• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyberpunk Discussion Thread

3-C Cyberpunk??
493393325790068747.webp

Also regarding Lucy, she's more or less just a Netrunner with Monowire yeah? I don't think she's particularly difficult to make, the only issue is scaling. She isn't particularly strong or durable, so maybe 10-B for her?

Also regarding Lucy, she's more or less just a Netrunner with Monowire yeah? I don't think she's particularly difficult to make, the only issue is scaling. She isn't particularly strong or durable, so maybe 10-B for her?
Lol nah I think she could still be like 9-C or 9-B since they're all still enhanced and seeing

Do all of the 9-B's carry guns as their standard equipment?
Like 1000% of people in cyberpunk have guns lol
Shit.

419 Kilojoules?

Are there any other feats that could get decent results for the 9-B's?
Yes but this unfortunately is the only one we have calculated right now heck the 9-B could also be 9-A

Yeah, that thing need to be carefuly calculated, but for sure it can bring a very good numbers
At least Lucy would be downscaled from it

I mean I don't think Lucy would scale to the bombs, she's kinda squishy, well below gorilla arm guys who themselves are just 419 kilojoules. I'm still inclined for downscaling 9-B or 9-C

Has this been updated
Well as updated as it can be anyway, I think it's good for evaluation, my only problem is more the assumptions made. You could theoretically dodge a shot as a reaction from any range, so it's not unwarranted but I also feel like it could be deliberately going for larger numbers. Regardless, the mid-end should be the best end for it

I'm still also just scratching my head on how Sandevistan registers in tabletop. Given, it's meant to be an equalizer between people with faster reflexes, we'd probably need to find the fastest thing a person with low reflexes in cyberpunk can react to, which also just gives Sandevistan a huge boost.

I'm still also just scratching my head on how Sandevistan registers in tabletop. Given, it's meant to be an equalizer between people with faster reflexes
Tbf a 2045 Sandevistan doesn't need to be as good or as efficient as a 2077 Sandevistan.

Yeah that is true, if 2077 Sandevistan is an improvement then we would have to just take its word for how fast it makes you.

Also, a curiosity regarding the monowire. It's been stated to be atom-wide (in the 2077 guidebook) and molecular (in-game), would this count as some form of dura neg or just tons sharper than a regular blade?

Also, a curiosity regarding the monowire. It's been stated to be atom-wide (in the 2077 guidebook) and molecular (in-game), would this count as some form of dura neg or just tons sharper than a regular blade?
If its cutting people on a molecular or atomic structure then it just may be
Well as updated as it can be anyway, I think it's good for evaluation, my only problem is more the assumptions made. You could theoretically dodge a shot as a reaction from any range, so it's not unwarranted but I also feel like it could be deliberately going for larger numbers. Regardless, the mid-end should be the best end for it
Tbh that's fine it's not a problem I already did my batch of speed calcs for lower ended speeds of characters anyways so we should be good for both

Going by our Post-Flashpoint WW and MGS Raiden pages it's durability negation.

We actually need to separate them. Since the bulk of V's abilities require that they lack a Sandevistan. Since if you have one you can't quickhack.

So to drive up interest this is my idea for the next thread:
  • David Profile + Adam Smasher update
  • Link to the RED Speed calc
  • Changing V's P&A keys to match the hacking vs Sandevistan/Berserker items

Back