• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using other verses does not support your argument. Don’t complain about what other verses get when they gave their own reasons

If Chaos can attack with his RW, then sure he can be 5-B. Supreme Deity and Demon King don’t attack with their creation feats though, so my point on them still stands
Btw they can attack they use the graces offensively

I’ve already mentioned why they wouldn’t. Bleach is a different story with NNT. Looking at Bleach just shows VSBW’s criteria on Bleach, nothing more

I’ve already mentioned why they wouldn’t. Bleach is a different story with NNT. Looking at Bleach just shows VSBW’s criteria on Bleach, nothing more
So you want us to apply the VSBW criteria to Some verses but to be bias for others

No every verse goes under the same tiering the same hax list and the same rules
Each verse also has their own individual power system they abide by

I’d appreciate it if you stop the whataboutisms and actually address the argument about NNT. Bleach is irrelevant

Each verse also has their own individual power system they abide by

I’d appreciate it if you stop the whataboutisms and actually address the argument about NNT. Bleach is irrelevant
ED And creation aren’t related to these verses specifically stop being biased

ED And creation aren’t related to these verses specifically stop being biased
Accusing someone of bias just because they’re not upgrading your favorite verse isn’t the approach I’d take, personally.

ED and Creation are general VSBW terms yes, but how they’re carried out varies between verses

Being on the cover page is irrelevant. It needs to be in the volume.
What do you think about listing Chaos as at least 5-B possibly High 4-C with Creation « Chaos created the world with a mere thought and is far superior to the gods that created their own dimensions with suns and moons in a short timeframe » using graces as an example ?

Accusing someone of bias just because they’re not upgrading your favorite verse isn’t the approach I’d take, personally.

ED and Creation are general VSBW terms yes, but how they’re carried out varies between verses
you just favor some verse and without any reason you disadvantage nnt

It shouldn’t lol it should be applied with all verse especially in the same circonstances at first the problem was that it doesn’t scale stats now that I proved other pages list the powers even though they don’t scale the physical stats you are trying to see new problems which is being bias

What do you think about listing Chaos as at least 5-B possibly High 4-C with Creation « Chaos created the world with a mere thought and is far superior to the gods that created their own dimensions with suns and moons in a short timeframe » using graces as an example ?
He did not create the world with a thought tho
We have the order in which he is said to create things if it was with a thought everything will be created at the same time
A single intention = a single thought

He did not create the world with a thought tho
We have the order in which he is said to create things if it was with a thought everything will be created at the same time
A single intention = a single thought
What would it be then and why are you talking about the civilisation while sekai is being used and the civilisation is apart ?

It shouldn’t lol it should be applied with all verse especially in the same circonstances at first the problem was that it doesn’t scale stats now that I proved other pages list the powers even though they don’t scale the physical stats you are trying to see new problems which is being bias
Bleach is a totally different scenario we saw how it happened or how it would have happened and we have a description
We have nothing here

If you feel bleach does not deserve it, make a CRT

I literally agreed on 5-B Creation for Chaos, you just want to call me biased because I don’t agree with literally everything.

What would it be then and why are you talking about the civilisation while sekai is being used and the civilisation is apart ?
Don’t care
You said he created the world with a thought, that’s wrong that’s all I am saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back