• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah sorry. i'm calling bogus on this 9-D stuff. there is 0 evidence for any of it. vague scaling from real life mythology and religions, etc that are already shaky in of themselves is not a valid argument by any means.

HDE is ok, but for AP too vague, nature of those dimensions are Unknown
we do know that they're geometric dimensions. if the stuff about the demon world is true then they would absolutely qualify for tier 1. according to the standards

Something return to a higher realm doesn't mean it automatically HDE, and still nothing regard the nature of those dimension so all of this stuff you said is full of assumption
do you want the devs to put a fully detailed essay on what those dimensions are? they're clearly referring to higher dimensions in that statement

do you want the devs to put a fully detailed essay on what those dimensions are?
That's how the things works to qualify, how much verses do u think that already have tier 1 rejected due vague informations about dimensions?

I'm not saying that I disagree nor that it is invalid btw

That's how the things works to qualify, how much verses do u think that already have tier 1 rejected due vague informations about dimensions?
not talking about tier 1 here, but HDE, which is very different than tier 1, about tier 1 my blog clearly explains where those dimensions are and why they should qualify for tier 1

do you want the devs to put a fully detailed essay on what those dimensions are? they're clearly referring to higher dimensions in that statement
Tet has similar stuff and there are alot of characters similar. What you have provided is sufficient for low 1-C via the demon world holding another world. The nine Dimensional stuff without further context isn't really good for 1-C, it might just be Unknown

not talking about tier 1 here, but HDE, which is very different than tier 1, about tier 1 my blog clearly explains where those dimensions are and why they should qualify for tier 1
HDE is related with how the dimensions are portrayed, but I guess I got confused, alright

Tet has similar stuff and there are alot of characters similar. What you have provided is sufficient for low 1-C via the demon world holding another world. The nine Dimensional stuff without further context isn't really good for 1-C, it might just be Unknown
if it's proven that those geometric dimensions transcend or hold tier 2 structures as small subsets of themselves they do qualify for Transcendence over each other as well, that's what I got from reading the tiering system FAQ. and I got several approvals regarding this from staff who are very knowledgeable on the tiering system

Two things only a small light is said in an infinite darkness I separate and I create the human world easily this can be poetic language about the creation of the human world that same light was layers separate to create the human world which is never shown infinitely smaller even dragon ball has shit that contains infinite 4D sculptures as just crystals, but not larger

nelo yes, other sparda decendants and DMC 5 Vergil No. they all use the same source of power in those. they should scale
The same source ?

DMC5 Vergil literally has another source, that being the Qliphoth Fruit. Nero is debatable as Vergil was unsure about what form form of power Nero had

I agree with Gilver on the Soul Sucking problem, very well explained and yeah, I guess it is no contradiction to High Godly

1. That how it is, we don't just go around and upgrade cosmology because they mention a number along with dimension or some vague word that take inspiration from real life mythology.
2. Even in your blog you use a lot of words like: probably this, possibly that, mean that your blog is full of your assumption and personal interpretation, we don't upgrade verse just because a group of peoples interpret the cosmology in the way they view. You need solid evidences to convince us

As a Saint Seiya fan knowing the verse has heavy Buddhist inspiration and uses a lot of its terms throughout the cosmology, I wholeheartedly agree with upgrading this verse using real life religion to cross scale to the locations in the series.

I disagree FRA, with the 1-C stuff, neutral about the rest.

As a Saint Seiya fan knowing the verse has heavy Buddhist inspiration and uses a lot of its terms throughout the cosmology, I wholeheartedly agree with upgrading this verse using real life religion to cross scale to the locations in the series.
huh, how SS have Buddhist inspiration, i think they use heavy amount of western mythologies

The Underworld contains Buddhist inspired thingies, the 8th sense is based purely on Buddhism and Nirvana exists

Could this be proven maybe for a potential low 1-C upgrade?
If, the OP was going for a low 1-C upgrade, then this should be ok, but the OP is going for 1-C

Last edited:
I also disagree with this based on some of the reasons above. Using real-world theology and vague explanations about dimensions to put the verse this high is pretty bullshit, especially when the actual verse lacks any on-screen feats that would be considered above universal

it's proven that those geometric dimensions transcend or hold tier 2 structures as small subsets of themselves they do qualify for Transcendence over each other as well, that's what I got from reading the tiering system FAQ
I interpreted it differently. My interpretation is this A cosmology where the four-dimensional spacetime continuum is just the infinitesimal surface of a 5-dimensional object. 4D in 5D, 5D in 6D similar to DC and instant Death

I also disagree with this based on some of the reasons above. Using real-world theology and vague explanations about dimensions to put the verse this high is pretty bullshit, especially when the actual verse lacks any on-screen feats that would be considered above universal
One thing that DMC doesn't lack is feats, DMC is already above Universal even without this CRT

The OP, if accepted, changes the scale of the Demon World, a dimension consistently warped, fused, sustained and "destroyable" by High Tiers to God Tiers. The series would have 10+ 1-C feats

Said stuff just depend on DW's structure

Also, let's avoid unnecessary posts, guys

1. That how it is, we don't just go around and upgrade cosmology because they mention a number along with dimension or some vague word that take inspiration from real life mythology.
for the 15th time the nirvana things arent meant to solidify anything, and I wasn't talking about tier 1, I was talking about HDE regarding your specific comment, for HDE you just need to be higher dimensional as in exist in higher Dimensions, having higher dimensions =/= being tier 1, even characters with 3D power can have Higher DImensional existence
2. Even in your blog you use a lot of words like: probably this, possibly that, mean that your blog is full of your assumption and personal interpretation, we don't upgrade verse just because a group of peoples interpret the cosmology in the way they view. You need solid evidences to convince us
just because I word stuff that way doesn't mean there's no evidence behind it. next check the evidence presented and whats currently accepted in the verse before making comments about wording

It wouldn't really be that hard as far the human world is endless/Infinite
And how's is that gonna prove it? Being a fraction of it alone isn't enough for low 1-C or any higher dimensions cosmology you also need statements about how much of other higher dimensions it maintains that's why we're using the souls stuff here but without it's just means it contains multiple 4D structures so at best 2-C

Last edited:
The demon world is Infinite, if the human world is also Infinite and a timeline, then I believe it should qualify for hypertime stuff.
it is a Low 2-C structure yes. although on its own it wouldn't do much, we need to prove the demon world to be higher D for it to work.

bad comparison with Instant Death contains infinite universes that are small comparison with a higher order universe and the only thing this is based on is that there was infinite darkness and a small light in the human world although I would like to know what you think darksmashs

for the 15th time the nirvana things arent meant to solidify anything, and I wasn't talking about tier 1, I was talking about HDE regarding your specific comment, for HDE you just need to be higher dimensional as in exist in higher Dimensions, having higher dimensions =/= being tier 1, even characters with 3D power can have Higher DImensional existence
And is there any evidences to solid that nine dimension is actually higher than 3 dimension, nothing said about these nature of these dimension, it could be just a pocket dimension, or some poetic, flowery word to spice thing up. I don't think you can just toss a description from a loading screen with a line: nine dimension, and force us to believe and accept that those dimension are actually higher than normal 3 dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back