• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Apologies."

Shiroi replies as it enter, using its powers to fix back the door as it does so, and heads towards where the voices are, though keeping its guard up just in case.

The place looks quite interesting, in both it's design and lighting, it picks the painter's interest.

@Southcrew

Going into the doorway, you discover a room with arrows and mirrors. Pointing in every direction, with one pointing into the doorway itself.

A figure makes itself clear within the light. Short and adorning a suit covered in hues, with a mask to cloak his face. The vibrant blue and red hues gleam off him as he stares at the mirror.

“H-How do I look,Vashiti? Vashiti? GAH! Come back here!”

With a behemoth of woman running up to the group. Her towering silhouette donning a dress adorned with crow feathers and a crimson head of hair. Pale skin that contrasted the room and the man behind her brushes past the cogs.

“Ahahohohoo~ more servants to kneel to me. Come to your new master! Let me show you the path of light in such a dark and unforgiving world. Begone Derek of Ferguson! You are of no use to me now. Please die immediately.”

The man behind her would snap his neck towards the group. Waving his hand at you.

“No! I-....Heyyyyy. What’s up? How’s the trip here? Hope the crows didn’t bother you...annoying little *****. Y’know sometimes I toss them a piece of bread around to get them off me. Which is why I asked for food. Food that you brought, right?”

@Southcrew

Going into the doorway, you discover a room with arrows and mirrors. Pointing in every direction, with one pointing into the doorway itself.

A figure makes itself clear within the light. Short and adorning a suit covered in hues, with a mask to cloak his face. The vibrant blue and red hues gleam off him as he stares at the mirror.

“H-How do I look,Vashiti? Vashiti? GAH! Come back here!”

With a behemoth of woman running up to the group. Her towering silhouette donning a dress adorned with crow feathers and a crimson head of hair. Pale skin that contrasted the room and the man behind her brushes past the cogs.

“Ahahohohoo~ more servants to kneel to me. Come to your new master! Let me show you the path of light in such a dark and unforgiving world. Begone Derek of Ferguson! You are of no use to me now. Please die immediately.”

The man behind her would snap his neck towards the group. Waving his hand at you.

“No! I-....Heyyyyy. What’s up? How’s the trip here? Hope the crows didn’t bother you...annoying little *****. Y’know sometimes I toss them a piece of bread around to get them off me. Which is why I asked for food. Food that you brought, right?”

“Oh boy, someone else who thinks they’re a big shot..”

"One tried to rip my eye out."

The psychotic one blurted out, blonde locks waving over said eye in a gusty, swaying manner. However, her voice was as nonchalant and perhaps happy as it was prior. Her eyes, at least the one that was visible, almost seemed glazed over, completely relaxed. She looked to the woman as if she were an entertainer, then pointed her digit towards her eye with tranquil glee. Then, her hand DOVE inside of her bra, the ex-heiress not even bothering to look down to concentrate. It dug around the fabrics before pulling out one, big, giant pastry, which barely fit in the palm of her hand, with gooey cream dripping out of it's edge. Her uncannily calm smile remained as she tilted her head.

"Coconut-cream pie?"

"One tried to rip my eye out."

The psychotic one blurted out, blonde locks waving over said eye in a gusty, swaying manner. However, her voice was as nonchalant and perhaps happy as it was prior. Her eyes, at least the one that was visible, almost seemed glazed over, completely relaxed. She looked to the woman as if she were an entertainer, then pointed her digit towards her eye with tranquil glee. Then, her hand DOVE inside of her bra, the ex-heiress not even bothering to look down to concentrate. It dug around the fabrics before pulling out one, big, giant pastry, which barely fit in the palm of her hand, with gooey cream dripping out of it's edge. Her uncannily calm smile remained as she tilted her head.

"Coconut-cream pie?"
Anna hits Maria in the back of the head

”Can you be just a little serious?”

@Yobo_Blue

"WOO--"

She howls, moments before her head is sent spinning around a full 360 degrees, eventually slowing it's pace down and coming to a complete stop once it slows.

"Aw, serious is boring, toots! Let's be a lil' lively for the friendly lady! She's hot."

@Yobo_Blue

"WOO--"

She howls, moments before her head is sent spinning around a full 360 degrees, eventually slowing it's pace down and coming to a complete stop once it slows.

"Aw, serious is boring, toots! Let's be a lil' lively for the friendly lady! She's hot."
“You wound me. Anyway, what happened to your cat friend? I hope you know where she is, otherwise it would probably be an issue to be so nonchalant“

“You wound me. Anyway, what happened to your cat friend? I hope you know where she is, otherwise it would probably be an issue to be so nonchalant“
"Uhhhhhhh.... dunno. Anyways, let's chow down. I wish my name was Chau. That'd work a ton better as a pun. My old name doesn't really fit anymore, so maybe I should go get a new one for the new ... me! But first things first. Offer pie to lady. Go to a nightclub and get wasted! You guys still have nightclubs right? I'm gonna invent nightclubs if you guys haven't already."

"Uhhhhhhh.... dunno. Anyways, let's chow down. I wish my name was Chau. That'd work a ton better as a pun. My old name doesn't really fit anymore, so maybe I should go get a new one for the new ... me! But first things first. Offer pie to lady. Go to a nightclub and get wasted! You guys still have nightclubs right? I'm gonna invent nightclubs if you guys haven't already."
Alright, if she’s gonna be like this, fine

Anna whispers something in Maria’s ear

@Yobo_Blue

She immediately springs upwards, lied down as flat as a board with her body in the shape of a dart. A slight boi-oi-oi-oi-oiing can be audible. The pie, of course, miraculously floats in midair, suspended in where it can still be properly offered. Her head reels back and lips purse to give a long wolf whistle. Her eyeballs grow to an unfathomable length and practically bulge out of her sockets.

(AWWOOOOOOGAAAAAA...)

Then, the ex-heiress returns to the ground safely with the pie in hand, standing up completely straight.

"Yeah, I'll chill."

Her hair practically springs to life, sticking up for a few moments before fluttering down.

"I am ... marginally more chill."

@MaidRips + Co

“....”

Derek moves his fingers to taste a piece of the pie.

“...T-Thank you.”

His legs shuffle and step away from you. However the woman draws closer to him.

“What? You would have a pastry without me?! Tsk tsk...move aside my master. It is mine to devour!”

The woman flickers in and out. Flashes of rainbow hues akin to a broken TV screen appear over her body as she throws Derek across the room. Sending him crashing into machinery and snatching the pie mid-air. Eating the pie with ravenous fervor.

“ARGH...****. Alright then. Cough. Listen everyone, I think a pie should do. Food was more a luxury rather than a need.”

He arises from the rubble. His legs quivering from the impact of the blow as he approaches the group.

Ahem. Thank you, though. Y-You guys need money? I got money to pay for your help. If you’d want...”

@Southco

His shoulder’s freeze for a moment. Letting out a sigh before continuing.

“There’s a city down east. Neko Memorial City, I think it was called. I’m actually heading there now for some...nevermind. You don’t need to know-”

Derek and Vashiti look at one another. Their eyes meet for a moment before she grins. The pie caking her sharp fangs as she does so.

He nods to her as he reaches into a pocket. Fingers clasping a small pouch of coins. Each coin engraved with a cat sigil.

“Here. Don’t spend it all. They won’t let you past the gates without any money on hand. Vashiti and I will start heading out soon, you can come with if you’d like.”

Last edited:
After some time Nick found body of Gladio (@PsychoWarper) lying unconscious.
("Huh neat, blind guy is patiently sleeping here")
("Do you understand that guy needs rest, Nick?")
("Yeah, but we can't left here our partner")
("If this partner is alive...")
Margo: Do you want me to analyze the state of life form?
("Things getting more neat, Hector")
("...Anyway, approve the analysis of this")
("Got it")
Nick: "Yes, yes I do"
Margo: "Scanning...
10%...
50%...
100%...
Person's state is fully health, there's no much issues except for being unconscious. Reccomend to keep it in safe place"
("Well Nick, we don't have much choice, take her.")
("A useless ballast? Our partner would soon awake and find us.")
("That useless ballast have helped us during this adventure, it can help us here. That's first. Second, we don't have much items and we don't need much. Third, he's actually not weighs much. And fourth, it's really would be better to get help more sooner.")
("... As your wish")
Nick took Gladio on back and carrying her with himself.
Nick: "Ok, we're ready."

Korudo would smile at the amount of money... or well, at money at all. "Heh, thank you very much... Neko Memorial city was it? I'll be sure to... get there." He says, preparing himself, levitating a bit off the ground, getting ready to take flight.

"OOOOOOHHHHUUUHHHH.... shiiinyyyy..."

She's too busy counting the coins in her hand to particularly care for the meaning behind the symbols. Maria ogles them with interest and mad glee before simply dropping them into her pocket, smiling brightly at the other before marching off to head off. Turns out they didn't need to kill anyone after all.

"Well, I think we should be on our way there, don'tcha think, fellas? Ladies? Everything in-between? Nyehehehe..."

@Everyone

“....”

His head tilts a little, burying his hands in his pockets after witnessing the ruckus caused by the group over the coins. An orb can be seen around his neck as his fingers wrap around it. Vashiti flickering in and out as he does so.

“You’re asking the wrong guy. Come on Vashiti.”

Vashiti’s appetite vaporizes the cake. Leaving nothing behind except the few bits stuck to her fangs.

“Ahehehe! The neko is as good as dead with me on your on your side, master.”

Laughing underneath the mask, he runs around. Gripping a pistol from a pocket within the suit and firing it into the air. It’s bullet cracks open space, allowing for a view of a horizon of towers and neon lights to be seen within the distance. He looks back at you before entering.

“Good luck.”

After those words, he would dive int. Vanishing from the location.

Last edited:
"They seem nice!"

She chirps, arms folded behind her back. Despite obviously having her back turned towards the exit, her legs begin to walk her backwards, as if she had no trouble at all seeing what was behind her. The ex-heiress's eyes too were closed. And yet, they worked perfectly out of the estate, devoid of complication or interruption. She gives a blissful sigh, mind only on such things as women, breasts, drinking, gambling -- more breasts. Until she turned to the painter, coming to a slight realization.

"I gotta get a new outfit, don't I? I mean the frilly stuff and the dress were fine -- but they weren't my style, y'know? And I love being like this, but I gotta have some more style points -- something to really bring out the me in the new me! I'm thinkiiinnnn' pink! Pink n' red! Whaddya think, my chummy-chum-chum? Auuuaaaaa?"

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"OUTDATED STEROTYPES."

Suddenly, her body spasms, a wave of energy emitting around her -- distortions of space and reality born from the imagination. The ripples began to wave towards the crows in an attempt to envelop their bodies in a horrific green surge of light; to utterly transmute their forms into two batches of freshly baked cookies, all while a manic, sadistic grin expanded upon her features, eyes practically bulging out of their sockets momentarily.

@MaidRips (only)

The crows twist and spasm into cookies. However, their former bodies remain within the bread of the snack. Giving the cookies the look of a crow crushed under pressure rather than a traditional snack.

The distortions begin to disturb the factory, however. Beeping and rattling begins to shake the halls of the factory. Shutters rip open to reveal flashes of a metal behemoth within the darkness. A woman’s voice echoing...

VIOLATION OF PROTOCOL 80083 DETECTED: UNMEOW-THROIZED USE OF MAGIC BY PURR-SON OR PARTIES WITH INSUFFICIENT NEKO SOCIAL CREDITS. FINE CALCULATION: 1,000,000 APPROVED NMC.

FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THIS ORDER WILL RESULT IN THE INCARNATION OR TERMINATION OF THE ASSAILANT.

A grey machine built in the silhouette of a woman appears before you. Towering over you with it’s hind legs and bearing a rotating Gatling gun towards your face only. It’s face plastered with a white mask crafted from pipes flickering in the darkness. Smiling as cat ears can be see dotting the scalp of the machine.

NYAHAHAHAHA.

"TERMINATION!? Ooooohhh.... they're killer kitties!"

Motioning towards the grey machine with a slanted face. Though the woman is clearly outmatched, she feels a surge of power rising within her. Like these killer cats are no more than props for her to bounce off of. She bobs her head from side to side, and smiles up at the kittens from a distance. The problem was -- her power -- it wasn't exactly magic. They wouldn't listen, of course, if she told her. But any magic prohibiting equipment? They were gonna have a HARD time dealing with her.

She turns around, bends over, and spanks her ass in front of the device, taunting them with a crude gesture.

"PUUUUUSUSSSIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-cats."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The painter puts himself in-between Maria and the robot, his guard high.

"It appears there's a missunderstanding, for my fellow Maria here did not, in fact, use magic. She has utilized the power of her Avery Unit, which works on a completly different mystical system."

Shiroi explains to the mecha-kitten.

Last edited:
@Overlord775 + Maidrips

LOW NEKO SOCIAL CREDIT POLICY DETECTED:

VIOLATION OF PROTOCOL 8008: UNMEOW-THORIZED USE OF SUPURR-NATURAL FORCES THAT MAY CAUSE HARM TO PURR-OPERTY OWNED BY BAKENEKO CORPORATIONS OR ANY AFFILIATES. FINE ESTIMATION: 1,200,000 WITH AN ADDITIONAL TEN YEARS IN INDENTURED LABOR.

FAILURE TO ABIDE THIS ORDER WILL RESULT IN THE INCARCERATION OR TERMINATION OF THE ASSAILANT.

Back