• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Crappy Crossovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
>The Serbian Film crossover / mashup actually exists

"Condemn them Mother, for they know what they are doing"

Call of Duty x Raindbow six Seige

Even in concept its good if it happened Activison or Ubisoft would find a way to ruin it mostly activison with is vastly inferior lootbox system

I love WWE crossovers, especially when they make "Wrestling Lore" canon, or take it seriously. It's one of the reasons why I legitimately like the first WWE Scooby Doo crossover.

Iceassassin25 said:
Wwe x street fighter or tekken would be pretty good though
Zangeif vs Rusev, John cena vs King, Rainbow mika vs Asuka
I could write a story about this, but maybe if I throw mortal kombat in the middle.

Fallout x Akame ga Kill Another Crossover i like the concept and idea of but its just presonally not the first thing i would crossover fallout with for me it would be Halo for the interactions that could be have there and plus a tech upgrade for the UNSC

Fallout x RWBY

Again not the first thing i would crossover fallout with but it seems popular on Fanfiction.

Assasins Creed x RWBY

Reallly i just don't know why.

Watch Dogs x Grand theft Auto

Only seen one good Fanfiction about this.

and finally Halo and or Call of Duty X RWBY

Well its just not my cup of tea really.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I'm to this day still surprised that "Godzilla Vs Cthulhu" is not a official Godzilla movie. Seriously, it's on the public domain.
Well, most people don`t know what even a Cthulhu is, and it`s even very hard to write too.

Classic Mega Man Cross NiGHTSverse. It would literally do nothing, since robots can't technically dream so neither franchise would be effected. Like, at all.

The Smashor said:
Classic Mega Man Cross NiGHTSverse. It would literally do nothing, since robots can't technically dream so neither franchise would be effected. Like, at all.
Then Dr. Light makes an accesory for Mega Man to can interact with Dr. Light`s dreams, as he had a lot of weird nightmares recently.

CursedGentleman said:
Scooby Doo and the walking dead.
Shaggy is able to solo the whole verse, and I am not even joking
Worth to remember that Scooby Doo-verse is well known for having plot armour, and the fact that this could lead to High 6-A Shaggy, likely an outlier, however.

Bobsican said:
CursedGentleman said:
Scooby Doo and the walking dead.
Shaggy is able to solo the whole verse, and I am not even joking
Worth to remember that Scooby Doo-verse is well known for having plot armour, and the fact that this could lead to High 6-A Shaggy, likely an outlier, however.
Check Scooby Doo profile then, is Low 2-C

Bobsican said:
CursedGentleman said:
Check Scooby Doo profile then, is Low 2-C
WTF!?!?!!?
I`ll make Scooby Doo Vs. Spongebob while I can.
Not anymore, apparently Scooby don't have enough 2-C feats to be considered as such.

The series that focused on Scooby-Doo having creatures 2-C was canceled sorry.

And spongebob don't have an 2-C tier

CursedGentleman said:
Not anymore, apparently Scooby don't have enough 2-C feats to be considered as such.

The series that focused on Scooby-Doo having creatures 2-C was canceled sorry.

And spongebob don't have an 2-C tier
Are you sure about that?

And even if it was cancelled, it still counts, as it`s composite.

Oh well, I can still use the 9-B ones...

The gamer and wvery other verse,. The gamerakes a iser extremly broken, and the verse is made so that it can have that without falling apart, every other cerse would have the character become a mary sue pretty fast, there are only 3 fics that did it well

One is "the games we play", which took rwby canon and fed it to sharks And the other two are dc remastered and son of gato, with one becoming op af, and the other being about using strategy instead of raw power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back