• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crow’s Egg: The Game Thread

"After ten thousand years I am finally free." William says.

Nate holds his head. "William, no."

"You're no fun."

"You were just a corpse."

"Semantics."

"That's not what that word means."

"Fine, shall we?" William says holding out his hand.

Nate grabs it and nods.

Darkness spirals around them.

Before quickly fading Nate seems to have disappeared. "Thanks Jakob." The two say in unison.

"After ten thousand years I am finally free." William says.

Nate holds his head. "William, no."

"You're no fun."

"You were just a corpse."

"Semantics."

"That's not what that word means."

"Fine, shall we?" William says holding out his hand.

Nate grabs it and nods.

Darkness spirals around them.

Before quickly fading Nate seems to have disappeared. "Thanks Jakob." The two say in unison.
"Um well that happened. Anyway be careful. I don't know if they're going to kill you on sight or not. I think I'll be fine myself. Maybe you could do something on the outside of town?"

@ZephyrosOmega

Not a word came out of his mouth. He pushes your finger away. Sheathing his blade back into it’s holster.

“Ahehehe...quite terrible indeed.”

The officer near him nudges his shoulder. Snickering at the joke.

“See. She’s a perfect fit! The mother would love her wit. Come! You will be our entertainment for the night.”

Sigh. This is what I get for not buying another beforehand. Follow me.”

Shackles wrap around your wrists. The man pulling you into the Meownistry of Purrfection and Peace.

“Don’t worry. This is just for security.”

@Listentomyrhytm

An figure carved from the tar around you slushes out of the walls. Towering over you as it’s silhouette caresses your cheek. Lifting your chin with it’s gooey fingers.

“The pursuit of life is more dangerous than a life of pursuit. Wouldn’t you say? Mother Neko’s hunt must end.”

He slinks towards your shoulders, resting his head on your skull. It’s two horns piercing through it’s head, weighing you down.

“This world is mine. She is a figurehead of my making. Enter the catwalk and dethrone her. Meet with your friends. However when they inch close to what the woman hides, you must kill them. They must die. Do that and you will usurp the kingdoms upon my soil.”

@Oliver_de_jesus

She gestures a peace sign upon her eye.

“You will die.”

@ThisThingisReallyBroken
Usurp kingdoms? What? He doesn't really want any of that! Being a ruler would be too much for him, there's various thoughts going on his head, and most of them are confused... Not a word comes from his face, but his expression shifts and shifts... Almost an unrecognizable emotion on his face, one of which looks none happy.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

A smell of roses and chocolates spread throughout the tunnels. The walls engraved with cats defecating in a litter box. A woman’s arm reached out to clean the feces with her palms. Words engraved upon the ceiling stating...

MOTHER NEKO KEEPS CLEAN.

Heading deeper inside reveals large bouts of fog cloaking the waters around you. Whispering ringing out as you head further down it’s path. An lack of information within the world making it harder to see.

@ZephyrosOmega

Your shackles are yanked. The man pushes tripping your ankles and letting you smash your face in the tower ahead. Officers snapping their head away as your face meets the black concrete.

“Heh. Alright that was an accident. I swear.”

Dragging you over the bricks reveals an archway. Two cats clenching an olive branch within their teeth. Their hides pelted with arrows and knives. Words engraved into walls state...

THE PURR-SUIT OF LIFE IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A LIFE IN PURR-SUIT.

MOMMY NEKO IS THE HUNT’S END.

THE CLOUDS THAT PROTECT US FROM THE BURNING DAWN.

THE STARS THAT BURN AWAY

DEMONS WHO LEAD US ASTRAY.

Entering the tower’s golden doors reveal the walls cloaked in velvet. The scenery painted within the walls depicting men and woman donning cat masks. Staring into an open field. Yellow wheat cloak the horizons as they wave into the sunset. The final touches being a cat woman holding her arms out. Embracing both the family can the scenery with her size.

“Halt.”

A warmth rubs against your skull. Turning your eyes away from the painting reveals a soldier. Holding a pistol to your forehead. It’s barrel encircled with donuts as it reads your thoughts out loud...

“Any thought of terrorism will lead to your purr-secution and immediate termination of life! If you have any family, they will also be put into indentured service for ten generations. Meow.”

@Listentomyrhythm

“I see.”

He brushes your finger across your scalp. Soaking you in his oils.

“You or them? Answer me, or I’ll choose for you.”

@Overlord775

Derek stays silent.

“...
I don’t really know what it is. I just know it’s there.”

"D-don't worry, I understand, Nya..." Zephyr's reeling a bit from the face smash, but shakes his head to clear it. "But this really is Meow-gnificent Nyarchitecture..."

It's obvious from the guard's words that this gun is reading his mind. Good thing all he appears to be thinking about is the excitement about getting to meet Mommy Neko herself!

Or at least, that's supposedly how things are going. WIthin another "Partition" within Zephyr's mind, hidden off from the rest of it as if split into a separate room entirely, Zephyr's mind is racing with the possibilities of how to make the city love him. If he gets approval from the mother herself, or maybe if he figures out how to expand the clouds to allow for more farming and agriculture, or maybe even if he figured out how to do something about that sun! Of course, these are simply fragmented, wild thoughts, the ravings of a madman if anything. Such things are impossible, are they not?

At least this partition is hidden from the gun. Even if it weren't, it would just show some idealistic, but completely hopeless catboy's fantasies. Nothing presenting a danger or even worth reprimanding.

Last edited:
What in the...

Selene is rather surprised by this sight, thinking it strange.

Still, she moves forward, attempting to bypass the fog somewhat at least, via moving through the walls in spiritual form.

"Why not? I mean, a little anarchy never hurt anybody, right? I mean, I am a little ticked off at not bein' able to use these neat new powers of mine so freely. As for reward? Mm. I think I'll pick my own reward for myself when this is all over. Besides. Could be fun. Reunions always are. Kahh, hahah....kehehehe...."

Hunched over, the woman furrows her brows. Her grin gets wider. Seems she was willing to go along with the plan for the time being. Something about her face seems to be shifting though, permanently molding itself into the outlandish facial features commonly used when using the Avery Unit to it's maximum potential, something that was happening 24/7 as of late.

Tengoku gently pats Maria on the back, calm her a bit maybe.

"What do you mean that you just know it's there ?"

It further asks the man.

@ThisThingisReallyBroken
...His face distorts and shifts, quite literally. However it comes to a resolution... "I rather let them live, not me." He would say. "So just, if you are going to end me... Do not end them." He would say, previously he would have appreciated his own survival... But, he didn't want to be a ruler, he despised the idea most than he liked his own life. Sure, he did not know these people... But he was going to kill them for something he despised? No sir.

@Oliver_de_jesus + @Yobo_Blue

(I made the response late. Sorry.)

WARNING: DISSENTER DETECTED. INITIATING POSED LOOK PROTOCOLS.

The machine stuck a finger into the air. It begins to swell, dwarfing your body. She shifts. Swinging the bloated glowing mass towards your skull. Coming down six-fold your own speed.

Crowds around you rush and push away. Encircling you as soldiers march their way in.

“Kittens! Fire!”

Their rifles begin to unleash a swarm of bullets. Warping space and homing onto your joints. Destroying matter around it.

More of the robots begin to leap across the groups of people. Gaining momentum and rushing you down.

The statue within the horizon begins to crack its gaze towards you. A beam of light within it’s eyes creeping closer and closer. Converting quantum particles into energy.

@Overlord775 + Maidrips

“I-I just know. Listen, no one can be that powerful without help from him.

You feel the walls around you shake. The festival’s music coming to a halt. Cracks of bullets and screaming can be heard. It was him. Noah. Aggravating the swarms of soldiers and citizens.

“There we go. That’s what I...argh forget it. Let’s go. Come on!”

Vashiti grabs Derek’s leg.

“Eh? GAAAAAAAH

Flinging him into a black tower ahead. A smile cracks underneath her head of hair. Holding her laughter in her lungs. She returns a gaze to you.

“It’s faster that way. Don’t worry. I’m assuming you have the power to teleport there anyways. I won’t waste my strength left on you.”

She rips open her stomach. Pulling an onyx katana and cutting through space. Leaping into the portal.

@Listentomyrhytm

“You have written your end.”

A blade caresses your cheek.

“A story never to be told again.”

The oil dissipates around you. Releasing you into the sky. Crashing down into a marshland of mushrooms below.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Passing through the walls, a voice creeps onto your ear.

“Did you get lost, friend?”

Snickering echoes around you as a blade touches your throat.

@ZephyrosOmega

“All clear-”

The officers snap their necks towards the door. Rumbling and firing can be heard within the distance.

“Send the jester upstairs.”

He returns his gaze towards the guard. His gun shaking as he looks away.

“Yes sir.”

He drags your wrists in another archway ahead. Two cats tearing a rat in two. The intestines of the mouse dripping down. A label reading:

RATS BREED. WE HUNT. PURR-SIST AND DESTROY. OUR ENEMY NEVER RESTS.

Parting the doors of gold ahead leads into a hall. Soldiers aligned each corner. Staring at you as you shift past the velvet carpet.

“I’m stuck here with these pawful jokes. God help me. God help this kitten. Mother Neko wouldn’t stand a second of him.”

In the center of the hall lies the statue of a golden cat woman hugging a child.

Sigh. Touch her ears.”

Last edited:
@ThisThingisReallyBroken
”I have like, 0 energy for this right now so....”

Anna unleashes multiple disks which unleash reality warping waves of sound and electro magic force to cancel out the attack and break it down, as she fires her acid into the enemy’s weapon

“All clear-”

The officers snap their necks towards the door. Rumbling and firing can be heard within the distance.

“Send the jester upstairs.”

He returns his gaze towards the guard. His gun shaking as he looks away.

“Yes sir.”

He drags your wrists in another archway ahead. Two cats tearing a rat in two. The intestines of the mouse dripping down. A label reading:

RATS BREED. WE HUNT. PURR-SIST AND DESTROY. OUR ENEMY NEVER RESTS.

Parting the doors of gold ahead leads into a hall. Soldiers aligned each corner. Staring at you as you shift past the velvet carpet.

“I’m stuck here with these pawful jokes. God help me. God help this kitten. Mother Neko wouldn’t stand a second of him.”

In the center of the hall lies the statue of a golden cat woman hugging a child.

Sigh. Touch her ears.”
"You got it!"

Zephyr skips over. It's almost too easy to maintain that happy, jovial attitude as he approaches the statue. One might even theorize that he's enjoying being treated like this in spite of the physical abuse. Whatever the case, he hops up to the statue, reaching up and scratching its ears in the same way that one might do so to an actual cat.

Tengoku shrugs.

"Guess this is the only way i could even talk to her."

The painter comments as it opens a portal to where they need to go and enters into it.

@Listentomyrhytm

You float down into the mush. The stalks of fungi burst from the dirt you rest in. Reaching to your waist. Water consumes your ankles as a fire can be seen within the horizon.

It was the sun. Clouds above you begin to split. Moving towards a campsite ahead. Flags engraved with cat’s flying above items wooden walls.

@ZephyrosOmega

“Ugh...******* clowns.”

The guard lays his hand on your shoulder. A flash of light burns you. A flicker charring both you and the guard’s bodies. Your boots touch layers of steel underneath the soles. Tubes wrap around the gates ahead. The doors carved in a shape of a cat’s head. It’s eyes glow. Staring at you. Their hues turning red.

“Shit! W-Well...it’s shit luck for you. You caught me in a bad day! Mommy Neko wouldn’t mind if I give you a few c-cracks before you go.”

His paws shake. Tossing his gun into the floor. Snapping his neck back at the door before looking at you.

“One on one. J-Just you and me.

Crunching his knuckles, he slams his fists into your face. Giggling echoes from the halls as he lands the first blow.

“No weapons. No spells. No magic!”

He swings at your ribs. A silhouette can of a woman can be seen. Her cat ears ears piercing the eye’s light. Other cats crowd around the windows.

@Yobo+ Oliver

Their weapons are fizzled away by your discs. Soldiers snap their necks at Anna, pulling swords which cracked quantum molecules around it. Leaping towards her.

Noah’s response was insufficient. His back becoming charred by the beam of light. Quantum particles being converted into energy. His whole body will soon be engulfed.

@MaidRips + Overlord775

Arriving towards the black tower would reveal a large crater. Derek shambling towards the inner archways. Vaporizing any guards who turn his way with a pull of a trigger.

However, more soldiers surround you. One firing a quantum shot right into Tangeko’s skull.

Selene teleported back almost reflexively, she was a bit surprised someone could follow her down here, but soon manifested back in her physical form, a particular white spear in hand.

"Looking for something, more like. Or rather, someone."

Her movements had already become blurry and hard to follow.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“Oh! How rude it is for me to interrupt a search! I’m so very sorry. However, you wouldn’t mind telling an old man who you’re looking for? The world is small after all!”

Water begins splash around you. Hissing and cracking sing all over the tunnels.

@ZephyrosOmega

“Ugh...******* clowns.”

The guard lays his hand on your shoulder. A flash of light burns you. A flicker charring both you and the guard’s bodies. Your boots touch layers of steel underneath the soles. Tubes wrap around the gates ahead. The doors carved in a shape of a cat’s head. It’s eyes glow. Staring at you. Their hues turning red.

“Shit! W-Well...it’s shit luck for you. You caught me in a bad day! Mommy Neko wouldn’t mind if I give you a few c-cracks before you go.”

His paws shake. Tossing his gun into the floor. Snapping his neck back at the door before looking at you.

“One on one. J-Just you and me.

Crunching his knuckles, he slams his fists into your face. Giggling echoes from the halls as he lands the first blow.

“No weapons. No spells. No magic!”

He swings at your ribs. A silhouette can of a woman can be seen. Her cat ears ears piercing the eye’s light. Other cats crowd around the windows.

The fist slams into Zephyr's face. It's something that would otherwise be easily reacted to, but he was caught by suck complete surprise that he simply lets the guard's fist slam into his face.

"hehehe... Oh, so it's that kinda entertainment? Nya-lright, then-!"

He's strong. That actually hurt more than I expected! I guess I'm not that much stronger than the fodder in this world. It's exciting. But... he's got nowhere near my level of finesse~

Zephyr leans back a bit, letting the guard make his full attack... but as the guard's second attack shoots towards his ribs, he pivots so that the attack goes right past him and knees the guard in the gut, sharply, then extending his leg to strike him in the same spot with a kick. It's all done in one fluid motion, and sends the guard flying.

"You know, Mommy Neko~" Zephyr coos as the guard hits the ground several meters away. "You've got more important things to worry about than watching a little star like me hop around and punch your guards. I'm not sure if you're that good at sensing people, but there's actually a pretty dangerous group approaching right now! If I had to guess, they're probably here to overthrow you. I imagine it'd be quite cat-astrophic. But!"

He kicks off the ground and leaps towards the guard. "I'm a good cat, and I'd love to help fend them off for you! All I'm asking for is that you hear this poor kitten out for a little bit. I think I could be quite purr-ecious to you and your power over this city. What do you say~?"

Last edited:
"Whoever's in charge of this place. The world kind of just changed right in front of me a bit earlier, so I'm curious how exactly that happened."

She answered casually, though she was keenly aware of her surroundings just the same.

If they had any particular ability to analyze, they could tell something was odd about that spear she was holding, as if she was showing this off, a subtle, unstated threat.

@ZephyrosOmega

“Argh...”

The guard’s body fumbles over. Leaving a crater of smoke and rock behind. Not one twitch jolting from his body.

A voice echoes in your head...

“Nyahahaha! Why can’t all my fur-ces be like this? Ahehe~ I could eat you all up! However Kitten, the litter is especially rowdy today. If you want to help me. Prove it. Kill him. We shall speak afterwards.”

His arms rise. Fists curled into a ball as metal knuckles blind your eyes. Quantum particles crack underneath the steel. Striking your ankles. Spitting in your eye and shambling back up.

“AAAARGH!”

His arms open. Rushing you with hopes to push you into the dirt.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

“Cute and stupid! My favorite pairing! Ahehehehe~...if you haven’t noticed already, it’s mother neko who is in charge. Such a pretty face shouldn’t be rushing to their death! Please...stay for a while.”

The fog around you sparks. Electrifying all around it with quantum particles.

Zephyr's smile widens upon hearing her voice in his head. As the guard attacks him, he spins around in mid-air, actually kicking his fist away at the wrist. He for sure doesn't want to touch those!

And so, he lands on the ground, on all fours, and as the guard himself gets back up to rush him, he reaches up and unfurls the eyepatch covering his right eye. What lies beneath is a pink iris, with a darker pink pupil shaped like an upwards rectangle. The guard feels his body lock-up, stopped in his tracks as if frozen, as parts of his body begin to visibly petrify, turning into gray stone.

"Now now, no need for such violence, Mr. Guard-man!" He smiles, wiggling the fake cat tail that's part of his outfit. "You seem so desperate to kill me, it's just claw-ful! I get fighting to the death with everything you've got, but you wanted to do it without weapons or spells. What's that all about? Better get talking, before you're all stoned up now!"

@Yobo+ Oliver

Their weapons are fizzled away by your discs. Soldiers snap their necks at Anna, pulling swords which cracked quantum molecules around it. Leaping towards her.

Noah’s response was insufficient. His back becoming charred by the beam of light. Quantum particles being converted into energy. His whole body will soon be engulfed
Noah, I cast an ender pearl fast enough to avoid turning into energy.

30% of Noah's body was destroyed but he was still alive.

Angry, he activates all of his tricks, good potions, purification and then uses the Disabler Gadget, nullifying all the Robots to aim his super shotgun at his enemy.

"I don't want to fight, if you want I'll leave this city"

@Oliver_de_jesus

(What does your disabler gadget do?)

@ZephyrosOmega

“Argh!”

His boots dig into the dirt. Clutching onto his wrists and shaking from the blows. He is still. Blood dripping down his beard.

“I...I...”

Your body quivers. The pupils within your eyes blurring. Blood gushing from your head. The blows upon the man’s armor are sent back onto you. Hurting you from the inside. Popping your eyes.

“I want you dead!”

Hurling his fist towards your head. Cracking festers across the wounds. Healing being slowed into a snail’s pace.

@Listentomyrhytm

The snapping of the fungus attracts crows. Flocking and pecking at your eyes.

@ZephyrosOmega

“Argh!”

His boots dig into the dirt. Clutching onto his wrists and shaking from the blows. He is still. Blood dripping down his beard.

“I...I...”

Your body quivers. The pupils within your eyes blurring. Blood gushing from your head. The blows upon the man’s armor are sent back onto you. Hurting you from the inside. Popping your eyes.

“I want you dead!”

Hurling his fist towards your head. Cracking festers across the wounds. Healing being slowed into a snail’s pace.
"GYAH!"

Zephyr recoils as the damage he dealt out is suddenly reflected onto him, and from the sudden blindness that ensues from that. Perhaps even more annoyingly, his own blood stains his dress.

"You jerk... do you know how hard it's going to be to WASH THAT OFF!?"

Zephyr's thoughts accelerate, him perceiving the guard's presence in front of him even with his eyes no longer functional, or existent. He went on about not using weapons or magic, and yet he's decked out in supernatural armor and weaponry fused to his own hands. Fine then... if the fights' to be unfair, Zephyr will prove that something as worthless as "advantages" mean nothing to him.

Despite the destruction of his eyes, a menacing pink glow shines out from where they were, even as they slowly heal. And he suddenly attacks with maximum efficiency. The guard is struck, over and over again, with punches attacking all of his tiniest openings and blind spots. It's said that even the most skilled martial artist must stop between attacks, taking brief breaths that leave tiny gaps. But not so with Zephyr, a spiritual being who doesn't require breath to function. And so, the absolute size and speed of the barrage of attacks he suddenly lands on his opponent leaves no gaps to counterattack, an all-out offensive.

Back