• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crappy Crossovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2nd Existential Seed said:
@Axl ... Keep your hat well seasoned... I will take you up on your offer soon.... Do you want the canon version or the fanon version i was referring to ?
canon version.

Axl233 said:
There is a fanon crossover Game that could make Dora Tier 1 . In fact, I can make a respect thread for Dora... It could surprise me.
Seed hear me out,hear me out if you could find a feat that makes Dora universe level or multiverse level im will eat my own hat.
I actually once made a profile for Dora.

It got deleted a few minutes later because she was in tier 2 because I believed in this:

Then again, she still has the wish-granting star, perhaps if I tried again...

You're using the exact same thing that caused it to be rejected in the first place though ?
I was explaining why it got deleted.

Worth to mention...

Attack on Tita X Sonic

I still remember seeing somewhere Levi spin dashing.

I bet many would not want to see Sonic ripping with his own body across living flesh by spin dashing...

If this crossover had a name, I would call it "Sonic forces me to make a resistance"

Firestrike155 said:
Halo x Call of Duty x Battlefield
Every FPS fanboys we t dream crossover . and to me it wouldn't ven work that well.
Call of Duty, and Battlefield fanboys would go berserk when Halo stomps them both into bolivion.

Welp if disinclude zombies which bring sicfi 2-C beings into the battle with magical bullshit and perkes and gobblegums , time travel , wonder weapons , exo zombies , etc

I feel like we shouldn't be looking at crossovers based on how they'd actually match up, as that would instantly ruin almost all of them

Firestrike155 said:
Welp if disinclude zombies which bring sicfi 2-C beings into the battle with magical bullshit and perkes and gobblegums , time travel , wonder weapons , exo zombies , etc
The 2-C weapon is quite literally the only thing special about CoD. Halo stomps like everything else pretty handily.

Besides. MC is potentially Universal via luck. Fite me!

uh you are forgetting monty and the shadowman , apothicons and keepers also samantha.Honestly man the summonig key isn't the only 2-C and also . like i said . in a composite with everything Cod MW2 gameplay . destorys everything.

Kingdom Hearts X Cory in the mother-flippin' House

Sure, it would be unfair, as Cory is a universe buster and can one-shot any of the 13 Darknesses with utter ease, but it would be interesting to see how these characters interact.

Firestrike155 said:
uh you are forgetting monty and the shadowman , apothicons and keepers also samantha.Honestly man the summonig key isn't the only 2-C and also . like i said . in a composite with everything Cod MW2 gameplay . destorys everything.
Ya can't use gameplay mechanics in VS debates. And that's really all with CoD Zombies, where the bulk of their power comes from. Without CoD Zombies. CoD is only marginally above the Real World most of the time.

But I'm going to drop this topic, and steer clear of the CoD wank.

Okay another crappy crossover would be Halo x Ben 10. Because Wildmutt takes down an entire Covenant fleet on his own, and then proceeds to solo the entire UNSC force as well.......

Overlord775 said:
Jotaro x any Harem anime
Jotaro's worst nightmare
And that´s why rule 34 exist.

Oh, the throught that there´s a parallel universe where it´s a thing.

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I feel like we shouldn't be looking at crossovers based on how they'd actually match up, as that would instantly ruin almost all of them
Well, if we didn´t do that, it would be just cute x gore x harem

TeenAngel101 said:
Oh wait, this is the crappy crossovers, this doesn't belong here.
Well I wonder how funny in a bad way it would be the act of Cory having the Socerer´s hat...

I wonder what he would do with it...

Firestrike155 said:
I said . Composite but back on topic really would Ben 10 x Halo be that bad . a compared to the likes of DBZ x Naruto in terms of stompage?
Even the weakest Ben 10 aliens are Low7-B. And when Ben 10 upgrades go through, the lowball/weakest aliens will be High 7-A. Nothing short of the Forerunners would even stand a chance against a single Ben 10 alien.

The strongest UNSC and Covenant ships are 7-B in dura, with 6-C AP.

scp x undertale

after the barrier breaks the monsters are counted as scps, they are locked up, until of course a containment breach happens

Eternal figure said:
scp x undertale
after the barrier breaks the monsters are counted as scps, they are locked up, until of course a containment breach happens
The 682 says "loladapt" and gets time-loop abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back