• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creator of Spongebob, Stephen Hillenburg, dies at age 57

I never watched Spongebob so... *smiles awkwardly*

Christian Higdon said:
This hurts me.
I know right the creator made spongebob since day 1 he needs the respect he needs he spent hard work and hard thinking of making the show what it is today this needs to be highligted for the creators sack and the respect for his death

Copetan said:
I never watched Spongebob so... *smiles awkwardly*
Me neither, but still...

Rest in Peace Stephen Hillenburg

Umm...? (FANDOM is broken)

Highlight

MLPlover2011 said:
What how do you highlight a thread without being an admin or discussion mod? Is it a glitch?
You can't, Christian highlighted it, it just glitched

@Copetan Regardless of what you think of SpongeBob, you should still have some respect for a good man who just died of a horrific disease at a young age.

Copetan said:
Umm...? (FANDOM is broken)
Highlight
I╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âp╠Âp╠Âe╠Âa╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âl╠Âo╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âf╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠Âo╠Âm╠Â

This had been a bad year since in April 1st and 2nd Logan Paul joined and made half the community leave and the war of godmodes than Stan Lee died and than the creator of spongebob died

Back