• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

@Zephyr

The guard fires another shot near your feet.

“STATE.YOUR.BUSINESS.”

Others near him begin to point their rifles at you. Loading their rifles and planting a launcher into the walls. A laser aims towards your head.

@Oliver_de_jesus

TO REGISTER PRODUCTS INTO THE BAKENEKO NETWORK, PLEASE VISIT THE MEOWNISTRY OF RATIONS.

The machine points to a black tower within the distance. Two cats holding a box of vegetables engraved into the arch doorway at the very center. Words engraved into the building reads as follows:

HER FLESH IS OUR BREAD.

HER BLOOD OUR WINE.

HER TEARS OUR WATER.

MOMMY NEKO IS INSIDE ALL.

@Listentomyrhytm

His steps stop. Looking towards the crowd as they rush away from the hall. His friends murmuring in the now empty room.

“I have never seen such dedication in my life! Kitten. It would be an honor for you to join my league of warriors who share the same vitriol for those demons! M-My name is Harold. What is yours?”

Okay, Zephyr, seems ya landed in a bad place. Now, let's see...

Possibilities raced through her mind as she looked around. She made a note of each guard's weapons, as well as their likely velocity and trajectory from the shot that the guard fired at her feet. With this information, she formed a mental map in her mind, rushing through all the potential possibilities and predicting the future using the information she has in her head. With this, she can determine the proper pathway to avoid the shots should she need to.

"I don't have any business! I'm just lost, you dumb... dummies! Now put those guns down or I'll cry!" She almost childishly stamps her foot on the ground. "I'll do it! And I'm a loud crier, too!"

@Oliver_de_jesus

TO REGISTER PRODUCTS INTO THE BAKENEKO NETWORK, PLEASE VISIT THE MEOWNISTRY OF RATIONS.

The machine points to a black tower within the distance. Two cats holding a box of vegetables engraved into the arch doorway at the very center. Words engraved into the building reads as follows:

HER FLESH IS OUR BREAD.

HER BLOOD OUR WINE.

HER TEARS OUR WATER.

MOMMY NEKO IS INSIDE ALL.
noah goes to the right place and does whatever he is told to register it.

"I swear to God that if at any moment I see that momy neko, I will ask her to go down 10 levels to this with a gun pointed at her head" that was Noah's thoughts

@Overlord775

"Now, servant. Is that any way to treat a new acquaintance!?"

Her mind is utterly blocked -- committed to the role. A hand slides behind Tengoku's head and gives it a firm spank, after which she clasps her hands and extends her hand out towards the aristocrat to kiss. A smug, overly pompous air surrounds her. Her hand swerves to her forehead as she gives out a. long, forlorn sigh.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"I'm afraid some ne'er-do-wells ransacked us just a few hours ago outside of our grand city. Naturally, I had my wealth stashed away where I needed it, but as for the trip back, I'm afraid there really wasn't much we could do. Tragic, really. Humiliating. But, a lady of my stature always bounces back. As long as I have faith in Mommy Neko, all will be just purrrrfect."

@Wherever Anna, Maria and Tengoku are

The air in front of you all seems to "crack" in a metaphorical sense, and a bright light appears from it. A light that reminds you of someone you have not seen for some time.

And suddenly, from what almost looks like a portal of some sort, appears Selene, landing in front of all of you, and seemingly very confused as to where she is. Unmistakably her, radiating the same aura as before, but more potent now.

"Where am I?"

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

The painter looks towards the nearest robot-guard-kitten.

"She's with us, don't attack her."

It tells the metallic being about the holy being that arrived.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Tengoku no Gaka is supprised by the arrival of the holy knight, it had wondered why it wasn't there when they re-arrived, but things moved too fast to question about.

"Still on the same planet as you were before, though it appears the orb has flong into the far future, with the world having greatly changed while we were gone. Now the world is mostly ruled by a single person, Mommy Neko"

The painter explains to her, as she could see with her own eyes the dystopia that the place is now ...

@ZephyrosOmega

They shake their heads. Turning towards each other and murmuring. Their rifles being lowered as they speak. Towards the left, a machine adorning a cat mask leaps down from the walls. Slamming into the wastes beneath her.

WARNING: UNAUTHORIZED IMMIGRATION DETECTED. PLEASE TAKE THE NEKO HISTORY EXAM TO BE CONSIDERED FOR CITIZENSHIP. UNWILLINGNESS TO FOLLOW THIS ORDER WILL LEAD TO INDENTURED SERVICE UNDER THE MEOWNISTRY OF LABOR.

@Listentomyrhytm

“John Cena. You have bright future ahead you, kitten. Follow me. I’ll lead you to Anti-Fukourokoujian League. Where we can further discuss how to burn the menace!”

He walks pst the curtains and into the steps behind. Waiting and gesturing for you to follow.

@Oliver_de_jesus

Entering the building would dampen your eyes with velvet walls covering the interior. Cats engraved with gold and jewels line certain walls. Eating small mice and playing near a riverside. Smiling people raking the farms wave towards you. The final touch being a cat woman embracing the landscape with her arms. Blocking the sun with her back and taking over the skies.

“Halt. What purr-oduce are you bringing to us?”

A guard donning cat masks similar to the others marches towards you. Holding his rifle on his shoulder as he opens his mittens in your face.

@Maid + Over + Pheenie

“Terrible. I’m so sorry that happened to you.”

Rising from his knees, he places a hand on your shoulder. Whispering to your ears as his head inches closer.

“If there’s anything a man of my stature could possibly do. Please. Let me know.”

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Well, that shouldn't be a problem! Let's see here..."

Zephyr walks over to the machine, dress swaying, and leans over to see it. "Alright..."

So, the exam begins. Of course, the crossdressing idol doesn't know a single thing about this place... or so it seems. But there are clues... and those clues are all Zephyr needs to progress! And so, he taps into all the knowledge he's gained so far. All the tiny little details. The guards, their weapons and outfits, the city architecture, tiny little things that he can use to extrapolate the information he needs. The pattern-recognition skills he has are developing even as he reads the questions. That wouldn't be enough on its own, however... but luckily, he has a few other tricks up his sleeve.

On one hand, a specific little gem in his pocket, a blue and violet marble that looks almost like a flame, encased in a transparent glass prism, is performing ever-so-slight alterations to Zephyr's movements, as if guiding him to the desired situation. On the other, ethereal voices are ringing out in his head, giving him deep knowledge. Neither of these two things are something at all noticeable, the former even by Zephyr himself... but they're enough.

Zephyr finishes the exam with a perfect score, then grins at the guards. "Nyow, that should be purr-fect, shouldn't it?", he smiles, having picked up on the... "unique" language quirks this city has in place.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"I'm afraid our home will be under renovation for the next week or so ... "

Maria lightly curls her finger underneath the man's chin, speaking in a low, sultry tone. Though she wasn't using any manner of hypnotism, she might as well have been. With a voice like silk, flowing seamlessly like a river, her hips swayed ever so slightly in a back and forth pattern, though with the other arm wrapped tightly around the statue. As her tongue swept up behind her tooth, she let loose a small purr.

"Could a gentleman like you possibly give me and my servants a place to stay for the night? And perhaps a meal? My servants ... have been completely fine, but I, on the other hand, am absolutely starved. Ahuahaa.... If you'll be so kind -- it would be very, very appreciated."

"Totalitarian rule, I see. Not much better than before, it seems."

Selene notes, practically ignoring the other person and the talk of servants.

"I was going to use my power to create a castle, but now I am less certain."

@ZephyrosOmega

The machine rattles upon completing the test.

PURR-OBABILITY OF SUCCESS: 0.001%

It rattles some more. Beep and buzzing as colors shake its body.

GRADING. GRADING. GRADED: ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. HISS-TORY HAD BEEN MADE! CONGRATULATIONS. NEKO SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE POINTS GAINED: ONE.

The guards look to themselves. Putting their weapons down and shrugging as the results echo throughout the wastes. The steel, cat-woman engraved walls with images of children playing pries open. Leading into a tunnel. Neon lights gleaming into your eyes from afar.

DEBT ACCUMULATED: ONE MILLION NMC. PLEASE REPORT TO THE MEOWNISTRY OF LABOR.

The machine whirls away. Hopping back the walls.

@
Everyone

Night falls. Speakers sealed into the clothes of the people begin ringing. A voice of a woman purring and giggling behind a mic bellows out...

HELLO MY PURR-FECT KITTENS! MOMMY NEKO IS CALLING YOU TO OUR ANNUAL AND MANDATED, MOVIE FESTIVAL NIGHT! I hope everyone is prepared to watch Nekomonogatari. Again! Nyahahaha!

She pauses for a moment. Rustling and mic cracks are heard within the background.

Note: Failure to arrive at the moral boosting rally will result in fines up to one million in neko coins with an additional thirty years in indentured service. Thank you!

@Listentomyrhytm

“You may ignore the rally for now. What we do is morale enough!”

Entering the halls will reveal painting of a woman adorning a cat mask staring down onto those who enter. The words “Mommy Neko is watching” holstered on each of frames of the paintings. Her white silk contrasting the grey interior walls. Whilst you walk the hall, the man speaks again

“Tell me. Will you kill for you country? Will you die for it? Are you willing to be loyal to Mommy Neko to the very end, so help you Neko?”

Not looking back as you past doors peering into empty rooms.

@Oliver_de_jesus

“You will-”

The guard pauses as the announcement is given.

“We are closed for movie night. Please dispatch of the produce in that bin next to you. The Meownistry of rations will inspect the food to see if they are fit for consumption under Bakeneko standards. Have a purr-fect night out.”

He points his gun towards a metal hatch sealed into the walls. Heat can be felt radiating from the shell.

@Maid + co

Ahaha...”

The man shifts his focusing again onto the statue. Ignoring your hips.

“Y-Yes! Of course! However I can only bring one of your servants, kitten. Whoever stays must enjoy the movie and keep watch for any of the other more...”

His tone of voice shifts. Snapping a portal open and whispering...

“...snobby meownisters.”

Zephyr's smile falls. Debt, huh... Man, this place sucks! And now there's a mandated movie night. Well, at least the guards are leaving him alone now. So, the Meownistry of labor or mandated movie night... A dangerous decision, to be sure.

Well, Zephyr would certainly rather go watch a movie! Plus, there may be a chance he can meet the leader of this place. So, he starts to make his way over to... wherever the movie night is being held. he can probably sense where people are congregating.

@Oliver_de_jesus

“You will-”

The guard pauses as the announcement is given.

“We are closed for movie night. Please dispatch of the produce in that bin next to you. The Meownistry of rations will inspect the food to see if they are fit for consumption under Bakeneko standards. Have a purr-fect night out.”

He points his gun towards a metal hatch sealed into the walls. Heat can be felt radiating from the shell.
noah leaves some Foods, such as salt, sugar, eggs, cake, bread and normal apple as directed.

"I wonder what that movie festival Night means" he murmurs while he walks to the right place.

"With all due respect I know what you and your group is capable of and I know my brother did a stupid thing but will you resurrect him? If you are not I understand and can get the idiot back myself." Nate states.

"Movie night, eh?"

Scrubbing her chin. A darkened, palish look upon her visage. She raises a single finger towards the painter, motioning for Anna wordlessly to go off on her own. She seemed the type to go her own way anyways. Thus, she decides to walk towards the other through the portal, the smug look on her face remaining. Her thoughts were so jumbled, not even she could discern what her current plans were. But one thing was for sure. It wasn't what Maria would have wanted.

"Well, this one is coming with me. I'm looking forward to the rest of the evening..."

@ThisThingisReallyBroken
Shit, what kind of pickle you have gotten yourself into, Korudo? "Um.. I'd love to but... I am a mere visitor." He would say. "I do not belong to this place, but I uphold its morals..." Hopefully that was enough of a lie to be believed.

@MaidRips

The painter already thought that something was weird about Maria, he behaviour being quite different from how it was before, but it was close enough that he could write it off as just the power getting to her heard but choosing it over Anna ? that definitelly shows Shiroi something is wrong here, he will have to check if it's actually Maria in control or something happened.

Though, for now it simply nods along and moves to follow after her.

"Alright then."

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"Keep your cool while you are here Selene."

It advices the spearwoman, as she IS tendant to ranmpage if provoked, as it wouldn't want her to get into a conflict with the entire city.

@Pheenie + @Yobo_Blue if he can exist

"And stay safe, both of you."

@Movie

Swarms of people rush around the Meownistry of Purristence and Peace. Staring at the screen on a stage as the original production plays. Guards smash through the doors of other apartments, holding the hands and pulling the ones who didn’t come out.

As the music plays, officers around them gesture towards the stage. Spotlights beaming their hues in the shape of cats begin flashing everywhere. A woman without a mask punches through the curtains. Her black and white hair swirling as she does so. Her lips syching with the original production...

I’M SORRY

I’VE TROUBLED SO MUCH LIKE THIS

THOUGH I DECIDED THAT THIS WOULD BE THE LAST TIME IN THE BEGINNING ITSELF~

The crowd begins singing with the woman. Chanting the lyrics and dancing under the screen’s light. Guards begin cracking their guns into the air. Each bullet implosion popping the shape of a cat. Winking at those beneath them.

Fireworks begin shooting into the sky. Unleashing constellations in the shapes of cats. Cannons shuffle in the sides of the crowd. Firing chocolate into the air. Each with the logo:

BAKENEKO CHOCOLATE RATIONS

...Engraved onto them. Blimps dart into the air after the fireworks. Carrying the words:

PURR-IDISE BROUGHT TO YOU BY MOMMY NEKO.

The statue in the horizon begins to flash lights of varying hues. Making assortments of cat-puns and cat related jokes as the festival reigns on.

All falls silent the moment the episode starts however. The heroine on the stage takes a brief moment to rest as the episode plays out.

@Maid + Overlord775

A smack by a gun’s butt would smash Maria’s nose in after entering. The man peels the silk and mask off. Shaking his head and stomping around as he does so.

“Hey! What the hell is the matter with you?! Making me beg like that...”

It was Derek. Vashiti would be seen in the corner. Playing with souvenirs from the museum you have just entered.

Sigh. Y-You guys look worked up. Did something bad happen? Maria looks as sharp as a marble right now...”

He rests his busom on a stool. Shoving his gun inside his suit. Focusing on an orb within his neck, caressing it. Vashti flickering in and out as he does so.

“I can tell you don’t really like this place. I don’t. I’m going to put a few rays of sunlight into Mommy Neko’s head and get what’s she’s hiding. Can you help me?”

@Listentomyrhytym

The man pauses for a moment. Snapping his neck towards you.

“That’s wonderful! A man who hasn’t been educated and already ready to lay his life down for out litter!”

Continuing to press on, he leads you to another hallway. It’s floors plastered in red carpets as a label reads atop the walls.

THE BLOOD OF FUKOUROKOUJI FERTILIZES OUR GROUND. MOMMY NEKO’S HARVEST BOONING WITH EACH DEMON SLAIN.

Pictures of warriors donning plates cloaked with six eyes are seen strings up villagers by their necks. Pulling their necks and slamming them into the dirt. Bisecting children and burning fields of crops.

“This is the menace we fight. Help us.”

Last edited:
"Hmm..."

As the movie plays, Zephyr ponders to himself idly. He'd really like to meet the leader of this crazy city... and figures that the best way to approach such a mad leader, is to act mad himself. So, when nobody is looking, he sneakily pops on cat ears and tail, and switches his outfit to one more suited for... Something that any sane person would die of embarassment over really, but not the fantabulous Zephyr Highwind!

And with that, he skips over to the guards.

(I apologize to everyone in advance for the horrid puns but I was told this was the quickest way to accomplish my goal)

"Hey, sirs! Where does a cat go when it loses its tail? The Re-Tail Store."

Last edited:
"BUH-BAH?

Squeaked the blonde upon seeing the weapon immediately swept in her face. Her reaction? Sticking her finger in it momentarily before releasing it. Tilting her head with a stark smile was her response to the unveiling of the masks. Playfully, she knocked herself on the head and gave a small giggle. Of course it was them! How could she have fallen for the old face-mask trick! This was classic Lupin III! However, the first thing she noticed is their ability to think freely. If that was the case, the woman would not spend a second slamming the statue down her bra into Hammerspace!

"Oooohhh ... so that’s why ya weren’t attracted to my feminine wiles! I just knew there had to be a reasonable explanation! And as for me--? A character like moi has 'ta be adaptable to any environment and scenario! Even if that comes at the cost of a few personality changes, ahu..."

But at his proposition? She raised a brow. Briefly pacing around with a darkened face, her tone of voice going from silly to venomous in a given second. Don't like this place? She loved it. That repressed desire to be somebody again. To reclaim her rightful place as a noble. It was seeping back into her mind and corroding it with it's newfound unrestraint. A toothy grin began to spread from cheek to cheek. With that statue, she could climb the ranks of this dystopia. So what if a few people had to die in the process? This was all just a cartoon after all. Nobody gets hurt in a cartoon. Not forever. Her fingers would drum against the very same orb, elastic body stretching forth, her tongue suddenly losing it's Boston accent and expelling a harsh, cold voice.

"What's in it for us? You'll have to offer us something better than what we have. Can you do that? Or ... are you just assuming that we hate it based on what you believe? That's awfully selfish of you -- I SHOULD RIP YOUR -- Ahooeyy.... let's get on with the negotiations, shall we? I'm itchin' 'ta see what you come up with! What's the game plan, maestro? What's your line of action?"

@movie

Noah tried to process what was happening.

but his mind could not be, this is so strange, that his common sense told him to get out of there, but clinging to hope ... to see if something would happen.

"after this I will cut my eyes, after all, I don't need them" said the haki user

@ThisThingisReallyBroken
Dear god... Korudo was just, a bit horrified at the sight, however he sighed. Not being able to take this further he had to go along with it. So he stretched out his hand. "Sure, I will help you then... To wipe out those bastards." He would say, hoping this would stick well.

@MaidRips

Alright, time to act. Now that they are away from the cat dystopia's control, at least to a degree, Tengoku no Gaka enacts its plan.

Shifting to behind Maria, the divine being swiftly pulls out the Brush-Blade turned into Key-Blade and points it at heiress' back, using the Power of Waking to access the world within her heart. it will directly fight against the entity that has took control over its friend and free her from it's control.

"OOOoooohhwweeee... that TICKLES!"

The demonstration of power does just as she says. Tickle. Instilling a strange, ethereal feeling into her back -- into her heart. But the truth was that she wasn't truly affected at all. Her heart was somewhat ... under protection as it seemed, some kind of barrier shielding it by whims of the Avery Unit. And furthermore, the girl wasn't truly under anyone's control. It was all birthed from her own desire; her own imagination. The entity he saw now and the Maria he knew were one and the same. Just a power-mad version of herself that was using her own parasite like a drug.

Tengoku pulls back, it's best for Maria herself to learn to handle this, it has to belive into her, to belive that she can generate the willpower to come back, otherwise it's a lost cause ...

Last edited:
@Movie

After the show progresses, you a woman with cat ears having her head rubbed on screen. Tears fill the pupils of the audience around you.

You know Araragi-kun.

I love you Araragi Kun.

The crowd begins to bawl. Shouting and screaming at the screen as the heroine is rejected by the man. Tossing shoes and rocks towards the screen.

Before the episode can end. A block of text halts the show. Words popping out the screen saying...

FUKOURKOUJI HAS STOLEN YOUR ENDING.

MOMMY NEKO WILL BRING IT BACK.

ENLIST IN THE NEKO PAWFENSFIVE.

Officers begin drag tables near the crowd. Slamming a book and yelling out for all to join. Guards overlooked the crowds, looking for anyone didn’t move close to the booth.

Another production plays. Girls made of steel begin to burst from the stage as the other woman sinks back into the silk. Donning orange and blue dresses. Stripes cloaking the silk they where. All topped of with a hat. Bouncing around with it’s google eyes.

They move to the beat. Pointing and spinning towards the booths.
Vendors adoring aprons with the label “Bakeneko” rush into the crowd. Carrying rations for others to pick.

@ZephyrosOmega

One of the officers turns towards you. His mushroom cap smacking you in the face as he does so. Underneath shines a mask of a human. It’s purple skin dotted with strips around it’s cheeks, staring down your pupils.

“That was quite amazing. Please. Do tell more.”

He claps his hands, the silk curtains attached to the mushroom moving past as he does so. Revealing his hand tapping a large blade.

“Hm? Cat got your tongue?”

@Maid + Over

Derek hops out of the stool. Pulling a pistol made of bone and ribs into the air. Flaming eyes stare down the two of you as sunlight begins the gleam under it’s sights. A shot crackles through the air. Vaporizing the walls and ripping Vashiti’s attention away from the souvenirs

“That...******* cat. I want her dead. She has something I need-argh...something the both of us can use.”

He kneels over. Taking a deep breath before rising once again to meet your eyes. Keeping his finger close to the finger.

“I’ll make sure you get a piece once we finish. Are you with me? T-Think of all the people we can save here! Come on...”

Vashiti approaches Derek. Wrapping him in his arms and placing her head atop.

“Stop it. You worry too much. I don’t need you to do this for me. I want to die on my own terms.”

@Listentorhythym

The man drags you deeper into the hall. Assortments of war imagery depicting the bearers of cat masks dueling with the samurais shown before.

“Perfect! Your first task will to be to join camps ahead. The commanding officer there will instruct you as needed.”

A portal opens besides your shoulder. Leading into the darkness.

Zephyr can only grin. This is too easy.

"No sir! You're fur-tunate enough that I've got purr-lenty more."
He clears his throat.

"Why did the cat eat the lemons? He was a sourpuss!"

He continues somewhat in this faction, telling jokes that only increase in their corniness. If this goes correctly, he should have an audience with mommy neko herself soon enough...

"So, you've heard some of my most purr-fect material. wanna hear my worst, most cat-astrophic joke?"

Last edited:
"With all due respect I know what you and your group is capable of and I know my brother did a stupid thing but will you resurrect him? If you are not I understand and can get the idiot back myself." Nate states.
"Of course. I was just about to do that." Mumbling a spell, Jakob casts it, then the blood and bones quickly reassemble

Last edited:
Being left alone for the moment, and not having gone with any of the others, Selene decides to go and try meet the leader of this place.

While no one actually told her about the magic laws here, she figured that she'd enter more easily when hidden, and so she did just that, dispelling her weapons for now and moving carefully towards whatever place seemed like it might contain them, her stealth being able to hide from even extrasensory abilities.

@Listentorhythym

The man drags you deeper into the hall. Assortments of war imagery depicting the bearers of cat masks dueling with the samurais shown before.

“Perfect! Your first task will to be to join camps ahead. The commanding officer there will instruct you as needed.”

A portal opens besides your shoulder. Leading into the darkness.
Darkness huh... Oh god, he had to join camps and listen to a commanding officer... Oh well, atleast he had to try and follow along, and if there was a chance to leave... maybe take it. However, he would go in, marching... searching.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"May you be more specific on what there would be in for us ? Also, not to disrespect your cause, but installing a new dictator over an old one didn't work out well last time, so i'm doubtful you'd fix anything."

The painter says as it fixes the hole with its information control to stop the erasing light from coming in.

"Furthermore, even if we were to side with you, taking out Bakeneko seems a task extremely hard to nigh-impossible considering how much security she has around her, so how would you even go about doing it ?"

@Oliver_de_jesus

The show continues.However, one of the robots leap into the crowd. Stepping on bystanders heads with her rain boots for support. Smacking the grounded she lands near you.

“Chop.”

She swerved her hand towards your face. Creating a chopping motion against your cheek.

“Yay. Peace! Peace! Neko-Chan. Why aren’t you enlisting the NEKO PAWFENSIVE today?”

@ZephyrosOmega

Not a peep or a giggle was heard. He tilts his head, asking

“What? What is your worst joke?”

The other guards who were snickering fell silent. Pausing as they turn their attention towards you.

“N-Now don’t be rude. She could be a purr-fect clown for the catwalk tonight! Mother Neko would be absolutely pleased!”

The man snaps his neck towards the one who spoke out.

“Not another word. I want to see what she is made of. Go on. Tell me.”

He unsheathes his sword. Staring straight into your eyes as he prods you cheek with the blade.

@Overlord775

“Last time?”

He tilts his head for a moment. Pushing his pistol to the side of his waist.

“What do you mean last time? No. Nononono. That’s not what I...we are doing. The plan is simple.”

Lifting his barrel to the right, he cracks a shot into the wall. A beam of light punching through the walls and revealing the festival.

“That there is our distraction. Most of the military is forced to be there along with the citizens. Leaving the parliament buildings deserted.”

He gestures his gun in four paths.

“All of these buildings have the secret to meeting Mommy Neko. Her base is branched off from this world, making the only way to contact her being to maneuver through the “catwalk”. Meow.”

Vashiti snickers. Snorting as she nearly falls from laughter.

“Heh. Anyways. Once we do that, we’ll have a power no one can rival. Are you in?”

@Listentomyrhytm

You see oil move all around you. Slushing and churning as your brush past it’s barriers. A whisper gurgles from under you

“You. You are mine. I have paused your trip to ensure your servitude to me.”

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Large towers can be seen into the horizon. However the streets are too clogged to maneuver stealthily. A manhole carved into the earth in the streets providing a path into the sewers. Away from the chaos.

Last edited:
@ThisThingisReallyBroken

"Aww, come on guys, you don't have to be so rude..." Zephyr gently reaches up, pushing the blade away with a finger as his expression grows more smug. "I was just kitten~"

And there it was, the final, ultimate attack that he could have possibly made under these circumstances. If this didn't work... well, this whole thing would have been pointless. But hopefully Zephyr's complete and utter lack of shame in this would get him the audience he wanted.

Last edited:
Back