• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Current Mr Mxyzptlk and New Gods.

Elizio33

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Since we have learned that the Fifth Dimension of imagination isn't a spatial dimension but a layer of existenxe should we revise Mr Mxyzptlk and the New Gods' tier?

Even if this has not been comfirmed yet, the Fifth Dimension should be the Bleed since it was described as the energy that flow through realms. This description match with the description of the Bleed.

n current cosmology the Bleed = / = fifth dimension

Snyder confirmed that the fifth dimension was in no way related to scientific and mathematical theories (like string theory, space time, etc.)

Compared to the bleed which is the bulk, superior dimension in brane cosmology

Possibly, yes. You can ask Sandman31 about if he is interested in starting a revision thread.

I remember Mxy talking about the fifth dimension as it permeating throughout the whole Multiverse ... like to everything but the stuff about the Monitor Sphere and stuff...But I can easily be wrong about that.

If i understand correctly, the DC Multiverse still has infinite/immeasurable dimensions while the fifth and the sixth are not science related dimensions and mathematical theories?

For now, we know the fifth dimension is imagination and the energy that flow through realms. The Sphere of the Gods is one of the seven "strings" stretched across the Multiverse and it is beyond the Orrery of Worlds.

So, i wonder if the New Gods true forms are actually 1-B/High 1-B? I may be wrong but it is what i think for now..

In the JLA story "Crisis Times Five" it was still mentioned that 5-dimensional imps are two degrees of infinity above regular superheroes, so his current rating seems fine given that we should only use higher geometric dimensions or planes of existence when they are treated as infinitely and/or qualitatively superior to the preceding ones.

Oh okay and what about the New Gods? Is 1-B/High 1-B fine for them?

Probably not, at least until PrinceOfTheMorning is willing and able to help out again.

Maybe we should close this thread for now and create another one when we will have more information about the New Gods's stuff.

Back