• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create your own Wank

False. Deku with a lowball should scale to Lemillion% of Infinity on all stats.

1.Because blue is the strongest color, and Deku's aura in 100% Full Cowl is blue, H E I S I N F I N I T E. (Official Scaling)

2.He also changed fate so, he is above our understanding. Us wee mortals can not comprehend such a fine and magnificent specimen. (Official Scaling)

3. His manly levels also scale greater than or equal to Kirishima. (Official Scaling)

4. Also since he is the greatest hero and all, every hero in fiction is weaker than him. Also, because every villain is the hero of his own story, he is superior to them too. (Official Scaling)

5. He wasn't afraid of Eri who could control flows of time, thus he is beyond our mortal concepts of time. (Official Scaling)

Outerverse level is a joke to this man, Maverick.

I just remembered that a spanish youtuber once said DBGT: 100 Years Later Goku is omnipotent and omnipresent due to being fused with Shenron.

Also, the name of the episode in which he used 100% (which is not his limit) is called, "Infinite 100%" because he is limitless in power.

Steven Universe is 5-B because his Pink Form Which is definitely not much stronger then his normal form nearly knocked over White Diamond by screaming, and White Diamond was the one who's responsible for Homeworld's broken state

Listentomyrhytm said:
I just remembered that a spanish youtuber once said DBGT: 100 Years Later Goku is omnipotent and omnipresent due to being fused with Shenron. </div>

Lmfao, only if Shenron was omnipotent... But hey it's a wank thread for a reason lol

Anyone above 8 years old should be at least 9-C. An average 8 year old should weigh about 53 pounds, and they should be able to run about 5m/s. Plug this into the KE equation, and you get 300.505 J, which is about baseline 9-C.

Rtxthegamer said:
Anyone above 8 years old should be at least 9-C. An average 8 year old should weigh about 53 pounds, and they should be able to run about 5m/s. Plug this into the KE equation, and you get 300.505 J, which is about baseline 9-C.
Epic moment when an eight year old beats John Cena by running into him

BigSmoke4269 said:
Rtxthegamer said:
Epic moment when an eight year old beats John Cena by running into him
Proof that statistic wise, eight years is when we are at our peaks

Komodo25M said:
Lucy with her vectors are 5-B, due to being able to destroying the planet.
Chise with her ultimate form is Tier 0 for destroying EVERYTHING. And the only thing that can stop her is herself. Meaning she can create/destroy/affect transcendental abstract levels of existence which conceptually stand superior to even characters who can affect and create/destroy states or realms which are completely transcendent over infinitely-layered outerversal hierarchies and any extensions thereof, as well as the framework in which such entities are defined in the first place.

The fact she can destroy her own profile here is the proof she was Tier 0.

I was referring to X who in "X finds out his value" (Even though we don't use that video) is revealed to have a value of 7

YoRHa No.2 Type B is referred to as "2B". Therefore, she is 2-B.

BigSmoke4269 said:
I already said that on a NieR: Automata CRT thread. Copyright theft. Derek Savage is displeased.
D:<

Han Solo should be buffed to Planet Level at the minimum. He can use the legendary Chewbacca Tensei technique which can destroy at least 5 Death Stars.

Back