• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, as to not derail the composite adventurer thread

There are a lot of hax me and Bambu were planning on adding to the DnD pages

Like the whole 2-A memory wipe thing Asmodeus performmed

Good stuff. I'll start adding all the notable stuff here. I'll ignore basic shit like Fire Manip and all that, I mean like genuine hax.

Got links?

Bring me each thread, I will see that it gets added.

You linked LoP vs Devilman twice, did you miss one?

Bring me Mxy vs LoP then

Nah. Zach, me, and Dargoo voted Lady, but that's only 3.

Well.

Depends on who you mean.

Probably, seeing as they operate on the same time flow and one of the elf gods is beyond time

Of course this makes no sense considering how humans interact with gods but doctor who has a similar issue and it still has immeausrables

Mystara needs a profile. If only for scaling purposes. We may also want to iron out the Immortal and Old One keys.

Back