• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Create your own Wank

Rey is soon upgraded to at least 1-A for Rise of Skywalker Spoilers.

Cool Cat should be comparable to Butch the Bully with a gun. Considering how scared Cool Cat was when he saw this gun, he had likely never seen anything as powerful as said gun. Since (as shown in Cool Cat Loves the Soliders) Cool Cat has extensive knowledge on the US military, including their nuclear weapons, this should make Cool Cat scale to the Castle Bravo nuclear bomb. 7-B Cool Cat when

High 1-B Crash via beating characters that are said to be masters of infinite special dimensions
well it is semi legit since dimensions in Crash are said to be beyond Crash's regular dimension

SCP-3812 becomes the strongest fiction character to be ever made since it'll just transcend every fiction lol

11-A Base Mario becomes Tier 0 with Invincibility power-ups As he is clearly completely invincible and entirely omnipotent

Ikki is 1-A via Skill because his sword movement are so accurate he can cut anything and that logically includes 1-A realms.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Jasonsith said:
Wonder if Solar System Iron Fist (Marvel Comics) and universal Po (Paws of Destiny) are legit.
I feat this (and the idea of this thread as a whole) may attract slap downs for offensive comments though.
Po is universal was genuienly brought up in a CRT but it was rejected.
Hey, at least Po solos the MCU and some of the Fate cast
fate servants are low 2-C tho lol

i guess he beats magi

All FNaF characters are Low 1-C as they can fight Scott Cawthon who completely transcends FNaF World being its creator.

Soupywolf5 said:
All FNaF characters are Low 1-C as they can fight Scott Cawthon who completely transcends FNaF World being its creator.
Do you mean Fnaf world and/or composite characters? real life Scott is are O

Lemme tell you about Deku. He really needs an upgrade.

1. Deku with 100% Full Cowl has lightning. Wanna know who else has lightning? The Flash! They should be comparable in speed (but unlike the Flash, Deku hasn't been tagged by opponents at full speed, which means he's faster by Lemillion percent..)

2. He can create shockwaves. Wanna know who else can create shockwaves? Beerus! He at least scales to that. Since he was 1,000,000%, He should be 10,000 times stronger than Beerus, or Omni King level.

3. He has aura that looks like Ultra Instinct. So Deku has Ultra Instinct.

Of course, this is all a lowball. Deku should be Outerverse level due to being in Class 1-A. Disagree? Debate me. I'll slap you with logic. Question this post at your peril!

So, uh, any questions?

I disagree, he should be tier 0 as he got One for All from "All Might" Which clearly made him "All Mighty", or Omnipotent, so tier 0

Back