• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crappy Crossovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
VersusJunkie54 said:
Hmmmm.
Roblox X Kill La Kill. (Lego Boi one shots the entire verse with a a subtle arm movement)

Halo X Metroid = some very salty Halo fans.
Lol

But why would Halo fans turn salty? Unless... oh no, M.S. X Samus R34...

TeenAngel101 said:
Bobsican said:
TeenAngel101 said:
Because Samus one-shots the **** out of Green-Samus.
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Let's not bullshit ourselves, Master Chief is pretty much the American male version of Samus.
Who is High 1-C, btw (Ur wiki sux)
Halo God Tiers once were. It was a completely nonsensical rating. Master Chief has far more in common with characters like Akame and Doomguy than Samus. The only reason people compare them is...... you know what. I have no idea why people compare them. I can't think of a single thing Chief and Samus have in common aside from wearing power armor.

TeenAngel101 said:
Let's not bullshit ourselves, Master Chief is pretty much the American male version of Samus.

Who is High 1-C, btw (Ur wiki sux)
I remember as a kid when I complained about Metroid being a ripoff of Halo.

Oh, how mistaken I was back then...

But really, I just checked and neither of them are even tier 1.

Also, Master Chief appears to be nothing but a rip-off because of his design. But he's like a million times more interesting than Samus.

INB4 Roblox ends up like My Little Pony.

(I hope Roblox X MLP isn´t a thing...)

TeenAngel101 said:
Also, Master Chief appears to be nothing but a rip-off because of his design. But he's like a million times more interesting than Samus.
Literally the only thing they have in common is their appearance. Nothing else. Edit:. I imagine DarkDragonMedeus is gonna get triggered the moment he sees this. lel

Bobsican said:
What´s HST?
Holy Shonen Trinity, One Piece Bleach and Naruto.

Although numberious things make me think it should be the Holy Shonen Duality.

man,solar system level My little pony,Universe level Spongebob,Planet Level Robloxian.

what next?Multiverse level Dora the Explorer?

Bobsican said:
If only my Goku Vs. Spongebob spite went like that...
Numberious instances of horrendous downplay of whatever verse Naruto characters are up against have bred a deep hatred into my soul.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
There is a fanon crossover Game that could make Dora Tier 1 . In fact, I can make a respect thread for Dora... It could surprise me.
Seed hear me out,hear me out if you could find a feat that makes Dora universe level or multiverse level im will eat my own hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back