• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has more than that, the alternate HW and DW, and the thread also seeks to prove Mirror World as a L2C structure aswell
Oh, right.

Well, it's still 2-C, since including those gives like, 5 separate spacetime continuums?

Let's try to do something the prosecution is being lazy I know

The only things we know is that it reflects the evil in humanity and that it serves as the entrance to the demon world in Mallet Island. There is never anything about its nature beyond the reflection, its real size or what does it reflect besides the island. The scan the OP used to "imply" it is a space-time continuum is not only not talking about size but it literally means the Mirror in the castle is a portal, "another window in time and space", literally only serves Dante to travel another dimension that isn't the human world nor the demon world. Nothing about it being a L2C universe.
The quote very clearly states that it goes beyond the island with "The mirror that reflects this world"

With that and the fact that entering it is a path to another time and space, I see no reason to assume it isn't a L2C structure

This is a very important part on Sevil's side because by being a mere subset of the DW, it helps to showcase some features that higher dimensional realms would normally do against L2C dimensions. Sevil linked the Tiering System page instead of the FAQ, this is what you should read in order to better understand his intentions and how to counter them if you can, of course

Now, you guys might recall my first post here where I said "I'm fine with most of the content, while we don't think exactly the same, in the end we both agree with 1-C and I guess that's the important part", and that's because some of Sevil's blog are wrong for me aswell, but the fact that the Primordial Chaos spawned the demons with Demon World forming them (which, on their true form, that being souls, are 9-D) and that DW has the features mentioned on the blog still leave the blog fit for a upgrade basically on their own. Like I said, I want to see more from both sides

Now, one more thing:

There has been a lot of arguing about this because it just changes/contradicts/retcons the known lore of the series.

This known lore was only explained in "details" on the manga, and now another secondary canon material goes into that part of the story, why should we assume the manga just "works better" than POC if both have the same canon weight ? Having some details changed over the years does not mean it can't be used, DMC is filled with this on other areas aswell, many verses have actual retcons, they exist, and most of the times they use the most recent version. So even if POC is a retcon to the DMC Genesis, which remains to be debated, it still can work

Oh, right.

Well, it's still 2-C, since including those gives like, 5 separate spacetime continuums?

Yeap, I guess so

Last edited:
More, since DmC's verse is referenced with Business Suit Mundus, but how many exactly is left vague.

As for my opinion, while I myself made a CRT for 10D, I'm not quite on the 1-C (or even low 1-C), train just yet. I agree with regen, (since Regen in DMC has always been busted, with Vergil reviving from physical nothingness, V stating regeneration is possible from just souls, demons regenerating from death for their prey, and Mundus coming back from being sealed, which given how Sparda was heralded, LIKELY through the Names, which is based on concept manip.) I also agree with 9-10D souls. It's a very clear cut statement, even if you ignore the eight-fold path. Said souls are consistent with the 4D+ layers of hax the DMC crew abuse, so really it's just quantifying feats relevant to this we just put above "way higher than" baseline 4D since we didn't have an actual number to play with or point at. The hax I can understand, but am neutral on, agree with 2-C Mirror Human World, and again, against 1-C until more proof is placed on us.

I'm just waiting for the new DMC Anime to nerf all the work PoC has done for us. Or if we're lucky they make it consistent/upscale/upgrade further with more lore or revisiting old lore.

I'm just waiting for the new DMC Anime to nerf all the work PoC has done for us. Or if we're lucky they make it consistent/upscale/upgrade further with more lore or revisiting old lore.
I don’t think it will be canon. Based on what I’ve heard about it so far, it seems like it will be a loose adaptation of the games events.

It will make Shinza getting cucked look like a joke
A 7A in shinza would still solo the said 1C DMC

Aside that is there a concrete proof for the said higher dimensions transcending lower ones?
A higher dimension big enough to contain a lower one is not proof of transcendence

A 7A in shinza would still solo the said 1C DMC

Aside that is there a concrete proof for the said higher dimensions transcending lower ones?
A higher dimension big enough to contain a lower one is not proof of transcendence
Size is also a major factor to prove higher dimensions .

i suggest you read the standards before making such comments

Q: When are higher dimensions valid, then?​

A: One of the more straightforward ways to qualify for Tier 2 and up through higher dimensions is by affecting whole higher-dimensional universes which can embed the whole of lower-dimensional ones within themselves. For example: A cosmology where the entirety of our 3-dimensional universe is in fact a subset of a much greater 4-dimensional space, or generalizations of this same scenario to higher numbers of dimensions; i.e A cosmology where the four-dimensional spacetime continuum is just the infinitesimal surface of a 5-dimensional object, and etc.
also cut the damn spite, this thread has nothing to do with shinza.

Size is also a major factor to prove higher dimensions .
We already have proof for the sizes since in the manga the demon world was stated to be an endless darkness and the human realm to be only a ray of light and before go around saying "it's vague" we already have the mirror dimension scans to support it

i suggest you read the standards before making such comments
I suggest you alsoread it well

; i.e A cosmology where the four-dimensional spacetime continuum is just the infinitesimal surface of a 5-dimensional object, and etc.

So where is your proof that the lower one is infinitely smaller?
also cut the damn spite, this thread has nothing to do with shinza.
Tag the guy that brought shinza into it i was just replying

And its not spite its facts

Last edited:
a literal ray of light to endless darkness. and not to mention infinite DW has been accepted in the wiki for a while now.
This is oddly misleading and does not mean transcendence let me quote what you sent word for word
"Unending darkness, a crucible of chaos. But even to that primordial existence there came a ray of light. The universe was eventually split into two. The darkness became the realm of demons and the light became the domain of mortals"
While there may be more context but if you are basing your transcendence on this statement alone then it does not qualify atall

This is oddly misleading and does not mean transcendence let me quote what you sent word for word
"Unending darkness, a crucible of chaos. But even to that primordial existence there came a ray of light. The universe was eventually split into two. The darkness became the realm of demons and the light became the domain of mortals"
While there may be more context but if you are basing your transcendence on this statement alone then it does not qualify atall
I think he was talking about how HW is infinitely smaller? not sure tho

crimson & ultima disagree with you there. I'm not making standards up. I've made sure the stuff I argue fit the standards by asking the most knowledgeable ppl on tier 1 on the site

What's misleading about it? You asked if there something that proves if the demon realm is infinitely larger and so there is this statement from the manga

crimson & ultima disagree with you there. I'm not making standards up. I've made sure the stuff I argue fit the standards by asking the most knowledgeable ppl on tier 1 on the site
What's misleading about it? You asked if there something that proves if the demon realm is infinitely larger and so there is this statement from the manga
And nothing in that statement says its infinitely larger
Like this is the statement
Unending darkness, a crucible of chaos. But even to that primordial existence there came a ray of light. The universe was eventually split into two. The darkness became the realm of demons and the light became the domain of mortals
And aside from the fact that unending darkness in this context can mean there was notjing but darkness until.someone said let there be light and boom came a ray of light.

So yes it does not mean infinitely larger point in case also wiki does not treat endless as infinite
And even exchanging endless with infinite in the statement wont still change anything and wont mean that Higher dimensions are infinitely larger than lower ones.

And stop strawmanning my argument i never said you made the standards up, i said the statement that you are trying to use to pass up higher dimensions is infinitely larger than lower ones does not mean transcendence.
And if ultima and crimson disagrees they can try and tell me how this statement means that the darkness is infinitely larger than the light or that the lower dimensions are infinitely smaller
Unending darkness, a crucible of chaos. But even to that primordial existence there came a ray of light. The universe was eventually split into two. The darkness became the realm of demons and the light became the domain of mortals

Even if the ray were infinitely smaller, which I doubt because everything sounds poetic, that light managed to produce a separation, something that an infinitely smaller object could not do, also the human world is not as such a ray but something that was born as a side effect of the separation. and no product puts the human world as infinitesimally smaller to say that the latter agrees is not an argument when the latter is as human as you and me

Even if the ray were infinitely smaller, which I doubt because everything sounds poetic, that light managed to produce a separation, something that an infinitely smaller object could not do, also the human world is not as such a ray but something that was born as a side effect of the separation. and no product puts the human world as infinitesimally smaller to say that the latter agrees is not an argument when the latter is as human as you and me
Thats false.

Light is the Human World. It was separated by Pluto.

This is so wrong it's not even funny that ray didn't even created them nor it separated the realms it was always part of the demon realm until pluto separated them

Based on how souls were called 9 Dimensional and how they return to a higher Dimension within the demon realm, there are lower Dimensions like 8D, 7D etc, there might even be higher dimension higher than 9 which is why I believe the OP fixed at least 1-C, all this within the demon realm. Now the OP didn't really give the difference between dimensions. What the OP is using to justify those dimensions is that the living world is a ray of light in the Demon realm, a feat that can be performed by another low 2-C structure, this doesn't really justify those higher dimensions in the demon realm

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/566426072380604426/823944498342002699/devil_may_cry_3_1_6.jpg

Really false it never mentions that the ray of light is infinitely small it only mentions a ray of light
why not
Dude...basic english comprehension.
An ant is small compared to Elephant.
An Elephant is big compared to an ant.
Both mean same ******* thing.

Darkness being infinitely big compared to Light....is same as saying light is infinitesimal comapred to Darkness.

Not that I agree with Tier 1, but those are my personal reasons....but your arguements sir are completely wrong.
No where is that stated.....you are completely misrepresenting the statement.

Based on how souls were called 9 Dimensional and how they return to a higher Dimension within the demon realm, there are lower Dimensions like 8D, 7D etc, there might even be higher dimension higher than 9 which is why I believe the OP fixed at least 1-C, all this within the demon realm. Now the OP didn't really give the difference between dimensions. What the OP is using to justify those dimensions is that the living world is a ray of light in the Demon realm, a feat that can be performed by another low 2-C structure, this doesn't really justify those higher dimensions in the demon realm
It's one of the criteria needed to justify for it since you have prove that a for 4D structure to be a a fraction of a totality since the human world is referred to as light as it literally say as follows in the same scan "the light has become the domain of humans" and there is even the mirror dimension scan for that

It only says "The universe was eventually split in two" it didn't say that the ray of light is the cause of it especially when you know when the light which is the human world didn't immediately split as later on it explains what happened in the time gap between the creation of the human realm and it's separation from the demon realm plus it was already accepted in the wiki to be pluto feat so make another thread cause we're not gonna debate about it here

Whether the light is the cause or not, the statement itself does not qualify for transcendence and does not mean the darkness is infinitely larger than the light

And nothing in that statement says its infinitely larger
Like this is the statement
And aside from the fact that unending darkness in this context can mean there was notjing but darkness until.someone said let there be light and boom came a ray of light.

So yes it does not mean infinitely larger point in case also wiki does not treat endless as infinite
And even exchanging endless with infinite in the statement wont still change anything and wont mean that Higher dimensions are infinitely larger than lower ones.
no? the darkness isn't "nothing" that refers to the primordial chaos which became the demon world. it even states in the scan when the separation between realms happened. the 2 realms became distinct, the darkness became the DW & the light became the HW. "the darkness" here is referring to the demon world not some literal darkness with nothing in it so yeah clearly you don't know the verse.

and where on earth did you get that last part? both terms endless and Infinite are synonymous

no? the darkness isn't "nothing" that refers to the primordial chaos which became the demon world. it even states in the scan when the separation between realms happened. the 2 realms became distinct, the darkness became the DW & the light became the HW. "the darkness" here is referring to the demon world not some literal darkness with nothing in it so yeah clearly you don't know the verse.
I am just explaining how it still wont qualify for transcendence and nothing in the statement still proves whether taken literally or figuratively.
As long as we are still talking about the same statement then no it does not mean transcendence
I will like if you will call the knowledgeable staffs that said it does btw
and where on earth did you get that last part? both terms endless and Infinite are synonymous
Endless into 1B =/= infinitely into 1B
Countless into 1B =/= infinitely into 1B
E.t.c.
Ask the instant death fans, they will explain more

It's one of the criteria needed to justify for it since you have prove that a for 4D structure to be a a fraction of a totality since the human world is referred to as light as it literally say as follows in the same scan "the light has become the domain of humans"
For example: A cosmology where the entirety of our 3-dimensional universe is in fact a subset of a much greater 4-dimensional space, or generalizations of this same scenario to higher numbers of dimensions; i.e A cosmology where the four-dimensional spacetime continuum is just the infinitesimal surface of a 5-dimensional object etc.
and there is even the mirror dimension scan for that
I disagree with this and I already gave my opinion on this

A mirror that reflects my image doesn't hold my mass, or volume yes it will reflect the world but that doesn't mean that the world is a subset of it.

A mirror that reflects my image doesn't hold my mass, or volume yes it will reflect the world but that doesn't mean that the world is a subset of it.
Dude...its called mirror world because it resembles HW and accessed through mirrors which are portals.

Its not even identical beyond that....its all completely warped and demonised version of HW. Dante literally spends good part of DMC1 running around and fighting demons in said world. Why the **** would it be just a reflection??

I am just explaining how it still wont qualify for transcendence and nothing in the statement still proves whether taken literally or figuratively.
As long as we are still talking about the same statement then no it does not mean transcendence
I will like if you will call the knowledgeable staffs that said it does btw
okay i'll call them. ultima & crimson saw no problem with the blog regarding the evidence for qualifying to tier 1. why we need to get their opinions again is beyond me.
Endless into 1B =/= infinitely into 1B
Countless into 1B =/= infinitely into 1B
E.t.c.
Ask the instant death fans, they will explain more
the demon world is already accepted to be infinite anyway, so ask the DMC supporters that did that CRT.

I haven't played DMC so I didn't know, scan that was posted on the blog didn't say anything about it being a world, it just says the cave is a mirror.
That's a complete misinterpretation.
Its called reflection of world.
And the stuff about difficult breathing in cave is just the area he recently arrived in from its contemporary part in HW.

Just because it talks about some particular area doesn't mean doesn't mean it is unreal or imaginary cave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back