decided to keep 1-C AP out of this thread for now, we will tackle it in a different time.

Right now, we are only discussing the validity of High-Godly regen, normal hax and 9-dimensional souls.
Tony and me still have possibilities 1C hax on mind. So mod approval is very important.

If 9-D soul get accepted then most hax that directly at soul like soul manip, concept manip will be 9-D, that a freaking smurf
No? affecting HDE things is just range. granted you'd need 9D range to interact with the soul now, but its just that, range. without tier 1 their soul hax wont be smurf.

No? affecting HDE things is just range. granted you'd need 9D range to interact with the soul now, but its just that, range. without tier 1 their soul hax wont be smurf.
nope, this not just affecting something at higher dimension because you can reach it, but blast it to nothing, so it potency will be 9-D, because if soul get accepted it will be a compactified 9-D construct inside a 3-D being

Any other than 9-D stuff i said before which i don't want to mention again or Gilver will again lost faith in humanity @.@. The only problem i have is scaling Dante hax to all Sparda bloodline, i can understand if it is scaling to Vergil and possibly Sparda alone, but Nero is a big no no

Oh, right. Yeah, I remember Ultima saying as much.

nope, this not just affecting something at higher dimension because you can reach it, but blast it to nothing, so it potency will be 9-D, because if soul get accepted it will be a compactified 9-D construct inside a 3-D being
Ultima disagrees. You can message him again if you don't believe me. He has explicitly made himself clear that being a 9-dimensional entity alone isn't necessarily grounds for a higher tier, we'd need an explicit indication that it refers to an infinitely-great difference in power.

Any other than 9-D stuff i said before which i don't want to mention again or Gilver will again lost faith in humanity @.@. The only problem i have is scaling Dante hax to all Sparda bloodline, i can understand if it is scaling to Vergil and possibly Sparda alone, but Nero is a big no no
DMC5 DT Nero: AM I DEADWEIGHT TO YOU?

Last edited:
DMC5 DT Nero: AM I DEADWEIGHT TO YOU?
Well because stuff happen in PoC which chronologically after DMC3 and before DMC4 and 5, so i think scaling them to Nero a big no no, cuz Nero displayed so far very little abilities aside from raw power, scaling hall hax capable by Dante and Vergil is a bit insane

Last edited:
Hax isn't 9-D, only Soul-related stuff is 9-D.

Also, that's not really a good justification at all, no elaboration on how you think it's not proper evidence (Despite it being blatant in the scan itself), you're just disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing.

Either make a comprehensive argument for your case or don't engage in the thread at all. Either way, votes like that won't be counted. That's all I will say.
i've already said there is no evidence for how higher dimensions work. it's pure wank. higher dimensions doesn't automatically mean higher infinities. if you can't see that then i don't know what to tell you.

which still has to do with the exact same statement. we have no idea how these dimensions actually operate.
We aren't talking about the dimensions it's coming from we talking about the statement for the souls being nine dimensional forms the statement is literally so blatant with itself

We aren't talking about the dimensions it's coming from we talking about the statement for the souls being nine dimensional forms the statement is literally so blatant with itself
again, we do not know how higher dimensions work in DMC. higher dimensions in fiction do not all magically work the same way or even mostly the same way or in real life either. we need evidence on how they work in DMC.

again, we do not know how higher dimensions work in DMC. higher dimensions in fiction do not all magically work the same way or even mostly the same way or in real life either. we need evidence on how they work in DMC.
Aight go to a higher dimension and come back and tell me how does it function

DUH nobody knows how a higher dimensions works that's why in this wiki as long as you have blatant statements for it's enough

Last edited:
Somebody just contact Sevil and Ultima for this please, this is getting outta hand.

Aight go to a higher dimension and come back and tell me how it's function

DUH nobody knows how a higher dimensions works that's why in this wiki as long as you have blatant statements for it's enough
you're completely missing the point. we need statements in whatever fiction we're discussing that proves higher dimensions work as higher infinities or reality above fiction. we just have a vague statement of "nine-dimensional" without any statements on how they work.

you're completely missing the point. we need statements in whatever fiction we're discussing that proves higher dimensions work as higher infinities or reality above fiction. we just have a vague statement of "nine-dimensional" without any statements on how they work.
""Higher infinitues" are only needed for Tier 1. Not simple HDE.

which is very weird considering what "9-D" is is very much unknown in DMC, unlike some other fictions that make it quite clear. i'm still against this.
Dude....its a fundamental 9 dimensional form.
Just like cube is a fundamental 3 dimensional form or Tesseract is a 4 dimensional analog of cube.
We go with the most basic and default interpretation.

If you still have a problem...take it up Ultima, Elizhaa and Crimson. They assured 9D HDE as deserving upgrade bare minimum even before making the CRT.

If ""its not enough"" is all you have, then sadly your vote cannot be counted.

Dude....its a fundamental 9 dimensional form.
Just like cube is a fundamental 3 dimensional form or Tesseract is a 4 dimensional analog of cube.
We go with the most basic and default interpretation.

If you still have a problem...take it up Ultima, Elizhaa and Crimson. They assured 9D HDE as deserving upgrade bare minimum even before making the CRT.

If ""its not enough"" is all you have, then sadly your vote cannot be counted.
so you just assume what higher dimensions are automatically even though it's baseless assumption? real life higher dimensions are theories with many different interpretations, and assuming which one a fiction follows, if any, without evidence is just wrong. i don't care what the mods think. it's factually illogical thinking and jumping to conclusion. if that's how this site works to this very day still somehow though, oh well then. what I say will just be stopped by "rules GG" so i'll leave you and this thread alone then since it's a lost cause.

""Higher infinitues" are only needed for Tier 1. Not simple HDE.
From my knowledgeable, this is not how it works.
Higher Dimensional Existence means that the character, or in this case the Soul, exist in an higher plane of existence. But for this to be true, there needs to be evidence that said higher plane is actually higher and not a simple Universe.
This means that said plane needs to meet the requirement of Higher Dimensions, like the lower dimension being infinitely smaller than the higher ones or a Reality - Fiction difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back