• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crisis Cosmology: Scaling Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean we discuss the problem with it. If I recall when the Fifth Dimension was just Low 1-C, there were arguments there's no way Mxy would be Low 1-C as well. In any given case, if we don't adhere to that then yes, he can be straight High 1-C
But the arguments were never really accepted because they were not applied to Mxy's profile, but hey, Dream should be High 1-C then.

Was this applied?
Not yet, but the thread has been accepted. I'm waiting for someone to unblock the following profiles:

Flash (Post-Flashpoint)

Flash (Wally West) (Rebirth)

Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) (Rebirth)

Nekron

Captain Atom (Post-Flashpoint)

Mandrakk the Dark Monitor

The Thought Robot

The Monitors (DC Comics)

The Monitor

Anti-Monitor

The World Forger

The Ultra-Monitor

Perpetua

The Batman Who Laughs

Wonder Woman (Post-Flashpoint)

Doctor Manhattan

The Upside-Down Man (DC Comics)

Hecate (DC Comics)

Darkseid (Pre-Flashpoint)

Highfather

Black Racer

Lightray

Kalibak

Anti-Life Equation

Orion (DC Comics)

The Hands (DC Comics)

The Great Darkness

Barbatos

Dream of the Endless

Mister Mxyzptlk

Bat-Mite

Monitor-Mind The Overvoid

The Source

The Presence

I've made the edits for the profiles of Darkseid (Pre-Flashpoint), Hecate (DC Comics), and The Upside-Down Man (DC Comics), but the other profiles are locked.

Last edited:
Not yet, but the thread has been accepted. I'm waiting for someone to unblock the following profiles:

Mandrakk the Dark Monitor

The Thought Robot

The Monitors (DC Comics)

The Monitor

Anti-Monitor

The World Forger

The Ultra-Monitor

Perpetua

The Batman Who Laughs

Wonder Woman (Post-Flashpoint)

Doctor Manhattan

The Upside-Down Man (DC Comics)

Hecate (DC Comics)

Darkseid (Pre-Flashpoint)

Darkseid (Post-Flashpoint)

Highfather

Black Racer

Lightray

Kalibak

Anti-Life Equation

Orion (DC Comics)

The Hands (DC Comics)

The Great Darkness

Barbatos

Dream of the Endless

Mister Mxyzptlk

Bat-Mite

Monitor-Mind The Overvoid

The Source

The Presence
I requested the profiles to be unblocked on the All-Purpose thread.

Explain in more detail please.
Tsaritsa, she was in the realm of idea, the realm of pure imagination. Equivalent to the realm of lord of order
Realms of idea
World beyond mortal world
Realm pure of imagination

Beyond all imagination, because the monitor realm is higher than the sphere of the gods and nix uotan has never been to the 6th dimension, that means the imagination meant is not the 5th dimension, cause there is no longer a dimension higher than the 5th dimension except the 6th dimension
Beyond all-imagination

Flash (Post-Flashpoint)

Flash (Wally West) (Rebirth)

Zoom (Hunter Zolomon) (Rebirth)

Nekron

Captain Atom (Post-Flashpoint)

Also another question, would the Speed Force and the Emotional Spectrum be Low 1-C (6-D) as they're compared to be on a similar level to the Sphere of the Gods, and are treated as one of the main Multiversal forces that make up the Multiverse. From Justice League (2018) #37

IMG_1484.png

Also another question, would the Speed Force and the Emotional Spectrum be Low 1-C (6-D) as they're compared to be on a similar level to the Sphere of the Gods, and are treated as one of the main Multiversal forces that make up the Multiverse. From Justice League (2018) #37

IMG_1484.png
It's not like that actually, the dimensional super-structure is the 5th and 6th dimension, it is also part of the fundamental force

Off-topic but the Sixth Dimension was described as a realm "out of time" by Batman: "We're dealing with a realm out of time. Who knows how long he'll be away? It could be months, years, decad--"

Should this be used as proof that the inhabitants of the Sixth Dimension have an atemporal existence? (Acausality)
Perpetua is a maybe but I don't think so for the Monitor Brothers. The realm is what's being specified here and all the Brothers are rent from the Overvoid. Perpetua, at least, is a Supercelestial and should be outside the normal time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back