• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have the fan translated version. I’m not repeating myself on this
But it was removed meaning that it’s not original. Simple as that if you remove it in the first place it means that you altered it. Why remove the editors notes you may ask? Good question I have the physical copy that has the editor notes. So who’s in the wrong?

I think we should vote And close this CRT things have heated to much
I agree with the 5-B physical rating if there is a mention of the creation feat as it was before It should be ok

But it was removed meaning that it’s not original. Simple as that if you remove it in the first place it means that you altered it. Why remove the editors notes you may ask? Good question I have the physical copy that has the editor notes. So who’s in the wrong?
Again, this being your only piece of evidence is very unreliable. Official translations for the volume releases always remove the editor notes. I've got a whole manga collection, and not one volume keeps the editor notes

Yep, disagree with 4-A Chaos

This is the main point of contention in my opinion. We see stars, but are they really a part of the dimensions? Chaos, for example, was said to be born in some isolated place among several, several stars. Plus, with all the showings of places like the Demon Realm (I've been trying to find as many as I can). It appears more so that the moons and all that are things that were already present, with the Demon Realm being a planet amidst those things. Seems more like 5-B with Creation for me.

Going off of this, given Chaos' use of this energy, I think he should get 5-B with Reality Warping. This is kinda like the Shiki and Pain examples you used, if I had to draw a comparison

Yeah, so 5-B with Creation (or something like High 6-C, 5-B with Graces)

I'm neutral on this one. I can see it, but it's also rather unknown how long it takes.

Big disagree with Purgatory being infinite in size.

So, my actual verdict is Chaos getting 5-B with Reality Warping and Supreme Deity/Demon King getting 5-B with Graces. I can see the arguments for High 4-C, but based on what I'm seeing, it appears to me that the sun/stars and that were already existing, with the Demon Realm simply existing amidst those things.
How it’s an entirely separate realm and is refer to as such? Here Here

Yep, disagree with 4-A Chaos

This is the main point of contention in my opinion. We see stars, but are they really a part of the dimensions? Chaos, for example, was said to be born in some isolated place among several, several stars. Plus, with all the showings of places like the Demon Realm (I've been trying to find as many as I can). It appears more so that the moons and all that are things that were already present, with the Demon Realm being a planet amidst those things. Seems more like 5-B with Creation for me.

Going off of this, given Chaos' use of this energy, I think he should get 5-B with Reality Warping. This is kinda like the Shiki and Pain examples you used, if I had to draw a comparison

Yeah, so 5-B with Creation (or something like High 6-C, 5-B with Graces)

I'm neutral on this one. I can see it, but it's also rather unknown how long it takes.

Big disagree with Purgatory being infinite in size.

So, my actual verdict is Chaos getting 5-B with Reality Warping and Supreme Deity/Demon King getting 5-B with Graces. I can see the arguments for High 4-C, but based on what I'm seeing, it appears to me that the sun/stars and that were already existing, with the Demon Realm simply existing amidst those things.
The worlds are separated tho it’s stated in the seven scars novel i think we also know the graces can create entirely separate dimensions that doesn’t take place in the universe the fact that the sun was already present is pretty weird going with the general lore

You're in the wrong. The version without them is the original, then the notes get added for the magazine version.

And in the final volume version, the original without any of the extra stuff written over them for the magazines is what is published.

CloverDragon: *Explains why the ratings don't work by our standards and rules

Opposition: "No, it's obvious why they scale this way"

How is this ok?

I am just waiting nnt gets it’s upgrade/downgrade so I can make a few matches and take a break from the wiki.

CloverDragon: *Explains why the ratings don't work by our standards and rules

Opposition: "No, it's obvious why they scale this way"

How is this ok?
It's fine Mitch, I did get heated myself so now I wanna fully address this in a levelheaded manner
The worlds are separated tho it’s stated in the seven scars novel i think we also know the graces can create entirely separate dimensions that doesn’t take place in the universe the fact that the sun was already present is pretty weird going with the general lore
Pocket Reality Manipulation would be what making the dimensions is. Now, the Demon Realm can be quantified, but not these pocket dimensions cut off from the universe. Also, to my knowledge, the lore involves the creation of the world. After reading the scans shown in this thread, the "world" is most likely referring to a planet. That goes for Chaos especially, who created the "world" which is heavily implied to be a planet. And given that the Demon King and Supreme Deity greatly envy Chaos' power, it wouldn't make sense for their power to be superior to Chaos'.

It's fine Mitch, I did get heated myself so now I wanna fully address this in a levelheaded manner

Pocket Reality Manipulation would be what making the dimensions is. Now, the Demon Realm can be quantified, but not these pocket dimensions cut off from the universe. Also, to my knowledge, the lore involves the creation of the world. After reading the scans shown in this thread, the "world" is most likely referring to a planet. That goes for Chaos especially, who created the "world" which is heavily implied to be a planet. And given that the Demon King and Supreme Deity greatly envy Chaos' power, it wouldn't make sense for their power to be superior to Chaos'.
So give chaos possible higher then. I mean the star and moon exist. How many scans do we need to show?

So as a final result
-5-B Chaos due to him being able to use his energy offensively
-5-B deities due to them being able to use their graces offensively And being able to fight Chaos as a back up
-No inf purgatory
-No 4-A rating
-Maybe a High 4-C listing due to the creation
-Maybe 5-B Cath due to her being able to harm And kill Chaos And other characters that are close to Chaos

So give chaos possible higher then. I mean the star and moon exist. How many scans do we need to show?
They exist, yes, but that doesn't mean they're part of the Demon Realm. That could just as easily mean they already existed before the Demon Realm did

So as a final result
-5-B deities due to them being able to use their graces offensively And being able to fight Chaos as a back up
-No inf purgatory
-No 4-A rating
-Maybe 5-B Cath due to her being able to harm And kill Chaos And other characters that are close to Chaos
Exactly cath was a threat to chaos himself
Completely disagree with this
Why though?

So as a final result
-No inf purgatory
-No 4-A rating
I disagree with the High 4-C, but we can continue to debate this yeah. In my opinion:

Chaos: 5-B with Reality Warping
Supreme Deity: High 6-C, 5-B with Graces
Demon King: High 6-C, 5-B with Graces

They envy his creation power therefore it would be weird for them to have feats that can be quantified > his

They envy his creation power therefore it would be weird for them to have feats that can be quantified > his
That's what I'm saying, yes. And since Chaos' creation power was done for the "world" which is heavily implied to be a planet, the DK and SD having High 4-C makes no sense

can you post scans please, makes it easier for us

The deities never fought chaos tho what’s these I’m seeing
This thread as gone on for too long
The changes should be applied
If no one else is willing to do it, i will

There's no evidence that the stars in the Demon realm existed before the Demon realm?
The Demon Realm is a planet though, based on what I'm seeing. Plus, as I said before with Chaos, having High 4-C Creation when Chaos' Creation is 5-B makes no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back