• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crappy Crossovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Disney X Marvel X DC . No... Seriously. This was a thing. I even made a profile based on one of the most powerful characters in said crossover , the Alpha Being : Alice .
.... What even in this site.

Like 1-C Xeno Goku, and ******* 1-B Mario. Like damn.

Would Infamous and Heroes be a bad crossover?

I am not really sure, but I think I could watch it myself.

Or probably write a fanfiction based on that of course.

Jared1111 said:
Bow down to the Ogrelord

Also i have to give that Mario profile credit... it is ******* DETAILED.

Like to a passive observer, they could probably be like "yeah, this makes sense"
If only it was real...

Hold on... now that I remember, I think I saw a feat that`s at least 2-C in Shrek...

I need some footage of that one spin-off at Netflix where you could control how the plot of this cat with some magical pencil that a mouse managed to obtain somehow.

Oh, this is Spongebob with the magic book all over again...

Disney X Marvel X DC . No... Seriously. This was a thing. I even made a profile based on one of the most powerful characters in said crossover , the Alpha Being : Alice .
Wait, that actually happened canonically?

@Bob No... Unfortunately.
Wait, are you saying that crossover would actually be good?

Oh well, at least I`ll say a way to make it trash:

The plot being nothing but Mickey with the Sorcerer`s hat defeating TOAA because TOAA was supporting Organization XIII by plot armour and while dabbing every few seconds.

Firestrike155 said:
But i'm going stop this right here rathe add on another crappy crossover
DBZ x Naruto
I remember when me and my brother would make stupid fanfictions of that...

Too bad DBverse stomps Narutoverse hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back