• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crown of Dreams | Role play

Xordenia was too sleepy and tired to pay much attention to all that happens, just like any cats whom dont have any care in the world of noises around and such, our kitty was no different in that regard, till it was time for her turn she would be more active

Deel on the other hand was with his arms crossed, while his expressions barely or ever convey any sort of sign on his face to read him off of that, inside he was pretty amazed by all of this and wondering what is this being exactly and the power it possesses, let alone what could each of them be facing in their challenges later on

Jack pats Aonbharr before entering telepathic communication.
"12 challenges and riddles. I think Griven intends to test even you, Aonbharr." Jack says.
"Do you think the others realize that?" Aonbharr responses.
"Some of them probably know but I don't think all of them figured it out." Jack answers.
"Yup!" Aonbharr says.
"I don't entire get why Konoe didn't use her feet those weren't banned." Jack says.
"I think they just don't want to find out what happens if you cheese the rules." Aonbharr replies.
"Do you think they will give you the ability to speak English if you try to do a riddle?" Jack asks.
"I mean for them to realize I am trying to do the riddle they would have to understand me already." Aonbharr says, "I think we should ask if doing more than one challenge at a time is okay."

Jack hearing Noah decides to answer her first before asking Griven their question. "Let's see, Griven said we better not lose so it seems that we don't get a second chance so at the very least we can't get the piece of the crown. I believe that mean we no longer meet the requirements to fulfill the prophecy, so I think some other group would replace us or the prophecy gets messed up. This of course assumes the prophecy can be wrong or that we are a group mentioned in the prophecy and this is needed for the prophecy, I don't entire remember. If it is right and we are a group prophesied we will win, if it's right and we aren't prophesied we lose. So I am pretty sure at the very least if fail we will be unable to save the world which probably dooms us all."

Jack pats Aonbharr before entering telepathic communication.
"12 challenges and riddles. I think Griven intends to test even you, Aonbharr." Jack says.
"Do you think the others realize that?" Aonbharr responses.
"Some of them probably know but I don't think all of them figured it out." Jack answers.
"Yup!" Aonbharr says.
"I don't entire get why Konoe didn't use her feet those weren't banned." Jack says.
"I think they just don't want to find out what happens if you cheese the rules." Aonbharr replies.
"Do you think they will give you the ability to speak English if you try to do a riddle?" Jack asks.
"I mean for them to realize I am trying to do the riddle they would have to understand me already." Aonbharr says, "I think we should ask if doing more than one challenge at a time is okay."

Jack hearing Noah decides to answer her first before asking Griven their question. "Let's see, Griven said we better not lose so it seems that we don't get a second chance so at the very least we can't get the piece of the crown. I believe that mean we no longer meet the requirements to fulfill the prophecy, so I think some other group would replace us or the prophecy gets messed up. This of course assumes the prophecy can be wrong or that we are a group mentioned in the prophecy and this is needed for the prophecy, I don't entire remember. If it is right and we are a group prophesied we will win, if it's right and we aren't prophesied we lose. So I am pretty sure at the very least if fail we will be unable to save the world which probably dooms us all."
Noah thought about Jack's words for a moment. "Yes, you're probably right, just don't lose and don't break any rules." She say

(Ah my bad I assumed it was to Jack considering loop holes)
"Actually me and Aonbharr were discussing what would happen if we tried using loopholes, like what if Konoe used her feet." Jack says.

(Ah my bad I assumed it was to Jack considering loop holes)
"Actually me and Aonbharr were discussing what would happen if we tried using loopholes, like what if Konoe used her feet." Jack says.
"Oh, she could, I just didn't say it to see if she would get grossed out, a little joke" Griven said coming closer to Jack and Noah.

"I figured it was probably intentional, good to know for sure. So, this going to take two hours, right?" Jack says.
"Well, it all depends on how you look at things, you just need to change the topic of conversation with someone for an interesting one and when you see those two hours again, they'll be gone, remember you can't cook a masterpiece in 10 minutes" He said Griven, honestly he gave Time so high it was so that Taeka wouldn't be destroyed by Eqowir, maybe he's being too kind.

(Since both @Backbackback and @ZoroNotZolo can do whatever they want and there are no plate restrictions, both can describe their creation process in one mega-long post or in multiple posts)

"I understand that cooking takes time, and I am fine waiting I been doing that pretty much every night I been with these guys. I just have a few questions." Jack explains.

"Erh depends, it's complicated," Griven says, moving a little.

"I am the forger of Forms, I am the one who makes it possible for you to build a house or shape a vase, without me everything would be something without form, think of me as a concept, however I did not create things because it is my intention that those things that exist have the use that is given to it, it is you, free will, the inhabitants of this great world that give it its meaning and its purpose, the act of murdering someone is not the fault of the concept of murder but because someone decided to kill, therefore that although I designed on a physical level what they look like, it was not me who brought the idea and created the Mistwriath directly"

"Cooking, cooking, cooking..." Taeka said, "I've never really cooked, but I have tasted food before..."

Taeka thinks back to something delicious she had. She fortunately didn't have to go back very far in her memory, but her exceptional memory would greatly help with that should it have been necessary.

She recalled something her mother made: Sea Chicken Onigiri. Taeka sniffed, trying to identify ingredients. She got tuna, green onion, miso, sugar, and rice. Taeka then began by chopping the green onion. Her skills with a blade were highlighted in this moment, as she finely chopped the onion. After this, the Gallen drains the tuna into a frying pan, putting it over a flame.

Next, the miso and sugar is added to the tuna, then the onions. She also gets a pot of water, and puts salt inside of it. If you were paying attention to Taeka as she cooked, it would be worth noting that she frequently closed her eyes or winced as she recalled memories of her mother cooking the dish, and comparing her progress to that.

Taeka then removes the seasoned tuna from the heat, and then dips her hand in the pot of salt water, making rice balls and inserting the tuna into them. Each of the three plates contained two rice balls, which she would then attach nori to.

In addition to this, she decided to add something else due to having quite a bit of time left. She also remembered her mother making broth as well. She grabs and rinses some chicken, cutting into three pieces, then tossing it into boiling water, chopping a blend of vegetables while it boiled. She waited for the surface of the chicken to turn white, and cleaning off anything else.

After this, she put the chicken and vegetables into a pot and poured water into it, heating it to a boil. After this, she scoops any froth from the top of the boiling water. For the next 60 minutes, she has the broth simmer. She takes a spoon and tastes the broth. It was to her liking, so she strained the vegetables and chicken and poured the broth into three cups, one for each plate for these judges.

For the remainder of the time, she made some simple salads and a sweet and tangy vinaigrette to compliment the other dishes she made. Once this was done, Taeka was satisfied, albeit a little nervous due to never cooking before. She was expecting more of a strategic or physical challenge, but this one was definitely not one she expected.

"I see. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?”
"As much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, it's the same thing if a puffer fish can float, it would float as much as a floating puffer fish would." Griven say

(now waiting for Back)

"Anything that isn't very helpful, for example Noah gave Konoe the idea of which container to choose but that was just a random guess, if I give someone a riddle but the participant don't know the answer and someone tried to help the participant through indirect clues so that the participant could find the answer, in that case both are cheating."

"huh" Grandpa looked at what both women were doing, his concern was with Taeka, reading her body language, he could deduce that the difference in experience.

"I have my doubts, of course it is good to trust our allies but we do not know the capabilities of her rival and this can go anywhere" The grandfather said with concern

“I assume all of them are possible but I am not sure what would happen if Aonbharr was stuck with a riddle or a challenge that required hands.” Jack says.

"Griven said they would cut off my connection with Aonbharr when we do our tests, so probably not allowed, but I could be misunderstanding." Jack says.

"Well, you know the rules, the best dish wins, you have 2 hours." Griven said moving from there, giving the two girls free space to begin.
"Well, let's get started!" Eqowir smiled as she faced her opponent, Taeka. She was in particular heard about the challenge, but, just looking at the cute girl made the expert cook go easy on her.

After all, cute girls doing cute dishes are the best!

With that, she had three dishes in mind that she thinks she'd like to cook, but since this wasn't something serious, Eqowir would go for something traditional.

Seeing that an Onigiri was what Taeka was making— analyzed from just the ingredients and methods she was using— then a Japanese themed food it is:

Tuna and Octopus Sashimi.

The female chef begins by selecting the freshest cuts of sashimi-grade tuna and squid, their glistening flesh shining upon inspection through the light. Akin to a surgeon's precision, Eqowir sharpens her knife, ensuring each cut is as clean as butter.

The tuna, a ruby-red canvas, is first sliced against the grain, unveiling the great marbling; her practiced hands effortlessly transform the fish into thin, translucent slices. Moving on to the squid, Eqowir meticulously cleans and scores the tender flesh, easily plating them with ease.

Now, the chef unveils a secret blend of soy sauce, mirin, and a hint of wasabi, concocting a dipping sauce and pouring it on a small ceramic. Carefully arranged on a chilled platter, the tuna and squid slices are adorned with delicate garnishes—microgreens, radish slivers, and edible flowers. It was finished in less than an hour, but more of a proof showcasing one's culinary mastery.

"oh oh, both are going well, time passes and passes, who will win who will win!" Griven say, there was still some time left for both Taeka and Eqowir to add more detail about their meal, he simply does it to slightly annoy the party, being one of those type of presenters

Back