• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Current standards of Spacetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said my article is more validated than mine, I said I can bring just as valid of an article on a quick google search arguing the exact opposite. Do you have any more articles or research to back your side up besides one single article? If you don’t you’re not gonna be able to convince anyone easily to chance the standard norm here when you’re gonna need dozens of different articles with research and validation to prove that space-time as a whole is not 4-D. Can you bring anything else or is that all? If that’s all good luck trying to change the standard.

Then tell me this, what validates your article above mine. Cause so far you haven't attacked the science behind it just the validity.
I am not on any side
But i Think glass point is taht you should have more than 1 source to debunk the wiki standard
He/she doesn't agree or disagree

A .com article doesn’t really help your case given they’re not as reliable as .edu/.org websites. Just letting you know that right now.
You literally said a .com article is not as valid as a .edu/org website.
I never said my article is more validated than mine, I said I can bring just as valid of an article on a quick google search arguing the exact opposite. Do you have any more articles or research to back your side up besides one single article? If you don’t you’re not gonna be able to convince anyone easily to chance the standard norm here when you’re gonna need dozens of different articles with research and validation to prove that space-time as a whole is not 4-D. Can you bring anything else or is that all? If that’s all good luck trying to change the standard.
I can keep finding this opposing science all day you know I got an extra 16 million results to scrub through on this.

Honestly, what DontTalk and Kagami (Glassman nickname from mine) said was more enough to convince me and siding them, so i'm wholefully disagree with the revision

Yeah, your second and now third article being a .com website. I was referring to your original .org website being no more or less valid than mine. If you remember anything in English class in regards to making a research paper, you’ll learn .com websites aren’t the best source of research when it comes to finding evidence. There’s a reason everyone tells you that edu and org websites are far better, because they have more than just statements backing themselves up with actual research going in it.

Also saying you have 16 million things to post doesn’t exactly prove anything when they can contradict each other most likely.

Regardless of scientific sources or research being debunked in the real world, isnt our tiering system more so based around theoretical physics?

For example Concepts / Archetypes / Noumena are philosophical objects with a plethora of distinctive interpretations.

Yeah, your second and now third article being a .com website. I was referring to your original .org website being no more or less valid than mine. If you remember anything in English class in regards to making a research paper, you’ll learn .com websites aren’t the best source of research when it comes to finding evidence. There’s a reason everyone tells you that edu and org websites are far better, because they have more than just statements backing themselves up with actual research going in it.

Also saying you have 16 million things to post doesn’t exactly prove anything when they can contradict each other most likely.
That's Apeal to authority, just like how did with the .com vs .edu comparison. Plus science is a ever changing thing and old science can be disproved with new science. So you'd have to prove that my source is 100% objectively wrong and your source is 100% objectively right and will never change.

Ok so you aren’t gonna pay attention to what I’ve said, alright, have fun trying to change the norm around here.

If you feel like debating it with anything else to prove spacetime is consistently the 4th Dimension you can just close the thread if there's truly nothing else to be said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back