• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Damage Scaling on Sonic's profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
List of Discussion Multipliers
  • Power Cores
  • Focused Homing Attack
  • Egg Hawk accelerated development
  • Frontiers level 99 damage boost
  • Bosses taking half as many hits to kill at endgame in Advance 2 and Sonic 4:
  • Phantom Rush
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Votes

Multipliers that can stay

• Power Cores: (1) Lonkitt
  • Frontiers level 99 damage boost: (1) Lonkitt
  • Phantom Rush: (1) Lonkitt
Multipliers that go away
  • Focused Homing Attack: (1) Lonkitt
  • Egg Hawk accelerated development: (1) Lonkitt
  • The Advance 2/Sonic 4 thing: (1) Lonkitt

If so, could you tag Maverick_Zero_X? He participated in this crt and gave his opinion. But I want to confirm what his opinion is on each Multiplier under discussion. I thank.
*she

Power Cores, Phantom Rush, and Frontiers multipliers are still valid by virtue of being backed up by direct statements and story elements, the rest would be scrapped due to gameplay mechanics and our multiplier rules necessitating direct statements I guess.

*she

Power Cores, Phantom Rush, and Frontiers multipliers are still valid by virtue of being backed up by direct statements and story elements, the rest would be scrapped due to gameplay mechanics and our multiplier rules necessitating direct statements I guess.
Votes

• Power Cores: (2) Lonkitt, Maverick_Zero_X
  • Frontiers level 99 damage boost: (2) Lonkitt, Maverick_Zero_X
  • Phantom Rush: (2) Lonkitt, Maverick_Zero_X
Multipliers that go away
  • Focused Homing Attack: (2) Lonkitt, Maverick_Zero_X
  • Egg Hawk accelerated development: (2) Lonkitt, Maverick_Zero_X
  • The Advance 2/Sonic 4 thing: (2) Lonkitt, Maverick_Zero_X

Last edited:
When this is accepted I'll edit my blog to adjust the AP values of the verse accordingly.

Forewarning that Jinseye is gonna have to come back and help edit the profiles when the time comes and not just skip out on the work. She seems to have either forgot this existed or removed notifs, cuz it's been a while since she posted here.

So what stays and what goes?
Votes

Multipliers that go away
The votes are like this.

I’m not sure if this was applied but there was also an argument that Sonic destroying a door in one hit when he needed multiple earlier counted as a multiplier, that is also bad.

I’m not sure if this was applied but there was also an argument that Sonic destroying a door in one hit when he needed multiple earlier counted as a multiplier, that is also bad.
Team votes are still missing. And where is it (on that crt)? And what game?

I haven't played any Sonic games, so it would be nice to have this information, to update messages and call staff members again.

That is completely not related with the OP's points at all, so it is derail

Cuz I want this to be done soon and I’m impatient, and I found out the door thing is on Sonic’s profile so it’s somewhat relevant.

Cuz I want this to be done soon and I’m impatient, and I found out the door thing is on Sonic’s profile so it’s somewhat relevant.
tell me, is it a in gameplay damage mechanic? no, does it give any multiplier at all? no, so why would this be relevant for this thread? it is simply a one shot gap in the games plot without using any gameplay, no multiplier, no gameplay mechanic, not relevant

Cuz I want this to be done soon and I’m impatient, and I found out the door thing is on Sonic’s profile so it’s somewhat relevant
Then call out staff members on the message board. I already sent this crt and another one of mine to many. So help is needed with this. For 3 multipliers we only need one vote to remove them.

Now that there’s just a flat 4A rating I guess there’s not as much multipliers on the pages, aside from FHA and Advance 2 on the verse blog.

Sorry to derail but shouldn't Super Sonic's Arrow of Light amp be removed since it is based on healthbar scaling?

Votes

Multipliers that go away
My thoughts on which go and staybwould fall in line Lonkitt and Maverick

Oh I forgot the light speed attack/maximum heat attack, the basis for them being a 2x boost is it dealing double damage of a normal attack to Chaos 6 (specifically Chaos 6 according to the wiki), maybe that should be removed also.

Votes

• Power Cores: (3) Lonkitt, Maverick_Zero_X, LordGriffin1000
  • Frontiers level 99 damage boost: (3) Lonkitt, Maverick_Zero_X, LordGriffin1000
  • Phantom Rush: (3) Lonkitt, Maverick_Zero_X, LordGriffin1000
Multipliers that go away
  • Focused Homing Attack: (3) Lonkitt, Maverick_Zero_X, LordGriffin1000
  • Egg Hawk accelerated development: (3) Lonkitt, Maverick_Zero_X, LordGriffin1000
  • Bosses taking half as many hits to kill at endgame in Advance 2 and Sonic 4: (3) Lonkitt, Maverick_Zero_X, LordGriffin1000
Oh I forgot the light speed attack/maximum heat attack, the basis for them being a 2x boost is it dealing double damage of a normal attack to Chaos 6 (specifically Chaos 6 according to the wiki), maybe that should be removed also.
Serious? Could you explain better what it is and what game it would be from?

It exists in games like Shuffle and Adventure but for the purposes of this thread, it’s double damage is mainly from Adventure, where it deals twice the amount of damage as a normal attack to boss health bars. (And is listed as such on the profiles).

I got ya

Summoning Powers Activate

@Maverick_Zero_X
*she

What do you think of this Multiplier explained below?

It exists in games like Shuffle and Adventure but for the purposes of this thread, it’s double damage is mainly from Adventure, where it deals twice the amount of damage as a normal attack to boss health bars. (And is listed as such on the profiles).
He's in the profile too.
higher with the Light Speed Attack (The LSA is capable of letting Sonic achieve double the damage he can normally do)
EDIT:
higher with the Maximum Heat Attack (Like the Light Speed Attack, the Maximum Heat Attack doubles the damage that Knuckles is able to output)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back