• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bleach is a totally different scenario we saw how it happened or how it would have happened and we have a description
We have nothing here

If you feel bleach does not deserve it, make a CRT
Actually we have seen nothing except the unbalance we didn’t see any destruction and my point is that it doesn’t scale to stats either but still is listed

ok but you refuse to accept things that are logical
They’re not very logical though, need i remind you the original argument you made was for Multi-Solar System level and Universe level+, which makes even less sense

I literally agreed on 5-B Creation for Chaos, you just want to call me biased because I don’t agree with literally everything.
No just cause you are contradicting yourself you are the one saying creation shouldn’t be accepted yet you want to keep it at Planetary with creation

No just cause you are contradicting yourself you are the one saying creation shouldn’t be accepted yet you want to keep it at Planetary with creation
Because Chaos actually uses it for combat. That’s why it’s only acceptable for Chaos

Bleach is a totally different scenario we saw how it happened or how it would have happened and we have a description
We have nothing here

If you feel bleach does not deserve it, make a CRT
The thing is that I don’t have a problem with it being listed on profiles since it adds details and as a user it makes it easier to understand

If a character uses the same power they use to create something, but for combat, they can get a tier for that. That’s all I’m saying

If a character uses the same power they use to create something, but for combat, they can get a tier for that. That’s all I’m saying
ED isn’t combat appliable And they can use their graces offensively as for Chaos He can use it offensively too

He said that chaos would scale to physical stats while DK and GS doesn't scale to their physicals so needs to remove correct me if i'm wrong tho clover
I need to take a moment to fully understand everything, I got too heated over this. I’ll form a final opinion on this after, so a summary of all the points thus far would be appreciated

What about cath saying he will consume everything with a form?
I already mentioned this is too vague. “Anything” sure, but is this instant? Is it an overtime feat? What sorts of things is he consuming? Is there any hyperbole in what’s being said?

I already mentioned this is too vague. “Anything” sure, but is this instant? Is it an overtime feat? What sorts of things is he consuming? Is there any hyperbole in what’s being said?
But he mentions stars. He was a threat to chaos himself same for the SD and DK so it makes sense he can destroy stars.

But he mentions stars. He was a threat to chaos himself same for the SD and DK so it makes sense he can destroy stars.
He says that when saying all things die eventually. That’s not relevant. You’re regurgitating the same addresses points over and over again ad nauseum

I need to take a moment to fully understand everything, I got too heated over this. I’ll form a final opinion on this after, so a summary of all the points thus far would be appreciated
Ok
So first of ALL the reason of the existence of the thread
-Multi solar system Chaos using the destruction of ALL forms the majority is against therefore It should be rejected
-The dimensions containing stars And moons everybody agreed on that
-Chaos scaling to his own Chaos energy since He can use it offensively therefore him getting 5-B rating in physical i partially agree And some of y’all agree too yet i think we should acknowledge the creation feat Using a « possibly high 4-C » listing
-Deities And Archangels Using their graces offensively i think every one will agree on this one
-dimensions being created in very short timespans multiple people agreed but not everybody
-Purgatory being inf Using the cover every one except Speedster disagree
I think it’s almost everything

He wouldn’t be hyperbolic while explaining his objective as a « pure cluster of destruction »

-Multi solar system Chaos using the destruction of ALL forms the majority is against therefore It should be rejected
Yep, disagree with 4-A Chaos
-The dimensions containing stars And moons everybody agreed on that
This is the main point of contention in my opinion. We see stars, but are they really a part of the dimensions? Chaos, for example, was said to be born in some isolated place among several, several stars. Plus, with all the showings of places like the Demon Realm (I've been trying to find as many as I can). It appears more so that the moons and all that are things that were already present, with the Demon Realm being a planet amidst those things. Seems more like 5-B with Creation for me.
-Chaos scaling to his own Chaos energy since He can use it offensively therefore him getting 5-B rating in physical i partially agree And some of y’all agree too yet i think we should acknowledge the creation feat Using a « possibly high 4-C » listing
Going off of this, given Chaos' use of this energy, I think he should get 5-B with Reality Warping. This is kinda like the Shiki and Pain examples you used, if I had to draw a comparison
-Deities And Archangels Using their graces offensively i think every one will agree on this one
Yeah, so 5-B with Creation (or something like High 6-C, 5-B with Graces)
-dimensions being created in very short timespans multiple people agreed but not everybody
I'm neutral on this one. I can see it, but it's also rather unknown how long it takes.
-Purgatory being inf Using the cover every one except Speedster disagree
Big disagree with Purgatory being infinite in size.

So, my actual verdict is Chaos getting 5-B with Reality Warping and Supreme Deity/Demon King getting 5-B with Graces. I can see the arguments for High 4-C, but based on what I'm seeing, it appears to me that the sun/stars and that were already existing, with the Demon Realm simply existing amidst those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back