• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover new CRT upgrade: I WANT TO TEAR DOWN !!!

Fwyzzverse

Username Only
Before reading the CRT I warn you that it contains spoil of chapter panel 369 those who do not want to be spoiled leave 🚨🚨

LlnimD.jpg

CEI0oO.jpg

5VWbZ0.jpg

YxNdfW.jpg

6n4QPp.jpg
As we know, members of the Black Clover have received anti-magic, which gives them their own form of Anti-magic, in the new chapter they faced Lucius, and more specifically Luck and Magna, and in one of the scenes we see Luck take Lucius by storm.

So we have Luck speeding Lucius who is Massively FTL at the moment so he should notably opt for this relativism of speed.
I therefore propose that Luck be put to Massive FTL for this feat and the same goes for Magna, who is relative to their speed of movement in combat.

RELATIVISM BLACK BULL
(Speed,Amplify magic and speed)

h8riJU.jpg

The black bulls have all received the power of asta's anti-magic, their powers should be amplified as well as their speed. Luck and Magna have shown us this, so it should apply to every user of anti-magic.
Compared to their usual feats, they are literally superior to what made them relativistic, ect... through the power of anti-magic.

01rxi9.jpg

6WW9sC.jpg

SCY9dT.jpg

I propose that anti-magic should act as a power amplifier, but particularly as a speed amplifier, Luck and Magna should be put on the same power scale as Lucius hurting him to his durabilit. (Adds his and his opponent's power together and splits them equally, allowing him to fight opponents normally much stronger than him like Lucius this should especially apply to Luck).
(Attack duo and individual).

CONCLUSION

• ATTACK POTENCY: Luck and Magna should be put on the same power scale as Lucius, showing themselves to be relative to him and wounding him by wiping him out (power amplifications through anti-magic).
  • SPEED: Luck and Magna should be Massively FTL as they show themselves relative to Lucius in movement speed during their fight and this should apply to all anti-magic holders ( Speed amplifications through magic antie).
  • ANTI MAGIC: Multiplier of power and speed.

Those who agree : Arnoldstone18, (in relation to amp and travel speed), ssgengar, CloverDragon03,BlackAstaSenpai,Xinsignia (in relation to travel speed), The-oldest-dreams, saqphire, joshyyy_64, Spectra_Shiffer, Faa_Tzy, Rafaltmr,

Those who are neutral : Faa_Tzy (in relation to attack potency),

Those who disagree : Arnoldstone08,CloverDragon03, ssgengar,Xinsignia1, saqphire, (in relation to attack potency),

Last edited:
Anti Magic is already a speed and power amplifier. So I agree that Luck and Magna should be MFTL for keeping up with Lucius.

Magna already has Varies with Soul Chain Death Match so there is nothing to do for Attack Potency. Luck never harmed Lucius while Lucius no sold exploding fireball from Magna.

Isn't there already an open thread for this?
No, this one talks about speed and power scaling the other talks about a technique's multiplier

There is something you should know tho if evaluating, Soul Chain Death Match is an ability that shares power between all participants. The participants are indicated with the chain connected to the chest which represents a connection to the soul. Lucius was only damaged after this technique took effect so there is no Attack Potency rating asides "Varies" which is already on the profile. Instead, i believe it should just be repeated for their Anti Magic key.

Speed is fine, they kept up with Lucius who is MFTL.

Anti Magic is already a speed and power amplifier. So I agree that Luck and Magna should be MFTL for keeping up with Lucius.

Magna already has Varies with Soul Chain Death Match so there is nothing to do for Attack Potency. Luck never harmed Lucius while Lucius no sold exploding fireball from Magna.
For the power I think they should be around the same attack power bracket but a tier below via the soul chain since Lucius is moon+ magna and Luck should be moon or below moon+, this is already used for magna and dante when we make a comparison.
In particular, we should play with percentages, shouldn't we? What do you think, Madam? (I take note that you agree with the speed and the amp).

5VWbZ0.jpg
YxNdfW.jpg

Here in my opinion Luck hurts Lucius and even if that is not counted we can still rely on relativism right? Since it should be equal to magna at this moment which affected Lucius to his durability. I think that the same way AP is done with Dante it should be the same with this one. And I think in particular that just the fact of playing equal games is enough to scale relativism.

Last edited:
Before reading the CRT I warn you that it contains spoil of chapter panel 369 those who do not want to be spoiled leave 🚨🚨

LlnimD.jpg

CEI0oO.jpg

5VWbZ0.jpg

YxNdfW.jpg

6n4QPp.jpg
As we know, members of the Black Clover have received anti-magic, which gives them their own form of Anti-magic, in the new chapter they faced Lucius, and more specifically Luck and Magna, and in one of the scenes we see Luck take Lucius by storm.

So we have Luck speeding Lucius who is Massively FTL at the moment so he should notably opt for this relativism of speed.
I therefore propose that Luck be put to Massive FTL for this feat and the same goes for Magna, who is relative to their speed of movement in combat.

RELATIVISM BLACK BULL
(Speed,Amplify magic and speed)

h8riJU.jpg

The black bulls have all received the power of asta's anti-magic, their powers should be amplified as well as their speed. Luck and Magna have shown us this, so it should apply to every user of anti-magic.

Compared to their usual feats, they are literally superior to what made them relativistic, ect... through the power of anti-magic.

01rxi9.jpg

6WW9sC.jpg

SCY9dT.jpg

I propose that anti-magic should act as a power amplifier, but particularly as a speed amplifier, Luck and Magna should be put on the same power scale as Lucius hurting him to his durabilit. (Adds his and his opponent's power together and splits them equally, allowing him to fight opponents normally much stronger than him like Lucius this should especially apply to Luck).
(Attack duo and individual).

CONCLUSION

Those who agree : Arnoldstone18 (agree for amp and speed)

Those who are neutral :

Those who disagree :

I agree for now

For the power I think they should be around the same attack power bracket but a tier below via the soul chain since Lucius is moon+ magna and Luck should be moon or below moon+, this is already used for magna and dante when we make a comparison.

In particular, we should play with percentages, shouldn't we? What do you think, Madam? (I take note that you agree with the speed and the amp).

5VWbZ0.jpg
YxNdfW.jpg

Here in my opinion Luck hurts Lucius and even if that is not counted we can still rely on relativism right? Since it should be equal to magna at this moment which affected Lucius to his durability. I think that the same way AP is done with Dante it should be the same with this one. And I think in particular that just the fact of playing equal games is enough to scale relativism.

We don't index ratings like this. Soul Chain depends entirely on the opponent's power so it will only be indexed as "Varies" again. Luck hasn't been shown to harm Lucius prior to the amp so he doesn't get anything.

We don't index ratings like this. Soul Chain depends entirely on the opponent's power so it will only be indexed as "Varies" again. Luck hasn't been shown to harm Lucius prior to the amp so he doesn't get anything.
So for Lucky it doesn't apply.

Well since you haven't changed your conclusion...

Put me down for disagree with Attack Potency scaling because none of them scale to Lucius' attack potency.

Put me down for disagree with Attack Potency scaling because none of them scale to Lucius' attack potency.
Of course, I mentioned in parenthesis that you were only for amplification and speed.

Not putting me down for disagree where I disagreed means i didn't say anything about the rest of the crt.

So just put me down for disagree with Attack Potency.

Actually I was wondering, was @Fwyzzverse planning on putting 5C on each individual page? Because I don't think we put combo spells on individual pages. If that's the case, I'll be disagreeing with AP for the boys, but agreeing for everything else. For the mean time, what are we scaling our lads to with the anti magic buffs? Any quantity we can pull from?

Not just combo spells, Magna can't harm Lucius without Soul Chain Death Match... Luck has no feat of harming Lucius without Soul Chain Death Match.

Not just combo spells, Magna can't harm Lucius without Soul Chain Death Match... Luck has no feat of harming Lucius without Soul Chain Death Match.
Makes sense. Last question, what are we doing abt AM buffs? Is it their highest keys, with "even higher with anti magic" on their pages or sm?

Back