• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmology Revision : Range and Tier upgrade of Tensura characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Distance exist in 3 dimensions, a void without time and space containing time and space is 4D, we have proven the void between each world is infinite therefore 2-A

You know all this wouldn't be necessary if you READ the op
A 4-dimensional space of infinite size capable of accommodating a Low 2-C structure, or capable of accommodating at least more than one infinite-sized Low 2-C structure, will be rated as 2-A. However, it must be directly proven that the space is of infinite size and can accommodate more than one Low 2-C structure. The Great Spiritual World may not necessarily be of infinite size, even if it contains 2-3 universes. Therefore, you must directly prove that the Great Spiritual World is a 4-Dimensional space of infinite size and capable of accommodating Space Time as well. This is what I initially asked you to prove, but from the beginning, you said it was not necessary.

Bruh, there is no infinite size there, what you’re conveying is void and other things that don’t prove anything about infinite size, and that’s why many people completely disagree with you. If you consider something that contains a Low 2-C structure is always infinite size, that’s also wrong.

Bruh, there is no infinite size there, what you’re conveying is void and other things that don’t prove anything about infinite size, and that’s why many people completely disagree with you. If you consider something that contains a Low 2-C structure is always infinite size, that’s also wrong.
show me were all the people disagree 2A. Most of them agree with a possible 2A rating

Last edited:
Read the op and come back again
Quote what you feel is wrong too

A 4-dimensional space of infinite size capable of accommodating a Low 2-C structure, or capable of accommodating at least more than one infinite-sized Low 2-C structure, will be rated as 2-A. However, it must be directly proven that the space is of infinite size and can accommodate more than one Low 2-C structure. The Great Spiritual World may not necessarily be of infinite size, even if it contains 2-3 universes. Therefore, you must directly prove that the Great Spiritual World is a 4-Dimensional space of infinite size and capable of accommodating Space Time as well. This is what I initially asked you to prove, but from the beginning, you said it was not necessary.
Also this isnt the issue of what code has brought up. He said being infinitely bigger then low 2c structure isn't enough to qualify for 2A anymore according to donttalkdt. Ofcourse, this would affect wn rimuru tier. How does this answer my question.

Last edited:
I feel like this is going nowhere
People should just READ the op before commenting Honestly, its very hard and stressful of the op to reply to every comment or argument on what already exist to counter said arguments
If they "Don't" agree with it then its op job to prove why it is so
Not saying "there's no multiverse" when the literal blog is quote on quote a multiverse scaling

I honestly don't see anything close to Low 1C but I still need to read some parts to know if I'm missing something.

Lol, God is 6D now and Veldanava is 5D
Here's the thing, you guys who read the blog thanks for going through it but it now seems people with the power to destroy the cardinal world which is only Veldanava and Volume 21 Rimuru will now be 5D.
According to a recent thread a timeline contained within another Timeline scales to 5D which most of not all admins had no issues with and the labyrinth as i scaled in the blog have its own temporal Dimension for legit each floors, this floors are are 100 in total, which is contained within the cardinal universe, reading the previous thread we all saw that True dragons, nor any higher being which could easily slap the labyrinth cant destroy the cardinal world and all.
Additionally the spirit of Time exist in all Dimensions and God being Qualitative superior to that...
Ig this can work, others can start putting their opinion i might re work the op

I should've read about this thing first lol whats my problem 💀
.This structure can then be generalized to any number of dimensions, which is why destroying a spacetime continuum is a greater feat than destroying only the contents of the physical universe (Low 2-C, rather than 3-A or High 3-A). For example, a higher spacetime continuum with two temporal dimensions (instead of just one) comprises a higher temporal axis that spans regular temporal dimensions that the entirety of 4-dimensional spacetimes, or equivalents to it are serviced by (This is similar to how the time dimension in a 4-dimensional spacetime continuum spans uncountably infinite 3-dimensional snapshots of the universe), qualifying it for Low 1-C. Unless fiction shows otherwise, a different multiversal temporal dimension spanning universes that themselves have their own time dimensions as well (not the same multiversal time dimension that services many Universes and is shared by them), or even a single universe with two active temporal dimensions, qualifies. The same applies to three or more temporal dimensions.

Holy wank, the verse is absolutely not 1C it's 2B at best, for it to even touch 2A it would have to be specifically proven it's an infinite multiverse, that by itself debunks your entire point

I'm not caught up on how 2-A or Low 1-C works now but count as agree for 2-C upgrade and 2-B multiverse
The standards got me confusing but it is what it is, having 2 or more Temporal Dimensions now count as higher dimension.
I will actually need to discuss this with someone since each floor is a different timeline this is actually making the series 1-B so i need to confirm

The standards got me confusing but it is what it is, having 2 or more Temporal Dimensions now count as higher dimension.
I will actually need to discuss this with someone since each floor is a different timeline this is actually making the series 1-B so i need to confirm
I see, GL

Holy wank, the verse is absolutely not 1C it's 2B at best, for it to even touch 2A it would have to be specifically proven it's an infinite multiverse, that by itself debunks your entire point
I disagree with you. You don't always need an infinite number of universes to prove for 2A. I don't see how this is a wank. Why do u make such claims ?
I will ask this again please read the op properly before giving your comment and we did not propose for 1C

Last edited:
I disagree with you. You don't always need an infinite number of universes to prove for 2A. I don't see how this is a wank. Why do u make such claims ?
I will ask this again please read the op properly before giving your comment and we did not propose for 1C
You need to prove multiverse+ with feats and OP claimed even higher then that despite not being able to prove it, also OP literally claimed the god of the verse is 1C despite it only topping out at 2B, OP hasn't showed any proof of what he claims

Last edited:
You need to prove multiverse+ with feats and OP claimed even higher then that despite not being able to prove it, also OP literally claimed the god of the verse is 1C despite it only topping out at 2B, OP is clearly wanking
bro stop lying

OP claimed Low 1-C, not 1-C
big difference

You need to prove multiverse+ with feats and OP claimed even higher then that despite not being able to prove it, also OP literally claimed the god of the verse is 1C despite it only topping out at 2B, OP is clearly wanking
You didn't read the op. You are clearly another troll

The cardinal world itself is already a 5-D world since there’s no 4-D worlds capable of going to the cardinal world with their own abilities and not to mention that the cardinal world inhabitants can go to other 4-D worlds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back