• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmology Revision : Range and Tier upgrade of Tensura characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
Cosmology and Tier
upscaling all necessary argument from This Agreement Regarding Inconsistencies and Feat, while still using This blog as necessity for view point of the cosmology in slime https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Mizuki67/Cosmology_Explanation
proposal

• Top tiers or true dragon level should be upgraded to 2-C
  • Discussion on What Promise Land should be because i have no idea but feel it can go for something
  • rimuru and Velgrynd range should be 2-A
  • God should get low 1-C (Done creating Profile need to confirm tier)
  • true dragon Veldanava should get 2-A (done creating profile need to confirm tier)
  • Possible Low 1-C for Veldanava
The cardinal World contains the labyrinth which have separate dimensions and time axis as proposed and seen
だ、大丈夫だ。ラミリスの迷宮は、次元をも隔絶する優れた権能によって成り立っておる。これを破るなど、我にとっても難しいよ。如何に姉上とて、この中にいれば手出し出来まいて─
Each floor consist of different dimension
マイには無限に等しい寿命があるが、それでも無理だと断ずる他ない。何しろ、次元ごとに時間軸
は異なっているからだ。

Those dimensions have seperate Time axis, contained within the universe-The cardinal World

Last edited:
"Veldanava" isn't "God", and i mean the True dragon but he is still "God" because idk Same will or we can say "Was"

The same was true for Vega, who was floating in that space forever and ever. In that space, if the space between universes is infinite, that applies to all others too, which would imply that the world is indeed an infinite container for the multiverse.
You should provide evidence to prove that space is infinite.

This isn't MHA its one in all not one for all and yes, technically.
my bad i messed up my phrase.
1111515414212657202.gif

FsasUToaAAA2xGw.jpg

Jokes aside, I feel like we need to wait for at least the fan translation here for bunch of the scans, but thats just me. Anyway, leaving that aside.

• Higher Dimensional Manipulation
It was renamed to Dimensional Manipulation, but whatever. You don't actually get this ability by creating higher dimensional object, but rather manipulating the dimensional axis of it (sorta). It is more similar to changing someone dimensionality, their dimensional position, etc.

For the rest, I would rather wait for the fan translation to come out (2). I could see that 2-A could work on the premise that the space between universes is infinite compared to the inhibiting universes. Low 1-C could probably work by the logic that the creator trascended/surpassed all of it creation and was everything before he gave up his omnipotence. The Promised Land is very vague, so I won't comment on it (for now).

I want to hear about that, can you present it? I mean why do you think it's 5D? Not that I'm disagreeing, I just want to hear your opinion.
One of the admins here explained that the reason the site assumes the space between dimensions is considered 5D is because they believe it's the space that holds all the universes. Their reasoning is that if something can encompass all those 4D dimensions, it must be 5D.

FsasUToaAAA2xGw.jpg

Jokes aside, I feel like we need to wait for at least the fan translation here for bunch of the scans, but thats just me. Anyway, leaving that aside.
The Fan Translation of what?, you mean the one from Volume 21? I purposely added the raws there for further proofs so you or anyone could check to confirm, i only needed that thing do labyrinth confirmation, The rest is an official Translation from yenpress and i mean everything else
  • Higher Dimensional Manipulation
It was renamed to Dimensional Manipulation, but whatever. You don't actually get this ability by creating higher dimensional object, but rather manipulating the dimensional axis of it (sorta). It is more similar to changing someone dimensionality, their dimensional position, etc.
huh? So there's no more "Higher dimensional manipulation" again?, if there was then creating a Dimensional object could definitively work out since creating Higher dimensional object also count but uhh alright didnt know.
For the rest, I would rather wait for the fan translation to come out (2). I could see that 2-A could work on the premise that the space between universes is infinite compared to the inhibiting universes. Low 1-C could probably work by the logic that the creator trascended/surpassed all of it creation and was everything before he gave up his omnipotence. The Promised Land is very vague, so I won't comment on it (for now).
Noted. Also I didn't declare promise land to be anything am asking what it could be, dream manip world, acca5? Idk anything at all

You asking
rimuru and Velgrynd range should be 2-A
With this

The Multiverse​

Slime have been said to have Numerous Universes Its unknown why that rating is Low multiversal compared to others with only "Many" but, In Volume 17 Velgrynd said they were not just Many but So Many Infact they were so Many she got lost. Either ways it doesn't end there, in slime metaphysical Worlds like Imaginary space, Fortress of Dreams where Velgrynd have control over causality there, e.t.c all are time spaces and evidently be included in cosmology. Each World have a so called Dimensional barrier that prevents entry from other worlds and one must develop a a "Gate" in other to pass through
I don't see how it's 2A?

One of the admins here explained that the reason the site assumes the space between dimensions is considered 5D is because they believe it's the space that holds all the universes. Their reasoning is that if something can encompass all those 4D dimensions, it must be 5D.
I have heard about this.

2-C looks fine, I can support a possibly 2-A for the other stuff.

Low 1-C is a no. Yes the Space Between Timelines is 5D however, not significant enough to qualify for Tier 1 standards.

You would need The Universe to hold an uncountably infinite number of universes or is stated of being bigger in size than 2-A structures to the point that even stacking infinities on top of the size of the universe still won't reach it.

So Promise Land is just Low 2-C.

Everything else looks fine at glance

Low 2-C and 2-A (maybe probably) seem fine, but Low 1-C doesn't work.

This space is 5-D, even any space with a multiverse has the 5th axis by default, but it needs more to scale to Low 1-C, it's just trivial 5 dimensional space(5th axis)

Low 1-C is a no. Yes the Space Between Timelines is 5D however, not significant enough to qualify for Tier 1 standards.

You would need The Universe to hold an uncountably infinite number of universes or is stated of being bigger in size than 2-A structures to the point that even stacking infinities on top of the size of the universe still won't reach it.

So Promise Land is just Low 2-C.

Everything else looks fine at glance
Do disagree with your opinion on Promised Land.

Feats are enough for them to reach
Low 1-C [ 5th Dimension ]

Story, Dream, Fiction those words are normally used to describe a higher dimension and here it used as pretty much like that.

-It stated that they are in a story with an actual body. [ Immersion to lower level Dimension ]

-Its stated that they were dreaming and can dream anything as if it's everything other then Promised Land is a dream.

- sawing real world as a Fictional World.

These are enough feet to reach Low 1-C

Such as Promised Land not being an Dimension that can be reached, or not knowing about anything about its location makes the statementsmore and more powerful.

Do disagree with your opinion on Promised Land.

Feats are enough for them to reach
Low 1-C [ 5th Dimension ]

Story, Dream, Fiction those words are normally used to describe a higher dimension and here it used as pretty much like that.

-It stated that they are in a story with an actual body. [ Immersion to lower level Dimension ]

-Its stated that they were dreaming and can dream anything as if it's everything other then Promised Land is a dream.

- sawing real world as a Fictional World.

These are enough feet to reach Low 1-C

Such as Promised Land not being an Dimension that can be reached, or not knowing about anything about its location makes the statementsmore and more powerful.
Where are any of those statements? Not a single one is in those scans. The first scan only mentions that its a fictional entity with a body. Doesn't make it Low 1-C at all.

Where are any of those statements? Not a single one is in those scans. The first scan only mentions that its a fictional entity with a body. Doesn't make it Low 1-C at all.
Seeing yourself as a fictional entity supports to the 5th Dimension statements also everything in the scans.

Thanks for input .

Low 1-C is a no. Yes the Space Between Timelines is 5D however, not significant enough to qualify for Tier 1 standards
The thing is, i didn't propose that space as 5D i propose that "God" character as the only 5D being due to his Qualitative superiority, i wanted to know what the promise Land "Might" be so thanks for input
Don't worry i didn't argue promise land to be 5D just this "God" character

Seeing yourself as a fictional entity supports to the 5th Dimension statements also everything in the scans.
Does not qualify. A simple statement that its a fictional entity does not meet R/F standards. You need more supporting evidence which is not in the scans.
The thing is, i didn't propose that space as 5D i propose that "God" character as the only 5D being due to his Qualitative superiority, i wanted to know what the promise Land "Might" be so thanks for input
The mentions of "God" doesn't look like 5D to me. This scan here could give you some starting ground, but on its own it doesn't qualify.

I don't think God has a QS, in my opinion it only mentions the "omnipotent god". It has been stated that the body is real but looks like a fiction, a bit of a play on words but not a R>F, Although this statement alone is confusing, when combined with what I said before, it turns out that it is actually an "omnipotence". The best case here is 2-A (At least for me)

Does not qualify. A simple statement that its a fictional entity does not meet R/F standards. You need more supporting evidence which is not in the scans.
Disagree, Like I said there is 3 statements and all of them are enough for Promised Land to be qualified for Low 1-C Structure
The mentions of "God" doesn't look like 5D to me. This scan here could give you some starting ground, but on its own it doesn't qualify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back