• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crappy Crossovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallout is one of those series where you can place any series into give its general atmosphere.

On a side note, apparently Big Picture Show takes place after it so...

Super Mutant Eddy's Brother?

SpongeBobSquarePants x Shrek

I have three reasons.

1: You'd have to make Shrek 2D (God give me strength) or make SpongeBob 3D, along with everyone else in his verse. As in, imagine someone like the sardines, or Triton, being 3D. I would kill myself.

2: It would probably end up in a fight between Shrek and SquarePants, and it's so much of a stomp, that if Shrek wins, the movie would get a 2% on Rotten Tomatoes.

3: Why. Just why?!

DBZ x Gravity Falls

1: It would end up in a fight between Beerus and Bill, most probably.

2: The whole lore of Gravity Falls clashes with DBZ's lore.

3: Goku vs Dipper. We all know that their personalities clashed so much, it would be unwatchable.

Teletubbies x Marvel Comics

1: Tell Teletubbies would be so boring in a universe like that, the One Above All would find a way to kill himself.

2: Thor would be like: "Who are thee, entertainment for babes?" And it would be so cringe.

3: Even Aunt May would be sick of them.

please, raditz is beyond the world and goes right pas tier 0 into becoming the strongest M E M E T I C character (after lord twigo

Ricsi-viragosi said:
please, raditz is beyond the world and goes right pas tier 0 into becoming the strongest M E M E T I C character (after lord twigo
the Farmer with a shotgun still kicks his ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back