• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crappy Crossovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chu Minh Duy said:
Reinhard arms isn't girly like this and also i don't think he use chain,btw 682 doesn't have some long dorsals like this
I wasn`t sure, for a reason I said it was my best guess.

That's not technically a crossover since it doesn't actually involve elements from the Fallout universe, it just uses its motif and world as inspiration. I've never read it (600,000+ words + a metric crapload of spin offs), but from what I've seen, it is interesting.

I know it technically isn't a crossover but

I legit saw a fanart of a mashup between Adventure Time and The Dark Tower

With Finn as Roland and The Lich as The Crimson King

I couldn't find it. But at least i can write this:

"Childe Finn to the Rose Tower came"

On the subject of Adventure Time. The Adventure Time/Regular Show crossover just ended this month. It was legitimately really good, I recommend it.

Finn and Mordecai have the (second) best bromance.

Ah it did? Darn I was just reading though it to

( that and the upcoming 25 years later comic is probably the last Regular Show materiel we'll get tbh)

Today i learned that MLP can have crossovers with literally everything

well at least there is no crossover with A Serbian Film

Ultima Reality said:
Today i learned that MLP can have crossovers with literally everything
I think my life was changed forever when I learned that.

MLP x Soul Eater was the first crossover I got into. It was generic as hell, but still.

We totally need a MLP x A Serbian film fanfic.

I want to see Stellaris mixed with MLP

...That would probably just end with genocide.

SCP foundation mixed with Adam Rui-I mean, with Doctor Who would be chaotic.

Darkanine said:
Honestly if you haven't seen literal magic, you haven't lived.
Well, it`s hard to find true magic nowadays. and even if you find it, society seems to hate it for some reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back