• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Deel steps up closer to Griver view to ask him a few things

"You say you pretty much are a creator of more or less all, are there others like you as well or you are the only one?"
"Well there are others, yes, I am not the creator of everything, it is rather teamwork, I make sure that everything has its shape/form, the others are in charge of giving the other aspects to the creation, Order, Change, Chaos, Time, etc"

"It never bothered me how i looked, just wanted to know what was the thought process behind how i was gonna look when born"

Explains to him, then follows up with another question

"How you would have changed me anyway if i said i said yes though?"

"It never bothered me how i looked, just wanted to know what was the thought process behind how i was gonna look when born"

Explains to him, then follows up with another question

"How you would have changed me anyway if i said i said yes though?"
"Your mind wouldn't process it so it would be painless, but from a cosmic point of view it would be like changing the shape of clay."

"A little more robust, the features of dragons would be less easy to confuse with clothing if seen from a distance of 40 meters and perhaps the change of your hair" he aswner to the Half-dragon

"A little more robust, the features of dragons would be less easy to confuse with clothing if seen from a distance of 40 meters and perhaps the change of your hair" he aswner to the Half-dragon
"Aha..."

Responded Deel, then continues

"And the others like you, where they can be found or you and them show up only when you see it fit?"

"Well there are others, yes, I am not the creator of everything, it is rather teamwork, I make sure that everything has its shape/form, the others are in charge of giving the other aspects to the creation, Order, Change, Chaos, Time, etc"
"There's probably something for everything, isn't there?" Zebedee asked, "Wouldn't be surprised if there was one for each of our Investitures, or one over all of them, or over the concept of Power itself."

As Zeb spoke, Taeka was finishing her plating. The nori was attached to the Onigiri to her liking, and the cups of Chicken Stock broth had been prepared. With the remainder of broth, rice and vegetables, she also made a little curry, plating them in bowls for all three judges. In the end, all three presented dishes for the judges had two Sea Chicken Onigiri, a salad and a sweet and tangy vinaigrette with miso next to them on the plate, as well as a cup of the Chicken Stock broth, and the Chicken Stock Curry with rice on the side. She lifted her hands off the last plate once the time was up.

"There's probably something for everything, isn't there?" Zebedee asked, "Wouldn't be surprised if there was one for each of our Investitures, or one over all of them, or over the concept of Power itself
"Not everything, some things are just sub-products, similar to how you can interpret that someone Weak can be strong from the point of view of a third who has less strength and things like there is only one entity that is the concept of colors instead of several entities for each color"
"And this much interaction doesnt cause damages then?"

Asking in regards to that
"Oh, this is different, our presence creates something like a pressure in the universe, so if manifesting completely would be heavy enough to crush everything, we use avatar to facilitate our presence plus we do it for a short time. Lasting more than a day could be dangerous. When I'm done with you guys you probably won't see me unless you make a big win and ended this war."

"Oh, this is different, our presence creates something like a pressure in the universe, so if manifesting completely would be heavy enough to crush everything, we use avatar to facilitate our presence plus we do it for a short time. Lasting more than a day could be dangerous. When I'm done with you guys you probably won't see me unless you make a big win and ended this war."
"So what we see isnt your true form? Also if you wont show up till that moment, cant you reveal some info for us at least to help us turn the tides?"

"So what we see isnt your true form?

"Nope, otherwise you would accidentally kill everyone here by not being able to understand me because your mind is only accustomed to your conventional reality."
Also if you wont show up till that moment, cant you reveal some info for us at least to help us turn the tides?"
"That would be cheating, the other group that passed by here asked me the same thing but I said no, besides if I said something, that could automatically end up leading to something else, the future is not written in stone, it only flows in possibilities that solidifies while the present moves"

"How many posibilities are there as of now? And you brought up someone here to compete to one of our allies challenges, where did you get her and why do most of the group sense in her being out of the ordinary"

Deel was gonna ask as much as possible, even if some stuff wouldnt receive an answer, he could atleast know something about other stuff

"How many posibilities are there as of now?
"To make it simple, if Taeka fails not many, if Taeka wins, then add one more slot, a possibility can spread to others which in turn expands to others in an endless chain."
And you brought up someone here to compete to one of our allies challenges, where did you get her and why do most of the group sense in her being out of the ordinary"

Deel was gonna ask as much as possible, even if some stuff wouldnt receive an answer, he could atleast know something about other stuff
"Oh, it's just someone out of reach of your world, too alien to the concept of investiture, humans there have nothing special so they have to find other means to defend themselves."

"To make it simple, if Taeka fails not many, if Taeka wins, then add one more slot, a possibility can spread to others which in turn expands to others in an endless chain."
"So the possibilities are infinite basically.."
"Oh, it's just someone out of reach of your world, too alien to the concept of investiture, humans there have nothing special so they have to find other means to defend themselves."
"I suppose thats not the only world that is different from ours right?"

Asked with an eyebrow up

"Yes, there are so many different things, however very few worlds share similarity, after moving towards a certain point, you will stop having a world where you can know something as simple as the smell and shape of mountains to something so twisted that it simply exists like painting, I like to be original, repeating the formula that exists "humans, dragons, the sky is blue" simply takes away the fun and uniqueness, it limits creativity."

"Nope, that is cheating or are you one of those cheaters who look for everything easy? I thought it was clear as water, Power is not found, you have to earn it "
"I never cheated at anything for as long as i lived all these years, always worked with what i had available to me and was able within my power, perhaps you didnt create my life to know what sort of individual i am"

Responded to Griven with arms still crossed

“I mean it is a lot of suspense, we are doing these one at a time. This one took 2 hours and I am not sure exactly what several of the things here do like, the glowing cabinet(refrigerator). If challenges increase in length like this one did compared to the last we could be here for days.”

(if you're wondering why I'm not posting, it's cuz Eqowir is already done cooking. She already did it)

“I mean it is a lot of suspense, we are doing these one at a time. This one took 2 hours and I am not sure exactly what several of the things here do like, the glowing cabinet(refrigerator). If challenges increase in length like this one did compared to the last we could be here for days.”
"I never cheated at anything for as long as i lived all these years, always worked with what i had available to me and was able within my power, perhaps you didnt create my life to know what sort of individual i am"

Responded to Griven with arms still crossed
Soon, both Yoshioka and Konoe would shrug out of boredom and chime in with the conversation, listening to what they're saying.

Griven shrugged, before moving, it was time.

The judges had been talking to each other discreetly about how they saw the preparation of both participants' dishes.

"Well, it's time to see who the winner is, please present your dishes and ingredients" Griven said, maybe for the judges and other people it was easy to know the content, but it was just something he did to look professional, it's a important competition, so this kind of thing was done in cooking contests

Taeka carried all three dishes on a tray, presenting them for the judges.

"What I have for you today is a Sea Chicken Onigiri made with rice, green onion, and tuna seasoned with miso and sugar, and nori attached as well. On the side I also have Chicken Stock Curry made with rice, carrots, asparagus and chicken, with a Chicken Stock Broth used to enhance the flavor. I also have the broth in isolation for you to judge as well along with a plated salad with a vinaigrette of my own making," Taeka said, "I hope you enjoy."

"We've got cooks that spawned out of thin air, as well as a rival chef. What's next, am I going to have to fight an orc-elf or some mage that speaks in riddles?" Zeb muttered, observing everything, and how Taeka was now being judged by people who simply... appeared.

"Well, it's time to see who the winner is, please present your dishes and ingredients" Griven said, maybe for the judges and other people it was easy to know the content, but it was just something he did to look professional, it's a important competition, so this kind of thing was done in cooking contests
"Here it is~! I've cooked for you a tuna and squid sashimi. The vibrant ruby-red tuna slices, meticulously cut against the grain, offer a velvety texture and a robust, oceanic flavor that lingers delicately. Complementing this, the squid, adorned with intricate scores, provides a tender canvas for the exquisite blend of soy sauce, mirin, and a subtle hint of wasabi, creating a dipping experience that is both nuanced and indulgent." said Eqowir, who puts emphasis on the details as she smiled, "Bon appétit, juges."

The judges began to taste the dishes with detail, noting the taste of each and the smell of the dishes, slightly glancing at each other with different types of expressions, after a couple of minutes, the judges retired to speak in private and came back when they made a decision.

"Both dishes were good, the texture and the cooking were good" Sanji began to explain.

"However, Taeke, I suggest adding a touch of lemon to relax the flavor of the tuna that stands out too much more than chicken, the sugar softened it but it went in another direction than one would expect" Gordon Ramsay said this time

"In your case, your dish was much more balanced, each of the ingredients were cooked at their best and cut with the appropriate precision." Sanji said while turned to Eqowir.

"But this is not all, Taeka would not only demonstrate her handling but also thought of multiple strategies to attract attention with different dishes apart from the main one such as the isolated broth, in this was a duel of quality vs quality slightly lower but with greater complement" It was write on a comically large sign that Remy the rat held up without difficulty.

"Young Fukuhara, congratulations" said Sanji.

(I base this aswner on what makes me most hungry XD)

"Thank you all for participating in this challenge" Griven said as doors appeared in the background, they were designed to transport the judges and Eqowir to their worlds.

The judges began to taste the dishes with detail, noting the taste of each and the smell of the dishes, slightly glancing at each other with different types of expressions, after a couple of minutes, the judges retired to speak in private and came back when they made a decision.

"Both dishes were good, the texture and the cooking were good" Sanji began to explain.

"However, Taeke, I suggest adding a touch of lemon to relax the flavor of the tuna that stands out too much more than chicken, the sugar softened it but it went in another direction than one would expect" Gordon Ramsay said this time

"In your case, your dish was much more balanced, each of the ingredients were cooked at their best and cut with the appropriate precision." Sanji said while turned to Eqowir.

"But this is not all, Taeka would not only demonstrate her handling but also thought of multiple strategies to attract attention with different dishes apart from the main one such as the isolated broth, in this was a duel of quality vs quality slightly lower but with greater complement" It was write on a comically large sign that Remy the rat held up without difficulty.

"Young Fukuhara, congratulations" said Sanji.

(I base this aswner on what makes me most hungry XD)

"Thank you all for participating in this challenge" Griven said as doors appeared in the background, they were designed to transport the judges and Eqowir to their worlds.
"Congrats on your win~!" Eqowir said, excited as she left the world. Some could assume she's holding back on the dish, but... at least she had fun even if her world was in shambles.

"Okay 2nd my tests completed, only 10 left" Griven said

"Erh, Mr. Griven, can we change the test to the Riddles? If it's nkt much trouble, erh," Sasha asked with her characteristic speech tic, she wanted to confirm her assumption of what she previously talked about with Jack and the others.

"Of course, the mind is something that one must train, but I think that will depend on who wants to go now, well who wants to participate? Riddles or will you continue with the challenges, you chose one" Griven say to anyone

Aonbharr walks up.
"Well, it makes your thoughts become the form of words physically" the Forger of Shapes said, displaying his title.

"This will be interesting to see," Rex said, interested in how it will make thoughts come true.

"I'm big but every time you see me I'm small when I show up, what am I?" Griven say

Several words appear above Aonbharr, "I thought I'd be asked if I intended to do a riddle or challenge you said we could choose but very well."

As Aonbharr ponders the riddle the words "every time you see me I'm small when I show up" replace the previous sentence. Then words above them change "This seems like a word play riddle, which might be a problem." Briefly a candle appears along with another change in text "I am not answering yet I am just thinking."

Back