• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

@MaidRips

The behemoth teleports, pointing its Gatling gun at you once again.

WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ESCAPE PAYMENT.

@Overlord775

Heading towards the tool store reveals a little window cut out from the walls of concrete behind it. A man adorning a cat mask and pieces of fabric stitched into this body greets you.

“Greetings Kitten! How may I serve you?”

Kitchenware and the like presented its on the walls. Construction materials were shoved into a corner. The tools ahead were built from plastic, the edges rounded off

@Listentomyrhytm

The people stop staring at you. Continuing their two minutes of hatred against the people on the screen. Soon, the screen would flicker off. The crowds shouts and bellows would cut to silence as the officers turn their backs.

Last edited:
"Payment! Payyyment. Pa-pa-pah-pah-puh-pah-pah-puh-puh-payment? Is life worth that exact amount of dough to you? Well..."

She stops in place, and then twirls around. Clasps her hands together. Shuffles them around. She may have not been able to resurrect the dead, but she could do them one better. Her palms are rubbed at such a speed that it would nearly create fire when ...

Opens up her palms to reveal an exact duplicate of the worm she nearly "assaulted". Extra labor force, free of charge.

"I'll do you one better. I'll pay you more than what I owe ... in life! And in case ya don't accept imagination plus creation in dough, lemme tell ya a story. See, this girl Alice, she steps foot in this world she knows nothing about -- and she meets a real strange fella, not unlike yourself. And he says, "I always tell lies." Now, ya big hunk'a metal. I ask you this: Does he?"

@MaidRips

UNAUTHORIZED USE OF SUPERNATURAL FORCES: FINE ADDITION ESTIMATATION. ONE MILLION NMC WITH THE ADDITION OF TEN YEARS OF INDENTURED LABOR.

The machines whirls its gun towards the worm, firing bullets which warp space around it. Slaying the duplicate and reducing it into vapor.

ATTEMPT TO USE OUTDATED COMPANY RECALL CODE. FINE ADDITION OF TWO MILLION NMC HAS BEEN ADDED.

Beeps can be heard as the machine rattles around. It’s mask twitching at you.

LOW NEKO SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE DETECTED: FINES INCREASE BY FIVE HUNDRED PERCENT. AMOUNT OWED: FIFTEEN MILLION NMC WITH THE ADDITION OF FIFTEY YEARS OF INDENTURED LABOR.

@Overlord775

“We have plenty of kitten-ware and construction materials for authorized use by our beloved Mommy Neko. I’m afraid we are short on hammers and razors today.”

The man leans forward on a desk. Staring at you.

“N-Nyahaha. What exactly are you looking to purr-chase?”

Last edited:
"Greetings to you too fellow Kitten, could you tell me what Tools you have avaible in store ?"

Tengoku no Gaka replies to the cat store menager

"Oh, contrare, big fella. This was made with science! Go on. Scan me for any mana. Any supernatural force! Everything you've seen here has been purely synthetic, which means, ohhhh -- YOU YOURSELF are in violation of your own programming! Falsely accusing a civilian! When Mommy finds out about this, I promise ya that she ain't gonna be happy. What's more -- she'll probably have you DEACTIVATED! Or reprogrammed at the very least. My recommendation? Do the job yourself while ya still have the chance."

The woman stares down the machine with a manic grin, perhaps the shadow of Skeeter appearing where Maria's would have been.

William isn't surprised with his failure Totalitarian governments aren't known to have prisons. He is surprised at what he sees with his return.
(Aura on)

@MaidRips

USE OF MACHINERY THAT MAY CAUSE HARM TO BAKENEKO PROPERTIES DETECTED: ADDITIONAL FINES: TWO MILLION NMC.

More and more static appears to wrap the gun’s barrel within it’s arm.

WARNING: THIRD REFUSAL TO PAY FINES AND GO INTO LABOR PEACEFULLY WILL RESULT IN INCAPACITATION OR POSSIBLE TERMINATION OF THE ASSAILANT

@Overlord775

“We have...nothing available at the moment. There is a mandatory shortage given to us by the Ministry of Labor for safety. Is there anything else I can help you with?

The cat mask opens a register atop the desk. Pulling a receipt and writing down each word said by you.

@Oliver_de_jesus (What did you give the vendor?)

Last edited:
"Get a load of THIS guy.”

Motioning towards the machine as she makes one image very clear in her mind. She didn’t know exactly where she heard the name before, but, she focused her mind on that name again. Bakeneko. Her meeting with the feline, her onstage advertisement, her promise to "expand the Bakeneko empire”. They might have been repressed memories, but if she looked hard enough, there they were. And to add insult to injury, she whipped out the cat statue once more.

"You dingus ... I AM BAKENEKO.

(make everything with in ten meters of me look fake(i.e background painting, props, or bad cgi) I someone is in the range of the aura everything looks affected by it except William he uses this ability to mess with people's mental well being.)

@Lou_change

All guards around lift their guns towards your head. Echoing this statement as their guns rotate.

WARNING: BAKENEKO PROPERTIES UNDER ASSUALT. COMMENCE TERMINATION

Hundreds of bullets engraved with a cat sigil begin to storm down upon you. Portals cloak around your body as rockets appear before your face. Their burning shrapnel becoming weaker due to your aura. However, they are still bullets.

A battalion soon deploys as alarms buzz into your ears.

DISSENTER ALERT.

DISSENTER ALERT.

The statue from the horizon moves its head towards your. Firing a spotlight into your skin, converting your mass into energy. Overwhelming numbers begin to assault you as you do, tearing apart your body with bullets that crushed the information holding onto your existence.

(you are dead. Lives remaining: 0)

[You are going to do that to me unfairly]

"William escaped to his older brother." A third party states. "And the machines that attacked him ended up on the other side of the city covered in lava."

(He didn't attack anyone he was going to try tricking the robots into help him find his brother instead of attacking his friend. Saying Nate cursed him and once again it's an illusion)

(Have you not been paying attention at all? Magic is illegal. They fine you and threaten to murder you if you use it. The robots aren’t dumb, your aura is only a few meters and your in a city swarming with them. The moment they see you using it they’ll attack you.)

(William is entirely made of magic, and they didn't try fining or threatening him before killing him and given that his Depersonalization state ended with his life I am given control over Nate which you were fine me getting when the state ended)

@Lou_change
Jakob realizes that using magic is illegal inside the city without permission from Mommy Neko. However, the soldiers didn't bother to clean the remains. Eeew thats unsanitary. Well, he had the power to resurrect the dead. Taking the remains, as well as some blood in carefully places vials, Jake made his way outside the city via teleportation, about to resurrect him.

When he was outside the city, around a mile, he cast his spell, and marveled as his body magically reassembled it'self.

Last edited:
@Everyone

Waves of unease come crashing down into your stomach. Visions of a flash of light flickering outside the city borders are burned into your retinas. Another traveler makes themselves known...

@ZephyrosOmega

“Mine.”

A voice whispers into your ears. Before you are snatched from your world. Flashes of light blind you briefly, before greeting you with a grey horizon. Skyscrapers and buildings plastered with posters describing Mommy Neko’s power.

Guards can be seen moving and shifting from different positions. The rain cloaking their cat masks as they bare rifles within their grasps. Patrolling the walls and looking at you.

@MaidRips

After the breeze of unease, the machine ahead of you stops.

NEKO SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE GAINED: TWELVE HUNDRED POINTS. Welcome, meownister. All crimes have been deemed necessary for the wellness of the BAKENEKO CORPORATIONS and the kittens Mommy Neko holds. Thank you.

However, a man draping in black silk stomps towards you. A black cat mask with eyes like a yellow moon look back at you. His eyes jolting at the statue before snapping back towards you.

“I see you are a high class individual like myself. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

His hands reach out to yours, expecting a handshake.

@Overlord775

“Nya~. We do have a few plastic furrks and spoons if you’d like. Guaranteed to last you more than a few days!”

A smile creeps up the cashier’s mouth. However, you begin to hold up a line behind you.

“Brother Kitten, we do have places to be. May your hurry your purr-chases?”

@Spider_Kaiju and Lou

You arrive at the cities borders. Walls swarming with cat guards are seen in the distance as well with a stranger (Zephyr) a good few steps away.

@ZephyrosOmega

“Mine.”

A voice whispers into your ears. Before you are snatched from your world. Flashes of light blind you briefly, before greeting you with a grey horizon. Skyscrapers and buildings plastered with posters describing Mommy Neko’s power.

Guards can be seen moving and shifting from different positions. The rain cloaking their cat masks as they bare rifles within their grasps. Patrolling the walls and looking at you.
"What the huh???"

Zephyr Highwind had never seen such bullshit before. "Well, this is awfully new..." The woman stood, looking around with a confused expression on her face. "Cat soldiers... Oh gosh, Jay, what did you do this time?"

She looked around more, and frowned. No, this wasn't that infernal cat from her world. Too many responsible-looking people. This was clearly something else entirely. Why, it appeared she had been whisked off to another universe entirely!

"Well, this is a surprise. Wonder where I am!" She maintained a somewhat cheerful tone ad she began to wander, unaware that she wasn't the only one to be brought to this world...

@Everyone

Waves of unease come crashing down into your stomach. Visions of a flash of light flickering outside the city borders are burned into your retinas. Another traveler makes themselves known...

@ZephyrosOmega

“Mine.”

@MaidRips

After the breeze of unease, the machine ahead of you stops.

NEKO SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE GAINED: TWELVE HUNDRED POINTS. Welcome, meownister. All crimes have been deemed necessary for the wellness of the BAKENEKO CORPORATIONS and the kittens Mommy Neko holds. Thank you.

However, a man draping in black silk stomps towards you. A black cat mask with eyes like a yellow moon look back at you. His eyes jolting at the statue before snapping back towards you.

“I see you are a high class individual like myself. It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

His hands reach out to yours, expecting a handshake.

@Overlord775

“Nya~. We do have a few plastic furrks and spoons if you’d like. Guaranteed to last you more than a few days!”

A smile creeps up the cashier’s mouth. However, you begin to hold up a line behind you.

@Spider_Kaiju and Lou

You arrive at the cities borders. Walls swarming with cat guards are seen in the distance as well with a stranger (Zephyr) a good few steps away.
She turns towards the blaring light ahead of her, eyes sparkling with wonder and amazement. Mouth goes agape for a moment, nearly forgetting her situation before going back to the machine, which seems to have actively rewarded her. The woman lays her eyes back to the statue and gives a small catlike smirk.

("Gee golly, this thing is like a get out of jail free card for everything -- !")

But her attention is easily diverted by the man in the black coat, once her "crimes" are deemed pardoned. Looking down towards her own clothes -- still two hooks and loose laces away from butt-naked -- and then back to the statue. It's clear that he only sees one when it comes to her. High-class, eh? She could pull off high class. The girl quickly stuffs the valuable belonging inside of her bra and prepares for conversation. The regal British accent that she stowed away in favor of a crass Boston one is swapped back as she gives a gentle bow, accompanied by a hand interlocking with his.

"And I see you are an individual of culture as well. My name is Marie. Marie Millennium. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, my dear chap."

@Lou_change
"I'm going to cast some spells on us. I don't know what you're going to do. I can only temporarily shield you from your mind being read. I on the other hand can resist being mind read."

"Apologies fellow Kitten."

The painter asks for perdon, as it looks back towards the store menager.

"It appears the tool i was looking furr isn't avaible, sorry furr the time waste, have a purr-fect day."

Shiroi would then leave and let the others in line go, as it moves to where Maria and the mysterius man are.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken
"What the..." Korudo would say, getting the vision of something arriving... however, he would quickly shut himself up waiting patiently as the officers turn their backs... trying to fit into the crowd a bit. Knowing that if he does anything too rash... this 'Mommy Neko' would punish him like if he was a child... or worse, outright kill him

I continue being a corpse.

A figure walks up behind you. "What happened to my little brother?" They asks worried. The look like William but taller, alive, and with a normal hairstyle.

I continue being a corpse.

A figure walks up behind you. "What happened to my little brother?" They asks worried. The look like William but taller, alive, and with a normal hairstyle.

(You ignored me . . . scroll up a little)
(Also, IC I've probably changed my mind about using magic)

("So this town is so cute, can we eat now?")
("Nick, we don't need to eat, our body is robotic")
("So why we're just sitting?")
("I'm trying mentally forcing myself to learn new techniques.")
("Such as?")
("Such as this")
Hector body suddenly became astral.
"Woah.- Said Nick with impression after taking control over body.
"Thanks for compliment, I would go for some time but try to keep yourself with others, you can buy something if you want."
"Sweet. I wished for a bat long time ago."
"Don't sure if you can find a bat, but go ahead."
Hector flew for some deals to discover Cat Town more closely while being invisible.
While Nick went in search of Bat.

@Zephyr

A shot crackles into the dirt. Striking the space between your feet.

“STATE YOUR BUSINESS”

One of the guard’s voices rang throughout your ears. The others soon caught wind of your existence. Staring you down as they ready their firearms.

@MaidRips + Overlord775

“An honor to meet you too...”

His eyes dot around your body. Fixating on the statue as your stuff it in your chest.

“My,My. Where is your mask? Where are your robes? You look they dragged you out of Meown Hall!”

He kneels. Holding your hand tightly as he pulls you closer.

“Please...let me take you to my home. Dress you and your servant with more comfortable wear. A litter must stick together...”

@Overlord775

You can feel the cashier glaring at you and Maria. The other groups turning towards the scene that is being caused by the man.

@Listentomyrhytm

An officer pushes past the ongoing crowd. Marching his way towards you as his friends continue glaring.

“Hey! You! Come here!”

@Oliver_de_jesus

A machine rockets towards you. Pointing his gun and rattling as it bellows:

ATTEMPTING TRADE OR HAVING POSSESSION OF UNAUTHORIZED PRODUCED WITHIN BAKENEKO PROPERTIES DETECTED: FINE ESTIMATION. ONE MILLION NMC FOR EVERY PRODUCE ON HAND.

The crowds around the Bakeneko ration shout towards your ear. The cashier slamming the door shoot as the phrase...

“DISSENTER! DISSENTER!”

Echoes throughout the streets. Shoes and rocks begin to pelt your head. Certain brave individuals punching you, with no harm done of course.

@Oleggator

A machine standing atop one of the towers spots your projection. Firing a shot at your feet and buzzing:

UNAUTHORIZED USE OF SUPERNATURAL FORCES: FINE ADDITION ESTIMATATION. ONE MILLION NMC WITH THE ADDITION OF TEN YEARS OF INDENTURED LABOR. SUBJECTS UNWILLING TO BE ARRESTED PEACEFULLY WILL SUFFER INCAPACITATION AND/OR TERMINATION.

Last edited:
"My name is Nate and I was finally allowed to teleport to my brother so I am really going on a hunch, is their name William." They say.

Zephyr frowns at the sudden confrontation, and puts her hands on her hips. "Well, that's not very nice! It's rude to ask a lady her business, you know!" She harshly reprimands the guard, though she's not fully paying attention to him, as her spiritual energy senses are going of from a number of presences within the city. Now THOSE are the interesting ones.

"Honestly, you're so cruel! I was just brought to this world, and now I'm having guns pointed at me!"

@Oliver_de_jesus

A machine rockets towards you. Pointing his gun and rattling as it bellows:

ATTEMPTING TRADE OR HAVING POSSESSION OF UNAUTHORIZED PRODUCED WITHIN BAKENEKO PROPERTIES DETECTED: FINE ESTIMATION. ONE MILLION NMC FOR EVERY PRODUCE ON HAND.

The crowds around the Bakeneko ration shout towards your ear. The cashier slamming the door shoot as the phrase...

“DISSENTER! DISSENTER!”

Echoes throughout the streets. Shoes and rocks begin to pelt your head. Certain brave individuals punching you, with no harm done of course.
Noah just rolled his eyes, this place was worse than those cities it devastated in the past.

He ignores all attempts to harm him, I ask the machine.

"I can't sell things that are not registered right ?, Well then where can I register them?" Noah said.

If access was denied, he would have 2 options: 1-leave the city or number 2.

Anyone who looked noah, His skin would freeze when he saw a smile that hid a desire to cause chaos, although this chaos was not specific, it could be political chaos or simply massive destruction

Back