• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D&D Adventurer WIP Blog Pt. III

Tbf he has been kidnapped like twice. But its mostly the purple

Thus is the weakness of being too humanoid. It makes him more susceptible to becoming a damsel in distress than his peers Fat Satan and Several-Animals-Merged-In-Photoshop.

Hey now, Fat Satan got ripped. But then he stopped hitting the gym. So now he's more like Chubby Satan

So should we start working on the Elder Evil pages or save that for when the Tier 2 unlocks pass?

Currently a WIP. Also I don't really know how to like, explain their anti-god hax properly. "2A power nullifacation if faced against Gods" maybe?

High 6-A, I think. It largely mentions most mortal creatures in a specific sense.

As for the Power Null. It should probably be listed as just Power Null vs Gods and be made clear later via a note or notable attack or something that it works even on Greater Gods.

Then I think Dendar is completed. Atropus and Pandorym still need work.

Guess it may also be a good idea to do a Zargon profile.

So I was was looking at a few psionic epic destinies and I ran into this . Which something of note the level 30 feature is looks to be a better version of the immunities that 4e gods have.

Its a nifty power set, but I don't think it change much scaling wise. Creating a new multiverse involves the psions death. Now while the passage does hint that the psion can fights Gods, in 4e every epic adventuer is capabale of doing so. So if anything it would support that 2-C rating I mentioned before

There is afew more that would also support that 2-C rating. there are likely others, depending on how powerful the archfey, and the court of stars are.

Yeah, 4e has multiple statements for Epic level adventures to be able to fight or defeat gods. 3e also had some but it was pretty vague and implied it was a really, really, really high level number.

That's why I suggested a High 6A to 2C rating before, due to those statements

Finished Atropus. Pandorym's the only one left now

While filling out Pandorym's stuff I found another 4D = Time quote

> Recall Agony: The fabric of time parts to your will, revealing wounds your foe has received in the past (or has yet to receive). That foe takes 2d6 points of damage as the past (or future) impinges briefly on the present.

> Recall Death: As recall agony, except the wounds revealed by folding the fourth dimension are potentially fatal. If the target fails its Will save. it dies. If the save succeeds, the target instead takes 5d6 points of damage.

Okay I finished all three. So should I make a CRT now or wait?

Actually no wait. I'll make a Zargon profile first

Sorry I missed that. I can get them, I was just getting all the level 1-8 stuff for each 4e class gone through. But I can jump to the destinies. Would you like me to split them up into class specific and generics? Also something I was wondering. how should we handle the status effects from 4e like weaken,slow, and dazed?

I would split them up by Class and Generics. Like "Fighter Destinies, Psionic Destinies, Generic Destinies, etc".

For the status effects wouldn't they just be varying forms of Status Effect Inducement?

Also if you need help just ask. I can get some of the power listings/look around for monster feats

They would. I was just wondering like how would we treat dazed in a match. Since the effect makes it so the person can only take 1 of there 3 actions at least in 4e.

Dazed would likely be stunning or disorienting the opponent

Don't worry, it'll be like a few hundred bites smaller when its split up.

2-A mind hax? I don't think they're that good. The only 2-A mind hax I can really think of is from Asmodeus when he was a Greater God.

I don't remember anything like that. Unless the one Living FR PDF went into a mind thing regarding it.

Okay so from what I'm getting its

Range is almost the same. We measure mindhax in the form of how many minds it can hax (or, in certain cases, what dimensional level of beings it can hax). 2-A denotes mindhaxing beings across an infinite multiverse. Basically infinity^2 minds.

So its 2-A range -> Resistance to some of those -> Some people can break those resistances.

While I disagree with this chain, even running with it wouldn't give the tier 9-B dudes 2-A mindhax. They would need some of their later higher tier spells. But D&D dudes should have High 2A/High 1B mind hax in the peak forms.

You got a scan of that class? Or the power that mentions it?

I think it was this power. which has you unleash the spellpleage at your enemy. Also there a bunch of spellscarre powers that are not from the theme but are still able to be gotten by every class. Though I do question the 2-A mind hax.

Also sometihng I should mention the themes are like versions of the paragon paths and epic destinies but for the level 1-10 range and they are all generic so all classes can take them.

Back