• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create your own Wank

I currently exist in a realm of 16th wall breaking omnipotence beyond the 10th dimensional plane, meaning, whatever trivial rules you may try to project will become even more inconsiquential, for only I can reshape the very objectivity and subjectivity of concept and nouns to suit my liking as well, but fear not, it is all for the sake of peace, for I know what you all despirately need!

Unfortunately, only one, could challenge me the way I am now, the Tyrannical M. Night Shyamalan, for his poor directing powers follow little consistancy to reality that he actually ignores any and/or all logic or physics or strengths!

Heed me my children, for I can save you, all you have to do is believe in me, and I shall save you from his faulty scripts that he intends to enforce upon your universe and make all of us his emotionless slaves and strips us of any unique talents that we have!

Soupywolf5 said:
All FNaF characters are Low 1-C as they can fight Scott Cawthon who completely transcends FNaF World being its creator.
Soupywolf5 said:
High 1-B Slenderman because he was said to be able to fight Zalgo
Nice way to attack me, but I'm not offended.

No need for that, Christian. Soupy wasn't saying anything to offend you or target you specifically. Chill out.

TFSCell said:
5-C Spongebob due to shattering the moon
1-C Patrick due to fighting the monkeyman in the 9th dimension
Nah, Spongebob should be higher, ever if we don't scale him to Patrick, Spongebob has been shown to be able to break mirrors, which consistently are shown to contain parallel universes in the series.

UltraChair said:
TFSCell said:
5-C Spongebob due to shattering the moon
1-C Patrick due to fighting the monkeyman in the 9th dimension
Nah, Spongebob should be higher, ever if we don't scale him to Patrick, Spongebob has been shown to be able to break mirrors, which consistently are shown to contain parallel universes in the series.
What about squid ward? He's obviously much stronger then the two having traveled to a literal void and flipped over/interacted with concepts like nothing.

GTA's CJ is god tier being able to change the weather/time of day, amp himself or debuff himself even giving him unlimited resistances to nearly any manner of attacks and even if he somehow did (Which he can not.) He will eternally regenerate and immortality type 10 via the Hospital which is actually a guise for a high dimensional state of being, Spawn things out of thin air including unlimited disposal to weaponry without the concept of hammerspace anchoring him, can influence the behaviors of others and cause havoc in course of events at will, change the way he appears without moving it just happens! Etc.

JC!!!!!

CJ!!!

Simply put CJ is a God among God's!

Back