• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D&D Adventurer WIP Blog Pt. III

I need to see Bambu's reasoning for 2-A mindhax then because I just can't think of any that would scale.

Anyways good job so far with the feat collections. We may need to add the 5-B to 2-C key for Epic Adventuers considering what EoS 3e and 4e people can do.

1. Yeah that's the "I unleash the Spellplague on you" spell (apparenty level 2 but still). Being that the Spellplague literally mindfucked every wizard in the multiverse... you see the point. This is also proof that 4e's lore is wack.

2. Stitch, that sounds like Type 4 Acausality, probably.

The Spellplague messed with every wizard because it altered a fudemental magic aspect of the multiverse that all wizards tap into. Just using some Spellplague energy wouldn't qualify for -A mind hax imo.

2-A. The Tier 11 DnD dude's can't even use magic to my understanding.

EDIT: They can sorta use magic

> This phenomenon occurs because magic draws power from the dimension(s) that the user cannot perceive. A two-dimensional life form within a trispace might be able to use powers which, from its limited perspective, are the equivalent of magic.

twas a joke

you left it as "-A"

1-D: Line

0-D: Dot (AKA a Point)

technically we do have Tier 3, if Phanes are 4-D creatures they are High 3-A

Mr. Bambu said:
technically we do have Tier 3, if Phanes are 4-D creatures they are High 3-A
Tier 3 adventuers whe.

Anyways on a similar topic any other D&D profiles that need to be made? Besides Mystra I mean. Demogorgan actually might need one as well.

From the Fiendish Codex I

Demon Worshiper: The most despicable of those who traffic with demons is the demon worshiper. Because anyone who venerates a demon lord as a deity has to be depraved and anarchic to gain even a slight benefit from such an unholy association, demon worshipers tend to be chaotic evil. Low-ranking cultists might merely be chaotic neutral or neutral evil, but such characters generally lack the drive to achieve more than minion status.

Clerics who worship demon lords cast spells in the same way as other clerics do, but their Abyssal patrons do not directly grant them spells. Rather, the demon lord serves as a focus through which the cleric can access divine energy—his spells are in fact drawn from the chaos and evil of the Abyss itself. The various thrall prestige classes are excellent choices for demon worshipers. In addition, the worshipers of demons that have ascended to true deity status (such as Lolth, the Spider Queen) often have specialized prestige classes to choose from, such as the arachne or the arachnomancer.

Also I sometimes forget that Cthulhu is D&D canon. Azathoth was as well in 1e but he varied from 2-A to High 1-B depending on how you mix canons.

I mean

Tons of D&D profiles should be made

Like there's immense amounts

Phaethons are probably the most pressing since abominations+ scale to their world heating thing

Yeah that makes sense. I'll get on with creating some Abomination profiles. Phaethon is a must, Phane, Atropul, Infernal, and the One Hundred Hander also probably need profiles. Just to make sure though

• Phaethon: High 6A
  • Phane: High 6A
  • Atropul: High 6A
  • Infernal: At least Low 2-C
  • One Hundred Hander: At least Low 2-C likely 2-A
That right for the tiers?

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
What about profiles for these gods?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe those are homebrew gods. So I think that's more of an FC/OC thing (I think). Presumably they would be similar to other D&D gods however.

The one-hundred hander should probably be a Varies thing, I assume some are stronger.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe those are homebrew gods. So I think that's more of an FC/OC thing (I think). Presumably they would be similar to other D&D gods however.

Oh they are? If that's the case those must be pretty good OCs if they had me thinking they were actual characters.

Qawsedf234 said:
So, "Vaires between Low 2-C and 2-A" then?
Yeah sounds good.

Actually I remember some quotes abouts Uranus, Cronus, and I think Zeus all being afraid of their power. So I can probably use that as more evidence.

Okay I got the the lists of the generic epic destinies that are based off the oragin of the classes powers, I also got the fighter, and wizard ones gotten so far. posted onto the comments of the Adventurer.blog. I will being working on the class ones next as there are a lot less of them then the full on generic ones.

Good job. Guess as a obvious warning make sure that you're getting official destinies since fan stuff would be more of a FC/OC thing.

Alright. I am getting them from one of the 4e builders. So they should be fine.

edit: Also I forgot that monks were a psionic class in 4e.

I think Monks were originally a psionics class before 2e dropped then overhauled them.

For reference Greyhawk, Dark Sun, Forgotten Realms, Birthright, Dragonlance, Ebberon, Spelljammer, Planescape, Oriental Adventures, and Ravenloft are the large canon settings.

yeah weaken is likely the best one there since it cuts the damage output of those effected in half, and slow which lowers movement speed by half.

A question. Should I include the Divine Resistances that Abominations can get? Its a thing that you can do but I don't know how it really works

> Abomination Traits: All abominations are born directly (or indirectly, as in the case of anaxims) from a god and some lesser creature (or idea), but none are favored, wanted, or loved. Still,they all share a tiny spark of deific energy, which grants them the qualities described in Abomination Traits, earlier in this chapter. (Note: If you are using the rules presented in Deties and Demigods, abominations are rank 0 deities.)

I mean

Yeah, I suppose, that seems something to look into

Back