• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos goes to 5-B at Full Power, no issues with that at all, he very clearly made the planet

DK and SD can get 5-B with Creation if you really want, but since it's not combat applicable, I really don't see the point at all

Completely disagree with this
It’s pretty logical in the lore and what the author is telling us
-They could fight Chaos
-They created at least their planets up to possibly Large star lvl structures
-The author stated Kongo Bansho high tiers were physically around 400k pl they are far beyond these numbers ik crossverse won’t apply yet it shows the fact that there is a certain logic behind that reasoning

They'd just all be 5-B with Creation (or Reality Warping in Chaos' case)
But chaos is natitivly stronger though
Chaos goes to 5-B at Full Power, no issues with that at all, he very clearly made the planet

DK and SD can get 5-B with Creation if you really want, but since it's not combat applicable, I really don't see the point at all
Here he has a power level of 10 million compared to Meliodas 1 million

Thank you Mitch for summing this up. So, Chaos is just flat-out 5-B then?

It’s pretty logical in the lore and what the author is telling us
-They could fight Chaos
-They created at least their planets up to possibly Large star lvl structures
-The author stated Kongo Bansho high tiers were physically around 400k pl they are far beyond these numbers ik crossverse won’t apply yet it shows the fact that there is a certain logic behind that reasoning
its Q/A from the japanese limit edition data book which is where we got the whole mel is 1/10th chaos power i took a SS of the text translated i kept it in a note text.

fae2bf20339c4dd830e16b4dee739096.png

https://gyazo.com/fae2bf20339c4dd830e16b4dee739096

The Demon Realm is a planet though, based on what I'm seeing. Plus, as I said before with Chaos, having High 4-C Creation when Chaos' Creation is 5-B makes no sense
But they showed t ability to create entire dimensions them creating the planet and not the rest of the dimension is weird we also have other feats that back up the short timeframes

But they showed t ability to create entire dimensions them creating the planet and not the rest of the dimension is weird we also have other feats that back up the short timeframes
Timeframes aside, my big issue is how inconsistent it would be for Chaos' Creation feat to be inferior to the DK and SD's

Also, I know you mentioned creating dimensions that are separate from the main universe. That's Pocket Reality Manipulation (we can quantify the Demon Realm, but not these pocket dimensions)
The Demon realm most likely referring to the entire dimension, it's implied throughout the story to be in a separate space.
Can you show me this? Might've been somewhere else in the thread but I completely lost track

Thank you Mitch for summing this up. So, Chaos is just flat-out 5-B then?
At full power yes, he created the world with a mere thought, that's just a solid feat

It's just Arthur and Cath only used a fraction of the power of Chaos and have not displayed full usage of it's power yet. The second Arthur regained all of the power of Chaos, the fight was over and we saw no more feats. So no one outside of the full power of Chaos scales to this feat.
its Q/A from the japanese limit edition data book which is where we got the whole mel is 1/10th chaos power i took a SS of the text translated i kept it in a note text.

fae2bf20339c4dd830e16b4dee739096.png

https://gyazo.com/fae2bf20339c4dd830e16b4dee739096
Don't bother with the power levels, they are not linear at all as the total number is made up of multiple different stats, even then...

5,000 Hendrickson stomped 3,000 Meliodas

51,000 Escanor stomped 40,000 Galand

142,000 Meliodas stomped 114,000 Escanor

Like a gap of power levels of only 1.2x is enough to stomp, so a greater than 10 Million Power level in comparison to a 1 Million Power level is like the difference between an Ant and an Elephant

At full power yes, he created the world with a mere thought, that's just a solid feat

It's just Arthur and Cath only used a fraction of the power of Chaos and have not displayed full usage of it's power yet. The second Arthur regained all of the power of Chaos, the fight was over and we saw no more feats. So no one outside of the full power of Chaos scales to this feat.
Wouldn't he get at least 5-B since he's creating it with a thought? And shouldn't Arthur get a 5-B rating because he has the full power of chaos?

Don't bother with the power levels, they are not linear at all as the total number is made up of multiple different stats, even then...

Like a gap of power levels of only 1.2x is enough to stomp, so a greater than 10 Million Power level in comparison to a 1 Million Power level is like the difference between an Ant and an Elephant
The deities fought him Meli is stated to be close to him And Cath was able to damage him while being fused with Chaos

Exactly I am just saying Chaos is way stronger than SD and DK

So we have:
At least 5-B Physical Chaos
Dimensions are ignored
No inf underworld
No 4-A Cath feat

I have contentions with the fact that we completely ignore the lore of NNT
- Mid tiers have created dimensions (We don’t care about them being PD it Still would back up the dimension creation instead of planet creation) yet we assume DK only created a planet
-Same goes for SD
-Timeframes are always shown as almost intantaneous (Cath graces etc…)
I could see a at least 5-B rating for Both Gods (non physical) with RW or Creation
Possibly High 4-C with Country lvl AP ftm And FTL speed (With the next upgrade) it would be the perfect middle ground between having a low end And being factual about the lore in itself

I also think Meli should scale about relative to Chaos full power:
-Is stated to be close to him
-The 1 million power seems to have multiple interprétations

Inf underworld is a blatant fake panel

Cath damaged Arthur fused And cut an arm From him easily while He wasn’t separated
The Gods fought him

Édit: I’m sorry i am really tired it’s very late in France i’ll respond tomorrow i think it’s better if we end this thread conceding to the lore and keep some energy for the 4kota feats

So we have:
At least 5-B Physical Chaos
Dimensions are ignored
No inf underworld
No 4-A Cath feat

I have contentions with the fact that we completely ignore the lore of NNT
- Mid tiers have created dimensions (We don’t care about them being PD it Still would back up the dimension creation instead of planet creation) yet we assume DK only created a planet
-Same goes for SD
-Timeframes are always shown as almost intantaneous (Cath graces etc…)
I could see a at least 5-B rating for Both Gods (non physical) with RW or Creation
Possibly High 4-C with Country lvl AP ftm And FTL speed (With the next upgrade) it would be the perfect middle ground between having a low end And being factual about the lore in itself

I also think Meli should scale about relative to Chaos full power:
-Is stated to be close to him
-The 1 million power seems to have multiple interprétations

Inf underworld is a blatant fake panel

Cath damaged Arthur fused And cut an arm From him easily while He wasn’t separated
The Gods fought him

Édit: I’m sorry i am really tired it’s very late in France i’ll respond tomorrow i think it’s better if we end this thread conceding to the lore and keep some energy for the 4kota feats
I am completely agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back