• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D&D Adventurer WIP Blog Pt. III

I'm 99% sure that Elm was actually able to circumvent this and was still using magic by the end of the tale.

looking at the FR wiki they claim that in the book Elminster Must Die, that he was stripped of many of his abilities, and could still cast magic. but he does seem to me weakened by the events of the spellplague.

Every day, I gain another reason to regret looking up what 69 means

Only thing I'd add is that if he's ever canonically perma-killed a Demon Lord then he's got Mid-Godly regen negation, which seems to be common.

I don't know if its confirmed that he's done that actually. Since he's failed to perma-kill Orcus and other Demon Lords like the Minotaur dude despite killing them in a fight. Guess I'll add a possibly tag in there since it could be that he kills them but the Abyss just decides to bring them back into existence (as its done that for Demogorgon before).

Inconsistencies happen. Orcus coming back I'd either call PIS or a higher tier of Mid-Godly regen since he does it often.

Back