• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

Tengoku no Gaka let's Maria try her thing, though mentally prepares to fight just in case.

"It appears the world is now a dystopic mess instead of a chaotic wasteland, uh."

He mentally comments.

The painter smiles back at her, finding quite spectabular how she easilly menaged to shut down the metallic being.

"Good job Maria, that was really impressive !"

It congratulates her.

@Overlord775

Large sirens begin wailing across the factory as the darkness soon brightens from the flickering neon lights. The robot powers back on, it’s gun begins to whirl again! This time pointing at Tengoku

YOU HAVE COMITTED SLANDER AGAINST THE BAKENEKO INCORPORATED GROUP. THE COMMENT “"It appears the world is now a dystopic mess instead of a chaotic wasteland, uh." HAS SLURS THAT HAVE BEEN DEEMED DANGEROUS AND OFFENSIVE TO THE SAFETY OF THE PARTY. FINE ESTIMATION: 10,000,000 WITH AN ADDITIONAL FIFTEEN YEARS IN INDENTURED LABOR. FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THIS ARREST PEACEFULLY WILL RESULT IN THE INCAPACITATION OR TERMINATION OF THE ASSAILANT

Similar machines repeating the phrase of the one before you begin to shake from their hooks within the manufacturing line. Snapping their necks and holding their guns against you. Despite the conditions of their poorly maintained weaponry, hostility continues.

Still keeping her cool, Maria begins to idly tap her head, unreactive of the danger befalling her friend. Her eyes lightly glaze over as she tilts her head. Whether Tengoku gets out of this one isn't as much her problem as it was his. So, she had all the time in the world to think. Though slight drool is slipping down her lip.

"Bakeneko, Bakeneko ... Where have I heard that name before? Kinda feels familiar ... "

Thinking fast and with they have, Tengoku has an idea.

"Protocol overwrite, we are part of the Bakeneko Incorporated Group by direct assignation of it's leader."

Tengoku says to the robots, as it turns lightly towards Maria.

"Show them the neko statue."

Last edited:
Over hearing the conversation, I walk up to the machine nervously(worried his being is technically in violation of Protocol 8008). "Have you encountered someone who looks similar to me that uses supernatural abilities?" I ask nervously.

@Overlord775

"Bakeneko, Bakeneko ... Oh, that's the game with the witches, ain't it?"

Eyebrows raise at the mention of the statue, to which she simply scoops it out of her bra and holds it up high, though not exactly sure why.

("I think we should go").
("Yeah you're right buddy")
("Anyway can I take back the control, we're more in dangerous situation")
("How do you...")
("I can feel it")
Hector took control over body and went to crew for a defense.

The machines stop.

BAKENEKO MERCY “MEOW-RIA” TOKENS DISPLAYED. ITEM NUMBER ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO ONE. NEKO CREDIT SCORE: Twelve hundred.

Welcome. Any accidental mishaps that may have been deemed as crimes against the purr-liment have been deemed a necessary sacrifice for the greater good of the government. Please enter your purr-sonal BAKENEKO: Wormhole (Trademark) (LLC) to a destination of your choosing.

Approved destinations for BAKENEKO Wormhole: PREMIUM (Trademark) (LLC) users are as follows.

Meownistry of Purrsistence and Peace

Meownistry of Labor

Meownistry of Environmental Care

Meownistry of Education

Meownistry of Economics

Meown Hall

Purrfect City Square and Main Trading station

(Note: BAKENEKO WORMHOLE: PREMIUM is not liable for any loss of life that may occur during the transportation or by the BAKENEKO DEFENSE FORCE. Premium members can ask to be financially compensated for damages. However no lawsuits may be filed under code 1984)

A portal cracks open within the front of the room. Within it lies a coffee table with a small mug engraved with a cat sigil and bathrooms on the left. The signs reading:

ALL PURRSON USE.

A TV lies in the center of the room, away from the coffee table. Behind it, a poster saying:

MOMMY NEKO IS WATCHING.

"OooOOOOoooOOOOo-- Can we go to the City Square? I wanna buy something pretty! Can we? Canwecanwecanwecanwecanwecanwe?"

The toonish woman is sent teleporting all over the vicinity of her companions, occasionally landing herself in various poses, and of course, on top of their heads and shoulders. Some of which, they might recognize as iconic positions from manga and television programs, before the blonde ends up in front of them, a leg lifted high behind her back, in a traditional ballet position.

The painter puts its hands on Maria's shoulders, in a "Calm down" fashion.

"Sure, we can head there."

Last edited:
The painter does a tiny smile as it gently pats her on the head for being a good gal and waiting for the others instead of rushing in.

@Room (Everyone)

Upon the entering the portal, a voice echoes throughout the pillars of wood and fur holding the room together. The TV flickers and buzzes. Cutting through the silence with a message.

“NEKO NETWORK NEWS: Good meowning neko city! I hope you are all having a purrfect evening. We have some excellent news to give to for our beloved litter!”

A woman appears within the screen. Her back leaning against a stage with a cat engraved upon it. White silk wraps around her silhouette. Feline ears adorning her scalp shift with every motion. Her lips twitching underneath a cat mask.

“Our troops at Fukourokouji have just won another immeow-surable victory against those meanie heads. Quite frankly, I’m very happy! They tore through those imperial oppressors with the upmost vigor! Ripping their scalps off and slitting their throats. I can feel the vigor as they just...ah~ You have to watch for yourself.”

Curtains pull apart behind her, shifting a screen into view. Footage of battalions adorning similar masks beginning to rush into villages plays. Arriving in boats in the shape of a cat woman.

“NEKO LIBERATION IN PROGRESS: PURR-EASE DO NOT RESIST.”

Guns hooking into their arms rotate and whirl against the people. The shocked faces of the villagers soon meeting a storm of bullets. Ripping chunks of their skulls off as some run. One woman hid behind a plank of wood, beckoning her child away from the soldiers. The little boy would not listen as one of the men rush up to him. Clasping him into their arms as they ask

“Where is your mommy? She’s been a bad girl. I’m afraid we can’t let bad girls go! If you tell me, I’ll buy you a piece of candy and give you place where you can have a better mommy! Meow.”

The boy’s arms quiver as the booms of rockets can be heard over the horizon. Pointing behind the wooden planks.

“Good boy.”

A few men branch off from the rush, grappling the woman and shoving her into the ground. Her pleads silenced over the whirling of the guns. Shots punch through her breasts. The child holds his head against the soldiers. Looking away from the pulp his mother had transformed into.

“This is what happens to bad boys and girls. Do you promise to be a good boy?”

He shakes his head. The man shifts through his pockets, pushing past the viscera and handing a piece of candy. A cat shaped chocolate bar.

“Good. Take him home.”

Soldiers grab the child, pushing him into a boat in the shape of a cat woman. The smile underneath the top of the boat serving as a gateway for the child. The footage ends. Curtains shift back onto the screen as the broadcaster turns towards the TV.

It is a wonderful sight! Saving children from purr-verty and the abuse a natural Fukourokoujian would punish them with. Updates on the child can be seen on our account in MommyNeko.com.”

The broadcaster can be seen rambling on about food rations dropping by 20%. Smiling as she details the shortages of water with her cat puns. However, one message stands out as her words come to a halt.

MOMMY NEKO IS PEACE.

MOMMY NEKO IS FREEDOM.

MOMMY NEKO IS STRENGTH.

It repeats itself. Over and over. That is until the ride comes to halt. Dragging and scratching into the concrete outside. Doors warp into existence, with the labels of each location being engraved on top.

YOU HAVE ARRIVED TO NEKO MEMORIAL CITY. PLEASE OPEN THE DESIGNATED DOOR TO YOUR DESIRED LOCATION AFTER PAYING YOUR FEE.

BAKENEKO WORMHOLE: PREMIUM STATUS DETECTED. FEE REDUCED TO: FIVE HUNDRED NEKO MEMORIAL CITY COINS.

The pouch you have is quite hefty. More than enough to the fees delivered by the box’s voice.

"Uwawahhhh...."

Maria croons as she's given attention on her own scalp -- treated much better than the victims, of course. Then, turning towards the portal, she decides to head inside, figure engulfed in a circular spiral of purple coloring. Once she exits, she bares witness to the broadcast, to which she merely causes a bag of popcorn to appear in her hands, amongst the cookies the crows have turned into. Wide-eyed, she stuffs the treats into her mouth, munching on them alongside her companions, occasionally offering some. She doesn't have much of a reaction. If the person she was before could see this, she'd probably kick and scream, begging for her friends to do something about this injustice. But alas, the maddened, insane person she's been replaced with doesn't seem to care one bit.

"Y'know, monch monch, monch, ya can say what you want about their editin', but the camera angles are perfect. Can't wait for the next pick'cha!"

The ill-behaved ex-heiress strolls over to the doors, placing exactly five-hundred of the coins in her pouch in palm, ready to be extracted. This place was like a theme park to her, constant surprise around every corner. Demented, yes. Unfair, most certainly. But she was not one to care about such things, because it was far better to dance through life than moan and complain about things she was unable to change. That, and her brain likely couldn't exactly comprehend morals anymore.

Well, that sure is reason to find out what happened during their absences if there ever was one, as it seems the orb sent them quite a bit in the future.

Shiroi follows after Maria.

Unlike his partner, Noah felt a disgust that it was not only because of the massacre but a couple of traumas from the past that had to do with the Nekos, he cursed inside wishing that a Memeovore would eat all his bioData in this moment

"... tsk ..." following his partner.

"So, that was interesting." I say calmly I seen and on bad days done worse so I is easy for me to hide my opinion as I follow the others still a little upset that my previous question about my brother wasn't answered.

@everyone

A slit opens within the walls, revealing a frail hand openin its grasp to snatch your coins. The box buzzes once again:

PAYMENT PURR-OCESSED! HAVE MICE DAY.

@MaidRips + Overlord775 and any who follows them

Stepping foot outside of the door opens up a world of a grey horizons. Clouds cake the skies as their hues darken the city around them. Hails of raindrops spatter the glass floors underneath you. Worms wearing little suits and ties under the bricks slave away, spreading their ooze around the slits. Holding them together from the storm above.

A sign attached to every brick reads as follows:

THE WORMS ARE WITH MOMMY NEKO, ARE YOU?

Ahead of the skyline lie skyscrapers. Banners flap around on top of the towers, bearing the words of words of the newscaster. A large statue of a woman can be seen. Punching through the cloud and dwarfing any building around it. A voice rings throughout its throat, nudging your ears...

Mommy Neko loves you~

Mommy Neko cares about you~

Mommy Neko will never leave you~

Do you love Mommy Neko?

It stops. Reverberating the message again from it’s stone cat mask. At the woman’s palms, held the head of a warrior. His helmet donning six eyes as water drips from his scalp. The woman’s head snaps every few minutes. Looking straight at you, before turning towards the opposite direction.

The statue aside, small groups of people can be seen crowded around stores. Signs atop the worn buildings describe basic needs.

BAKENEKO RATIONS

BAKENEKO WATERS

BAKENEKO TOOLS

Listening to the murmurs of the group would have you catch them calling one another “Kitten”.

“Kitten Bradley! What a purr-esent suprise.”

“Indeed! Mommy Neko has been very kind to my family. Insurance for the accident’s price was cut in half!”

“What wonderful news!”

Guards surround the other buildings. Behemoths of steel garnished with the rotating Gatling gun used from the TV. They stare at you. Tilting their necks before turning away towards the people. Murmuring about the clothes of the less fortunate.

Last edited:
This is ... exactly what Tengoku no Gaka was expecting, llitterally every little thing of everything .... except the worms, those it didn't expect.

One would wonder if the situation got better or worse ...

Anyway, Tengoku no Gaka will check what the tools store sells.

Last edited:
Noah walked around looking at the shops, wondering if he could have a shop here, before losing his sanity and killing most of the people in town like the times when he stayed in the city of demi-humans

"AWWAAHAMNA!"

She speeds up to the little worms, stopping right a few inches before them to bend over and poke them gently with her pinky finger, at least somewhat careful not to crush them. Her face is bright and deliciously happy, a huge contrast to the dangerous gloom hanging over the atmosphere, and the unnerving coldness amongst anyone who isn't considered a "kitten". Turning towards the others, she gives a little giggle, sounding much like the laugh of a clown.

"Look at their lil' suits and ties! They're so CYYYOOOOT! I wanna scoop one up and take it home with me -- But that would be a violation of rights. Ayupyup."

She slinks herself like a rubber-band next to Tengoku, cheek pressed against his as she looks at what they have to sell, gently sliding down as her bottom half seems to slide upwards. By the time she's read it all, she's now doing a handstand.

@MaidRips

“Please watch your fingers. I am a worm.”

The worms slinks away from Maria’s fingers.

VIOLATION DETECTED: ASSAULTING GOVERMENT PROPERTY.

One of the behemoths begin charging at you. Their canons crackling whirling directly onto your chin.

ESTIMATING COST OF DAMAGE:

A screen projects from their masks.

TWO HUNDRED NEKO MEMORIAL COINS.

The bag you carry becomes much lighter after that initial payment, however you feel as if there is still enough left to pay this fine.

@Listentomyrhytm

Arriving into the “meown hall” shoves you into a crowd of people. Their heads twitch and stare at the stage ahead of you. Curtains lying in front of a white palace, adorning the messages:

MOMMY NEKO NEVER FORGIVES

MOMMY NEKO NEVER FORGETS

Lights in the shape of cats shine on the stage. The crowd begins to shift and shout as the curtains pull back. Revealing a large mountain within a screen. Warriors donning armor with six eyes can be seen brutalizing other women and children adorned with cat masks.

“These terrorists! These demons cannot be allowed to exist! They take our lands, our economies and our families lives! War is the only solution! Mommy Neko and Bakeneko are the strong arms to push back against the Fukourokoujian threat! Hate! Hate Fukourokouji! Death to the Hemingway family! Death to the country!”

The crowd begins chanting, repeating the same phrases of vitriol echoing from the screen. Throwing shoes and other items upon the stage as officers stare at the people. Others around you begin to look back at you. Murmuring as you have just flickered in, and not offered your undying hatred against the Fukourokoujian menace.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken
Fukouroko... what? Kordu didn't understand a lick of it, as he was confused about this "Mommy Neko" thing, however... he would notice the people looking back, so he merely repeats what the crowd is saying while looking around with his eyes. Hoping the people would stop staring and that he eventually... would get to go free and explore.

"Huh."

She blinks twice.

"Well now we know not to touch anything! And knowledge is power! If you will excuse me, I will be heading off to the clothing store to get myself something to wear! M'kay? M'kay. I will catch you boys -- on the flip siiiiiiide..."

The ex-heiress gently treads over the audience of worms, attempting to cross herself over to anywhere that sells clothing. Spending her money at a place like that wasn't as much beneficial to her as it was to them. Besides -- her current fit was something of a mess.

Back