• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

"Help meowt if you can already!"

Says Xordenia, using her power on the robot since she started

"Old man, is there anything the rest of us can do to give a hand about?"

Asks Deel as he was watching the events going so far

Zebedee put down the guards, turning around and facing the robot.

"No one else dies..." He said to himself, "No one else..."

The elemental power of the Weatherwraith was much greater than before now. It still paled in comparison to the robot, however, he felt it would be what he needed to keep it preoccupied as they worked on generating NULL with the crown piece.

"Guards, help them generate as much NULL as you can," The hero said, "Like I said, we'll hold it off..."

Zebedee blasted around the robot, creating a vacuum as he emitted electricity through it. While his intention was to fry it, he would end up creating a decently powerful electromagnetic force. Taeka, flying through this barrier at full speed, felt the electricity conduct through her blades, boosting her speed further as she used Pharoah Bariki to deliver a barrage of strikes all over the automaton.

"What's that?" The guard asked, seeing Jack with that.

The old man was already at it, trying to do the null energy thing but no change is really happening, as the guard explained he needed more people or power to even make the robot blink (If he had an eyelid)

"Jack we can't use that." The old man says

[Strange energy detected amplifying abilities of various enemies in addition to electromagnetic source...... full analysis, nature found Chaos, source of all magic and improbability, beginning against measures, Blackstone Code and Feedback]

The Robot's optics glowed an orange color, as it began to move, the space around it began to return to normal, so it was now free of Yoshioka's sealing, he raised his sword launching a slash that permanently destroyed the glass construction as if nothing had happened while raising his hand to fire 8 energy blasts at the group.

Sasha tried to cast a barrier spell but when she tried to use her magic, she started to bleed slightly from her nose, she put her hands on that side.

Rex and Noah created an ice wall but it was shattered when hit by the first 6, leaving 2 of the attacks going towards the group.

Against Zeb's attack, the following happened:

(He blasted Taeka tho, not Zeb, he only amped with the energy of Zeb attack)

Deel would charge his eyes and counter the blast of the robot with his own beams, on top of that he uses his heel to strike the ground beneath, sending a vibration powerful enough to make it lose balance, as it shook below the robot feet that badly

"We are unable to extract energy or use the relics themselves unless we complete the crown. Any of us who try to get around this will be punished. Is that not the rules of the curse?" Jack says.

[Strange energy detected amplifying abilities of various enemies in addition to electromagnetic source...... full analysis, nature found Chaos, source of all magic and improbability, beginning against measures, Blackstone Code and Feedback]

The Robot's optics glowed an orange color, as it began to move, the space around it began to return to normal, so it was now free of Yoshioka's sealing, he raised his sword launching a slash that permanently destroyed the glass construction as if nothing had happened while raising his hand to fire 8 energy blasts at the group.

Without much hesitation towards the fact that it could very well adapt to attacks, Yoshioka unleashed....

[Chichibu Yomatsuri]!

The crystal hands around her would break and shoot out fragments, taking on a newer form far stronger and better. Like a cocoon, a large Torii gate would appear behind this new state.

gharliera-hakaipt2-b1.jpg

Devilish horns and shorter hair would bear Yoshioka, as she would take on a different appearance. With a thousand swords, she'd have them launch towards the right energy beams, launching herself at faster speeds.

Last edited:
"We are unable to extract energy or use the relics themselves unless we complete the crown. Any of us who try to get around this will be punished. Is that not the rules of the curse?" Jack says.
"Yes"
Deel would charge his eyes and counter the blast of the robot with his own beams, on top of that he uses his heel to strike the ground beneath, sending a vibration powerful enough to make it lose balance, as it shook below the robot feet that badly
Before he could lose his balance, the Robot launched an explosion backwards, propelling itself towards the group at maximum speed.

Without much hesitation towards the fact that it could very well adapt to attacks, Yoshioka unleashed....

[Chichibu Yomatsuri]!

The crystal hands around her would break and shoot out fragments, taking on a newer form far stronger and better. Like a cocoon, a large Torii gate would appear behind this new state.

gharliera-hakaipt2-b1.jpg

Devilish horns and shorter hair would bear Yoshioka, as she would take on a different appearance. With a thousand swords, she'd have them launch towards the right energy beams, launching herself at faster speeds

"He's coming"" said the guards, the few of them knowing how he reacted to electricity attacks, began to use their abilities to try to throw things at him from around him but it was useless.

The robot moved dodgingly and predicting each attack with masterful speed, using his sword to get rid of the energy attacks by cutting it.

although it goes in a straight line, simply not deviating, this with the intention of killing the Apthy users first because they are the weakest
with the gigantic archer still atop the sky shooting more spikes of Glass towards the Robot.

(That archer was destroyed here, since you didn't say he regenerated or something, I'll ignore this part completely)
, he raised his sword launching a slash that permanently destroyed the glass construction as if nothing had happened

"I have one more idea I want to try before the treasure. It is unlikely to work and less likely I survive it failing. Meaning if I am lucky should no longer have to deal with most of you and all the problems I was able to escape before meeting you." Jack says passing the piece to the guard.

Jack then proceeds to charge at the robot intent on turning its sight and touch off. With the hope of maybe somehow stopping it.

"What's that?" The guard asked, seeing Jack with that.

The old man was already at it, trying to do the null energy thing but no change is really happening, as the guard explained he needed more people or power to even make the robot blink (If he had an eyelid)

"Jack we can't use that." The old man says

Sasha tried to cast a barrier spell but when she tried to use her magic, she started to bleed slightly from her nose, she put her hands on that side.

Rex and Noah created an ice wall but it was shattered when hit by the first 6, leaving 2 of the attacks going towards the group.

Against Zeb's attack, the following happened:

(He blasted Taeka tho, not Zeb, he only amped with the energy of Zeb attack)

Taeka was hit with the blast, but a lot of damage she received was mitigated. Perhaps a healing potion of hers was responsible for that.

"Oh, you are fun!" She said, drawing her gun and firing yet another barrage of bullets while swarming around the robot.

Zebedee flew toward the robot at full speed, delivering a punch to its face that detonated, attempting to push it back.

"He's coming"" said the guards, the few of them knowing how he reacted to electricity attacks, began to use their abilities to try to throw things at him from around him but it was useless.

The robot moved dodgingly and predicting each attack with masterful speed, using his sword to get rid of the energy attacks by cutting it.

although it goes in a straight line, simply not deviating, this with the intention of killing the Apthy users first because they are the weakest
At such speeds, knowing that Apathy users does inhibit her speed even while using [Memory Projection], a boost still should be enough. But the word "enough" won't be a thing that's on her book.

"Using [Transfusion] for light speed only grants me about 10 full seconds at this form. No, that'd be too much of a risk to use it... However...."

With incoming crisis comes the way of improvisation, and so she does. Rather than let out about 100% of light, she rather turned at least 70% of her body into light, aiming for Relativistic speeds and intercepting the robot's attempt at killing the Apathy soldiers, launching a powerful Carmine Autumn at it.
(That archer was destroyed here, since you didn't say he regenerated or something, I'll ignore this part completely)
(Edited, but, to add up)
he raised his sword launching a slash that permanently destroyed the glass construction as if nothing had happened
As for the avatar she created, it soon would be reconstructed rather than "regenerate", as if the Glass around it would copy the blueprint rather than bring back the one which was permanently destroyed. Slowly but surely, it's ready again to aim its bow at the target Yoshioka wanted.

"I have one more idea I want to try before the treasure. It is unlikely to work and less likely I survive it failing. Meaning if I am lucky should no longer have to deal with most of you and all the problems I was able to escape before meeting you." Jack says passing the piece to the guard.

Jack then proceeds to charge at the robot intent on turning its sight and touch off. With the hope of maybe somehow stopping it.
At such speeds, knowing that Apathy users does inhibit her speed even while using [Memory Projection], a boost still should be enough. But the word "enough" won't be a thing that's on her book.

"Using [Transfusion] for light speed only grants me about 10 full seconds at this form. No, that'd be too much of a risk to use it... However...."

With incoming crisis comes the way of improvisation, and so she does. Rather than let out about 100% of light, she rather turned at least 70% of her body into light, aiming for Relativistic speeds and intercepting the robot's attempt at killing the Apathy soldiers, launching a powerful Carmine Autumn at it.

Yoshioka, now converted into pure Light, her Feedback countermeasure systems (same that he used to redirect zeb lightning against Taeka) allowed the Destroyer to absorb and redirect that part lf photonic form upon first contact with it, launching it directly at Jack.

Taeka was hit with the blast, but a lot of damage she received was mitigated. Perhaps a healing potion of hers was responsible for that.

"Oh, you are fun!" She said, drawing her gun and firing yet another barrage of bullets while swarming around the robot.

Zebedee flew toward the robot at full speed, delivering a punch to its face that detonated, attempting to push it back.
Which left 30% of her body not transformed into light energy basically unprotected(Which is like her Torso and head that are not light only, since almost 3/4 of her body was redirected, so she is almost without anything, surpassing beyond Yoshioka's low-mid regeneration}, which the destroyer took with his hand to throw at Zeb before his punch hit him, it would take a very time since it far

Now there was only Taeka, Deel, Noah, Sasha, Xor, Rex, the old man and the guards.

At the first he launched a homing energy attack with his hand, going through all of Taeka's bullets, making them detonate before they could hit him and the energy attack still did not disengage. (Like those Dragon Ball Ki blasts that outweigh multiple attacks and can destroy them but do not detonate when they come into contact with each other)

Rex and Noah had no better luck as they were knocked down by a kick that hit both of them at the same time, breaking Rex's arm.

Sasha tried to launch a wind slash with her Investiture, but she would be useless, the durability of the destroyer was incredible and a single hit was more than enough to send her flying.

The soldiers, except for the apathy, rushed towards the destroyer but one by one they were dismembered and destroyed, now it was heading towards the remaining guard, Xor and Deel

Yoshioka, now converted into pure Light, her Feedback countermeasure systems (same that he used to redirect zeb lightning against Taeka) allowed the Destroyer to absorb and redirect that part lf photonic form upon first contact with it, launching it directly at Jack.
Which left 30% of her body not transformed into light energy basically unprotected(Which is like her Torso and head that are not light only, since almost 3/4 of her body was redirected, so she is almost without anything, surpassing beyond Yoshioka's low-mid regeneration}, which the destroyer took with his hand to throw at Zeb before his punch hit him, it would take a very time since it far
Seeing it in her Precognition, she instantly deactivated it last second, teleporting away and having the giant archer- now reborn anew- to fire it against the Destroyer, as she dashed using Spring to mitigate both the damage and summon a barrier around the robot, before stabbing it with many volleys of swords.

Seeing it in her Precognition, she instantly deactivated it last second, teleporting away and having the giant archer- now reborn anew- to fire it against the Destroyer, as she dashed using Spring to mitigate both the damage and summon a barrier around the robot, before stabbing it with many volleys of swords.
The robot still used feedback on the spring barrier, to do what it had previously tried to do (I don't want to remake the same answer, too lazy for change it, I mean it absorbed the barrier and threw it at Jack) it took an attack from the archer and used it to hit Zeb with it, now he would kill the Soldiers except the apathy, all that while the swords just broken themselves when hit his body as if where regular Glass

The robot still used feedback on the spring barrier, to do what it had previously tried to do (I don't want to repeat the same answer, I mean it absorbed the barrier and threw it at Jack) it took an attack from the archer and used it to hit Zeb with it, now he would kill the Soldiers except the apathy, all that while the swords just broken themselves when hit his body as if where regular Glass
Unfortunately, as the Robot was using its feedback, Yoshioka used the same trick it used when she tried stealing the speed of it. Applying her own method of "instability" with the Spring and the Barrier, she made it collapse in of itself and trigger the chemicals she infused it with [Tranfusion], triggering an implosion.

Unfortunately, as the Robot was using its feedback, Yoshioka used the same trick it used when she tried stealing the speed of it. Applying her own method of "instability" with the Spring and the Barrier, she made it collapse in of itself and trigger the chemicals she infused it with [Tranfusion], triggering an implosion.
or that she think will happen, cuz don't happen, that is due to the destruction energy of the own Destroyer burning apart Yoshioka's control over her energy when they interact with each other, in the same way it nearly burn her body when she tried to drain his speed.

The soldiers, except for the apathy, rushed towards the destroyer but one by one they were dismembered and destroyed, now it was heading towards the remaining guard, Xor and Deel
Deel absorbs heat from his surroundings to boost himself more and then goes flying at the robot straight on with something in his palm glowing a bit, not known what he was up to

Xordenia grabs the last guard with her elongated arms to place them behind her for safety as she tries much harder to have the robot affected by her aura

or that she think will happen, cuz don't happen, that is due to the destruction energy of the own Destroyer burning apart Yoshioka's control over her energy when they interact with each other, in the same way it nearly burn her body when she tried to drain his speed.
"That's to be expected. Oh welll..."

Recording: Complete

[Memory Replay: Destroyer]

Utilizing the same attack that it did against the archer, she'd replay it back alongside the "destruction energy" it used.

Deel absorbs heat from his surroundings to boost himself more and then goes flying at the robot straight on with something in his palm glowing a bit, not known what he was up to

Xordenia grabs the last guard with her elongated arms to place them behind her for safety as she tries much harder to have the robot affected by her aura
The guard is a little surprised, but also tries to help with his power, which does not bear fruit, if it were a living being it would have worked well, but the nature of the Destroyer was too complicated to affect it without a power boost or a lot of people supporting.

"Damn, this thing is useless" The guardian said, knowing that the Destroyer is coming to kill everyone on this planet.

The Robot threw a punch at Deel at full power in the area of the ribs in an attempt to hit him, Deel's instincts screamed that if the fist hit him, it would probably break a bone and send him flying.
"That's to be expected. Oh welll..."

Recording: Complete

[Memory Replay: Destroyer]

Utilizing the same attack that it did against the archer, she'd replay it back alongside the "destruction energy" it used.
Something that even her precognition and superhuman mind couldn't see coming... Memory replay didn't work with Destroyer

(okay, I made a roulette wheel where there were multiple options, 1 bad ending, 1 medium-bad ending, 1- Neutral ending and 1- Good ending in the long term

The Neutral ending came out, no one wins but nothing is lost, so don't complain that I'm doing them randomly and being generous

Well, you might be upset, but hey, you almost get the one where Yoshioka can use Destruction energy, which is one of the "Ultimate" technique series in the RP, of course it wouldn't do anything to the Destroyer because fire more fire only makes the fire stronger but you could use it to annihilate any attempts at stamina and stat absorption (which is different from power absorption), other effects that have not yet been revealed)

)

Something that even her precognition and superhuman mind couldn't see coming... Memory replay didn't work with Destroyer
(I was trying my best to actually not use everything to avoid being called a metagame. So I thought about using "Memory Replay" since I thought "Oh, maybe it's for the best?" But, oh well, I can manage this...)
"Not even that can work... I guess it has something to do with the technology perhaps? Just so many unknowns at the moment..."

Feeling the strange sensation affecting her power (the reset thingy), she dashed a distance away, her face wasn't anything presented with worry or anything else that should be on her face.

"After I- no, after we're done with this thing... There could be some way I can utilize this..."

Having to pause for a while she needed time to calculate what it could exactly do.

"The first was the sword. It doesn't seem to have any weird properties– including the energy beams too– apart from the one just now. It's like something of a "virus" that attacks anyone but its host... I'm sorta glad that it taught me to always be prepared, otherwise, I'd never be the same girl I was back then..."

A plan in mind, she made the crystal archer launch several arrows from the very top, the giant hands ready to block in case it does attack it. And, should it do so, the hands would move or redirect the attack by having it hit a different angle.

The Robot threw a punch at Deel at full power in the area of the ribs in an attempt to hit him, Deel's instincts screamed that if the fist hit him, it would probably break a bone and send him flying.
Deel stops far enough to not be in the range of the hit landing and shows his palm opened at the robot face, blinding him with light generated by the heat gathered in it, something he didnt use in a while as a power

It will give him the opportunity to vibrate both arms and do a thunderclap of vibrations against the robot in front of him, the boom of vibrating sound surely had to harm him, given its one of Deel methods of ignoring durability

The destroyer was not stupid, having already analyzed Deel's change in muscular posture prior to blind attack, he was able to predict the following, before Deel could touch him, he would hold his hands (a little behind where he channels the vibrations) to make Deel with his superior lift strenght and instead of touching him, Deel touched the attack that Yoshioka threw at him, which was too close for Yoshioka to stop it, which caused both attacks to be canceled and then he shot Deel in the chest with his optic laser, sending him flying, causing him to collide with the guard who dropped the scepter, the scepter fell on top of Xor.

(Apart!?)
As Jack's body is torn apart, his arm swings his whip at the robot blinding it and disabling its touch equivalent if it has one.
(If you meant away)
Jack remembers he needs to actually explain what the treasure does.
"If I am not mistaken that thing amplifies Investiture powers." Jack says after being launched back.

The destroyer was not stupid, having already analyzed Deel's change in muscular posture prior to blind attack, he was able to predict the following, before Deel could touch him, he would hold his hands (a little behind where he channels the vibrations) to make Deel with his superior lift strenght and instead of touching him, Deel touched the attack that Yoshioka threw at him, which was too close for Yoshioka to stop it, which caused both attacks to be canceled and then he shot Deel in the chest with his optic laser, sending him flying, causing him to collide with the guard who dropped the scepter, the scepter fell on top of Xor.
Fortunately, the archer's arrow would dissipate and get neutralized by Yoshioka herself— mitigating the damage at the very least— as she stared at the Destroyer. "Neither is it using any new moves. Meaning it's as simple as it can get... But if that Apathy attack won't work, then brute forcing it must the the best way..."

All before having the massive archer draw its bow again, as she made a Glass spear, infusing it with the concrete thanks to Transfusion.

"Sure, I don't have the replays from earlier... But since when was I not ready for that occasion?" asked herself, or maybe the audience.

Trained aim at the robot's core.

"If I am not mistaken that thing amplifies Investiture powers." Jack says after being launched back.
"Jack while that is true, you know well that if we use it the situation will get worse."
Noah shouted but she had to move when she saw an energy attack heading towards her.
Fortunately, the archer's arrow would dissipate and get neutralized by Yoshioka herself— mitigating the damage at the very least— as she stared at the Destroyer. "Neither is it using any new moves. Meaning it's as simple as it can get... But if that Apathy attack won't work, then brute forcing it must the the best way..."

All before having the massive archer draw its bow again, as she made a Glass spear, infusing it with the concrete thanks to Transfusion.

"Sure, I don't have the replays from earlier... But since when was I not ready for that occasion?" asked herself, or maybe the audience.

Trained aim at the robot's core.
The Destroyer would simply run towards the cat(@BlackDarkness679 ) to kill her after calculating her strength, noting that she was one of the weakest, at the same time he kept the others in trouble with bursts of energy that came from his hands and his optics to everyone involved.

A blast would vaporize the archer again before it could fire the powered arrow.

The Destroyer would simply run towards the cat(@BlackDarkness679 ) to kill her after calculating her strength, noting that she was one of the weakest, at the same time he kept the others in trouble with bursts of energy that came from his hands and his optics to everyone involved.

A blast would vaporize the archer again before it could fire the powered arrow.
Unfortunately, the vaporization met a glass shattering— seemingly reflecting only the image of the archer, as the archer was never there in the first place, nor has it begin to even fire an arrow.

Suddenly, Yoshioka would be intercepting the robot— still with the spear aimed at it— as she tried to help Xordenia, now the archer having faked out the robot, to fire a buckshot to it's left.

Not even a dent was made in his armor, the robot activate his swords again this time in both hands and gave multiple slashes when he was close to Yoshioka.

Back