• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The thing you quoted comes from this. How does it relate to superspace or supersymmetry.

Via Vector Space:

"

Several examples are given below. The first few assume a definition of superspace as a super vector space. This is denoted as Rm|, the Z2-graded vector space with Rm as the even subspace and R as the odd subspace. The same definition applies to Cm|.

The four-dimensional examples take superspace to be super Minkowski space. Although similar to a vector space, this has many important differences: First of all, it is an affine space, having no special point denoting the origin."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superspace#Examples

Neither of those things have to do with trace or infinite dimensions. We're getting off topic. I don't agree or see any evidence to support a High 1-B rating and disagree with a 1-B rating. At least High 2A, at most High 1-C shouldn't raise any issues and doesn't contradict things.

The reason I'd say going for "Possibly High 1-C" is because we could find something that flips the table and has us pick up the pieces again, much like how you found the Mystara guides.

Superspace would contradict Mystara's Hilbert Space (I think). Which may mean that could contradict each other. But I think at most High 1-C works until future evidence is found (which likely won't happen since LOP hasn't had major stuff since 2E).

Yeah, I think High 1-C works, for now, I recommend "Possibly" since we could get disproven by something stupid, or she could get bumped again by something random from like, one line of text in the 2nd Edition in the 12th book on page 87 that says: "Lady of Pain, infinite dimensional, lul."

And D&D is really big, so there is always the chance we stumble upon something random (Like the Superspace thing)

"At least High 2A, possibly High 1-C" then? That's fine with me I guess.

Oh, Qa, jump into the High Godly Regen Unclear, as it may mean the Gods have their Regen changed to High Godly instead of Mid-Godly.

Also, shouldn't the Lady's Regen be increased to High Godly on the account of her possibly surviving the destruction of the Verse, same with Vecna?

Regenerationn (At least Mid Godly due to being harder to kill than greater gods, possibly High Godly, survived the near collapse of all levels of existence)

I don't think the LOP would've survived, or if she did she couldn't fight Vecna. One of the alternate campaign endings is Vecna destroying everything that didn't join him and becoming the new sole all-powerful god of a new reality.

Apparently, this has already been accepted:

"Would have likely survived the destruction of Sigil and exited in the void after the destruction of the Multiverse and all space-times."

I don't think there's a backing to that. Well actually, there is. Her true form can destroy the multiverse so she could've survived the Sigil's destruction. It's just that she can't beat super god Vecna.

But once again, the multiverse ranges from High 2A to High 1-B depending on the source, which would lead to a lot of variation power wise.

The Unknown God thing that Vecna was going to achieve if he won (Possibly), yeah, that might beat the Lady's full power form.

As for her Regen, it should be High-Godly, as she does survive the destruction of the Verse dying while she is in the same reality.

Multiverse is likely only referring to the multiverse she was in (i.e., Ao's spheres). No need to include ALL multiverses in this. Again, that leads back to Mystara and we discussed this earlier.

Yes.

Well, Mystara is comfirmed to exist in the current edition, Azathoth even agreed with us on that: "

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot

Some other random stuff I figured it may be important to mention in a thread like this that I had initially missed in 5e's DMG.

• Mystara is confirmed to still exist in the current version of D&D. Nice to know it's not just pushed back into a closet and is acknowledged to exist."

Also, our upgrade for her wasn't actually to do with the Mystara Multiverse, it was actually about the word "Superspace" combind with the Mystara Multiverse comfirming more than the 3 cardinal dimensions.

Just to comfirm, I'm not taking him out of context:

"

Udlmaster wrote:
Also, does that mean that Mystara is apart of the D&D Multiverse now? Because Ravencroft, Greyhawk, Planescape and Regular D&D are all apart of the Same Multiverse, so if Mystara is cannon, wouldn't that mean...

I don't know. Wizards treats it like it is, but the setting itself is weird."

I know it exists. But that doesn't mean that's got anything to do with the Lady. Gods don't even exist in that setting IIRC, only the ascended Immortals. So why would this event, which included gods, have been in that Multiverse?

The Multiverse is just one of many. Mystara is most probably not the one being discusses in LoP's feat, and was in no way included in it. Therefore, it would be incorrect to assume her AP should scale to destroying such a higher dimensional place.

That said. I do see the argument for High-Godly for LoP, since she was effectively erasing the Multiverse and was implied to be able to survive such a thing. That I can see... some basis to. Vecna, though? Not at all. I don't recall any implication that he'd survive that.

Basically, there was 3 outcomes, 1st Vecna succeeds and he becomes the Absolute Ruler of the New Multiverse, 2nd the Multiverse just resets and nothing happens, 3rd Literally everyone dies including Vecna and he doesn't get to be the Absolute Ruler of the Multiverse.

Yeah. So Vecna doesn't survive the destruction in any ending. LoP was implied to.

No, he survives the multiverse ending via WoG if he wins. But that's likely due to absorbs a ton of energy from the newly dead gods.

Also considering superspace is a 4-11D thing, the feat could be 5D/High 2A still and fit in with the current tiers.

1. Does he? What is the statement?

2. Ehhhh. I'm giving a hard pass. Again, for reasons above, it is incredibly unlikely they meant every single multiverse of the D&D setting.

1. Here's the statement(s). Nothing in the adventure implies Vecna can die from the collapse and rearranging of the multiverse.

2. 2E sorta gives the implication that Mystara can be travelled to by others as implied here . Although the inn between worlds is some sort of weird hyperdimensional inn that can exist in multiple places at the same time, so maybe they are seperate. Either way I was saying that the LOP could still be High 2A and preform her reboot feat.

1. It says Vecna will have to deal with the consequences, same as everyone else. Last sentence.

2. I don't doubt it can be traveled to. But that doesn't make it a part of THIS multiverse, is my point. LOP altering this multiverse is not automatically higher dimensional because other higher dimensional multiverses exist. So no, I don't believe this was Mystara.

1. It says that Vecna's plan succeeds, but he doesn't ascend. Meaning that he's still just a normal Greater god. The other option is that his plan works 100% and he ascends to a higher level of existence that puts him above people like Ao. But in neither does it say that he dies to the collapse

2. I see your point. My thing was that even if they were the same multiverse, the feat could still be 5D considering how superspace ranges and the dimensional vortex existing.

1. Yeah, it does say in one ending he becomes greater than Ao, which is... an interesting concept, to be sure. But it still says he'd fare no better than other Greater Gods in the collapse. Unless we're suddenly suggesting all Greater Gods have High Godly regen because it doesn't say they die, then that's pretty much the same thing.

2. I know your point, but still, that isn't the case. More like a hypothetical.

1. Nah. There's two possible options if Vecna wins is what the adventure is say

• Plan works 100%: Vecna ascends to be like the LOP or a Overgod with no boundaries. In this case he'd be > Ao and the supreme being of the multiverse. This is the demolish option.
  • Plan only partially works: Vecna reorganizes the multiverse, but he cannot ascend. Meaning while the multiverse is organized to benefit him, he's still ultimately a Greater God on equal footing with other Greater Gods. His main advantage here would be that he controls the Sigil and therefor has access to the entire multiverse through portals. This is the perserve option.

1. Number one does not sound like the demolish option. More like a power shift. But... actually, I can see the point that if he was greater than LOP and Ao, he should have High Godly in that form only.

And... I mean I can do them, but if you want to I am a bit busy. Hope that's okay.

1. The demolish likely refers to demolishing the old order/way things were. Like "The Fascists demolished Democracy". They can't demolish a concept literally, but they can figuratively destroy something. And I agree with Vecna only having that regen in his theoretical Overgod form

> And... I mean I can do them, but if you want to I am a bit busy

I'll do all the profiles that are currently unlocked. Should it look like this?: "At least Hypersonic+, with High Hypersonic+ attack speed". for everyone and "At least High Hypersonic+. Higher with the hunter state." for Drizzt?

High Hypersonic+ attack speed? Where does this come from?

They'd have MHS reactions due to reacting to Lightning, with Hypersonic movement.

Back