• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmology Revision : Range and Tier upgrade of Tensura characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made blog hella easy for everyone to understand so you wont drag the thread longer, instead argue on what's provided

Last edited:
Top tiers or true dragon level should be upgraded to 2-C
Insufficient evidence to suggest this. Existence of parallel worlds/dimensions is mentioned but it isnt clearly established they are separate spacetime continuums required for that rating.
Discussion on What Promise Land should be because i have no idea but feel it can go for something
The nature is unclear but it seems to be a separate dimension where dreams become reality but it isnt stated to be qualitatively superior to the main world.
rimuru and Velgrynd range should be 2-A
No clear evidence showing either having that kind of range. There are mentions of numerous worlds but no specific details are provided about the nature of these worlds to indicate they can reach across separate spacetime continuums required for that rating.
God should get low 1-C (Done creating Profile need to confirm tier)
Insufficient evidence. They are described as omnipotent, omniscient and being one with all but there are no explicit feats or cosmology details that would warrant that rating.
true dragon Veldanava should get 2-A (done creating profile need to confirm tier)
Insufficient evidence. He is described as creating many worlds but there are no specifics that indicate these are separate multiversal scale spacetime continuums required for that rating.

Insufficient evidence to suggest this. Existence of parallel worlds/dimensions is mentioned but it isnt clearly established they are separate spacetime continuums required for that rating.

The nature is unclear but it seems to be a separate dimension where dreams become reality but it isnt stated to be qualitatively superior to the main world.

No clear evidence showing either having that kind of range. There are mentions of numerous worlds but no specific details are provided about the nature of these worlds to indicate they can reach across separate spacetime continuums required for that rating.

Insufficient evidence. They are described as omnipotent, omniscient and being one with all but there are no explicit feats or cosmology details that would warrant that rating.

Insufficient evidence. He is described as creating many worlds but there are no specifics that indicate these are separate multiversal scale spacetime continuums required for that rating.
You didn't read the op properly.

Last edited:

I will say it again
1) tensura worlds are already confirmed to be seperate space time continuums you just lack the knowledge for this verse.

2)You are asking something that is a no brainer.

3) I don't think you understand how vsbw standard works

4)btw I just checked your profile. The fact that you only posted something in this thread made me look suspicious of you. Why does it only have to be this thread.

Last edited:
I will say it again
1) tensura worlds are already confirmed to be seperate space time continuums you just lack the knowledge for this verse.

2)You are asking something that is a no brainer.

3) I don't think you understand how vsbw standard works

4)btw I just checked your profile. The fact that you only posted something in this thread made me look suspicious of you. Why does it only have to be this thread.
just ignore him

do we need mods now?
You think a crt can pass without mods?
1089408288514383972.png

about the the suspended world:
First, there was no concept of defense in the "Suspended World,"

Those who could move, such as Chloe and Michael, could interfere with each other's information particles to form a unified offensive and defensive battle.

On the other hand, those who could not move would be attacked without being able to take any defense.

Moreover, the fact that time was stopped meant that all the 'forces' were not working.

Intermolecular forces such as star attraction and repulsion would not work, and there were no binding forces.

There was no inertia and no exteral factors, so an object retained its original state. In that case, what would happen if something was attacked in this state?

The answer was simple it would collapse in an instant.

Whether it was a reinforced concrete wall, a solid bedrock, or a lump of steel, there was no resistance because the atoms were not even bonded to each other.

There was nothing in this world that could endure. That was the conclusion.

From Rimuru’s perspective before becoming digital lifeform:
Those who cannot reach the 'suspended world* are no match for those who can, no matter how strong they are.'- It seems that I was right in recognizing that.

In fact, there was nothing I could do.
Before Rimuru become a Digital Lifeforms he states that even he who is a 4-D being even though he become infinitely stronger than he was now who is a 4-D being he can’t do anything about it in fact he can do nothing about because no matter how strong you are is pretty much meaningless to those who reach the suspended world

In conclusion:

Suspended world: Likely Low 1-C and Limited Higher dimensional manipulation

Before Rimuru become a Digital Lifeforms he states that even he who is a 4-D being even though he become infinitely stronger than he was now who is a 4-D being he can’t do anything about it in fact he can do nothing about because no matter how strong you are is pretty much meaningless to those who reach the suspended world

In conclusion:

This kind of bizzare useless opinions was meant to be discussed on general discussion group of the series and not in an official CRT, and am Not adding this opinion (Sorry if i sounded rude)

This kind of bizzare useless opinions was meant to be discussed on general discussion group of the series and not in an official CRT, and am Not adding this opinion (Sorry if i sounded rude)
How is so? Is this supposed to be a tiering upgrade CRT?

Last edited:

In conclusion:

that is cool but this crt is not about digital lifeform though 🗿

Last edited:
How is so? Is this supposed to be a tiering upgrade CRT?
Yeah, it is.
If you read the thread carefully we are finding it difficult to get the most powerful and most transcendental being Low 1-C but you barge in with digital lifeforms being low 1-C Like its no one's business lol

In conclusion:

💀

Same opinion and the counter-arguments were not convincing at all.

Same opinion and the counter-arguments were not convincing at all.
"Same opinion"
Did you even glance at the op lol please give substantial answers anyone with eyes would know that guy over there is a troll
"There's no proof there's a multiverse"
Like wtf lol

I don't know, the fact is, you could not counter a single argument he made and instead throw him some ad hominem attacks which would not make your stance very nice.

I don't know, the fact is, you could not counter a single argument he made and instead throw him some ad hominem attacks which would not make your stance very nice.
There's no need to counter a troll, if you're not interested that's your business. I wont burst my *** to go counter a guy who thinks there's no multiverse in the series, so yeah believe what you want, am only going to counter an admin or mod if they disagree with any of the said proposals

I definitely saw a statement saying that each world has a different flow of time, causality, and laws in the novel. You could add it to your post to prevent those kinds of comments

I definitely saw a statement saying that each world has a different flow of time, causality, and laws in the novel. You could add it to your post to prevent those kinds of comments
Obviously if you read the op you would know its there
The line of them being a multiverse literally the beginning of "The multiverse" part of the blog so.......
I also linked a past thread there's no need for me to add other clerics
I will do so if an admin requires that tho

Parallel Worlds in Dimemsions

They are evidently different types of worlds in slime, one that is spiritual, physical and metaphysical. But They are dimensions which contains parallel worlds Humans was born interlocking in parallel worlds of other dimensions well haven't them say it only once was confusing and yet again Velgrynd herself mentioned this that they are similar worlds in other dimensions, Although we have been proven that there's no parallel world aka a branched timeline they are worlds that are similar, Just like the elemental World which overlaps the demon world and the Semi Spiritual world, These 3 Worlds co-existed within one World/Dimension and there was order with Different Flow of Time, Like Ramiris Labyrinth that isolates Dimensions, The Labyrinth each have universal spatial size and Different Time axis

In conclusion : Each World contains minimum of 3 space-Time, the labyrinth, can isolate those making the whole Labyrinth 100*3, breaking through one floor is already 2-, top tiers should be able to break atleast 50 making it 150 universes.

After reviewing this completely my only problem with this is considering each floor of Ramiris's Labyrinth as a multiverse consisting of a space-time continuum in 3 universal dimensions. I think each level of the Labyrinth should be treated as a universal space-time continuum. Because 3 space-time continuums mentioned are probably the space-time continuums covered by the Cardinal World.

In conclusion, I agree with 2C at 50 number of universe level for True Dragons.

The Multiverse

Slime have been said to have Numerous Universes Its unknown why that rating is Low multiversal compared to others with only "Many" but, In Volume 17 Velgrynd said they were not just Many but So Many Infact they were so Many she got lost. Either ways it doesn't end there, in slime metaphysical Worlds like Imaginary space, Fortress of Dreams where Velgrynd have control over causality there, e.t.c all are time spaces and evidently be included in cosmology. Each World have a so called Dimensional barrier that prevents entry from other worlds and one must develop a a "Gate" in other to pass through

In conclusion : Likely 2-B

This is still only 2C because there is no enough proof that the number of universes contained in the multiverse is a finite number (like a countless) of 1001 or higher. (I've already discussed this before.)

The Great Spiritual World

Also known as "The World". In Volume 15 we see Velgrynd get banished to the end of time and space, But that wasn't just the end of time and space it was a void beyond worlds where there's no flow of time and no spread of space. In volume 17 Velgrynd confirms this to be called the Great Spiritual World that contains all other worlds and it have No Cause and No effect. In Volume 17 again we see Velgrynd was in a place that was said to be between 2 universes, and she found herself unbound by Time, Volume 15 presented with the idea that space have no End, a container for the Multiverse, as they said Velgrynd would have died if she didn't have eternal life, in other words they hinted she would just float and float without seeing an end, The same was true go Vega who was floating in that space Forever and ever In that space if the space between universes is infinite that goes for all others too which would imply that world is indeed an infinite container for the Multiverse.

In conclusion: 2-A

This isn't enough for 2A cosmology, this is can't be scaled above an unknown 2C value. Moreover, according to Don't Talk (DT) , being infinitely larger than a Low 2C structure alone is no longer enough for 2A. Additionally statements are required that this 2A structure may contain an infinite number of Low 2C structures. (Note: If there are more scans, especially regarding the Great Spiritual World, add them to the blog.)

I will comment on the remaining parts later.

They are evidently different types of worlds in slime, one that is spiritual, physical and metaphysical. But They are dimensions which contains parallel worlds Humans was born interlocking in parallel worlds of other dimensions well haven't them say it only once was confusing and yet again Velgrynd herself mentioned this that they are similar worlds in other dimensions, Although we have been proven that there's no parallel world aka a branched timeline they are worlds that are similar, Just like the elemental World which overlaps the demon world and the Semi Spiritual world, These 3 Worlds co-existed within one World/Dimension and there was order with Different Flow of Time, Like Ramiris Labyrinth that isolates Dimensions, The Labyrinth each have universal spatial size and Different Time axis

In conclusion : Each World contains minimum of 3 space-Time, the labyrinth, can isolate those making the whole Labyrinth 100*3, breaking through one floor is already 2-, top tiers should be able to break atleast 50 making it 150 universes.

After reviewing this completely my only problem with this is considering each floor of Ramiris's Labyrinth as a multiverse consisting of a space-time continuum in 3 universal dimensions. I think each level of the Labyrinth should be treated as a universal space-time continuum. Because 3 space-time continuums mentioned are probably the space-time continuums covered by the Cardinal World.

The Multiverse

Slime have been said to have Numerous Universes Its unknown why that rating is Low multiversal compared to others with only "Many" but, In Volume 17 Velgrynd said they were not just Many but So Many Infact they were so Many she got lost. Either ways it doesn't end there, in slime metaphysical Worlds like Imaginary space, Fortress of Dreams where Velgrynd have control over causality there, e.t.c all are time spaces and evidently be included in cosmology. Each World have a so called Dimensional barrier that prevents entry from other worlds and one must develop a a "Gate" in other to pass through

In conclusion : Likely 2-B

This is still only 2C because there is no enough proof that the number of universes contained in the multiverse is a finite number (like a countless) of 1001 or higher. (I've already discussed this before.)

The Great Spiritual World

Also known as "The World". In Volume 15 we see Velgrynd get banished to the end of time and space, But that wasn't just the end of time and space it was a void beyond worlds where there's no flow of time and no spread of space. In volume 17 Velgrynd confirms this to be called the Great Spiritual World that contains all other worlds and it have No Cause and No effect. In Volume 17 again we see Velgrynd was in a place that was said to be between 2 universes, and she found herself unbound by Time, Volume 15 presented with the idea that space have no End, a container for the Multiverse, as they said Velgrynd would have died if she didn't have eternal life, in other words they hinted she would just float and float without seeing an end, The same was true go Vega who was floating in that space Forever and ever In that space if the space between universes is infinite that goes for all others too which would imply that world is indeed an infinite container for the Multiverse.

In conclusion: 2-A

This isn't enough for 2A cosmology, this is can't be scaled above an unknown 2C value. Moreover, according to Don't Talk (DT) , being infinitely larger than a Low 2C structure alone is no longer enough for 2A. Additionally statements are required that this 2A structure may contain an infinite number of Low 2C structures. (Note: If there are more scans, especially regarding the Great Spiritual World, add them to the blog.)

can i know your thoughts on low 1c god

would change it to 50 universes then.

Nah you wrong about this, infinitely bigger than Low 2-C is qualifiable in the right sense, since Low 2-C To 2-C structural worlds exist within it, like i said its the container, the universes are the things within that container, if there's anything infinitely bigger than Low 2-C it have to be Web novel Rimuru, but leaving that aside
古城舞衣マイ・フルキは、全力で跳んだ先のどことも知れぬ空間に漂っていた恐らくは、亜空間と称される次元の狭間だ
Here it was called a sub-space that is the gap between dimensions
──そこは、誰にも知られぬ場所──何もない 海も、空も 何も存在していない、完全なる〝無〟
A complete and utter Void
誰もいない孤独なその場所で、自分を終わらせる事さえ叶わずに、ヴェガは己の愚かさを噛み締め
る。一
Drifting throughout, forever and ever if each distance between 2 worlds is infinite, then its already 2-A , not distance per say but something of 4D, whereas a place that's void of time and space is equally like time and space

Last edited:
would change it to 50 universes then.

Nah you wrong about this, infinitely bigger than Low 2-C is qualifiable in the right sense, since Low 2-C To 2-C structural worlds exist within it, like i said its the container, the universes are the things within that container, if there's anything infinitely bigger than Low 2-C it have to be Web novel Rimuru, but leaving that aside

Drifting throughout, forever and ever if each distance between 2 worlds is infinite, then its already Low 2-C, not distance per say but something of 4D, whereas s place that's void of time and space is equally like time and space
Jordan911 opinion makes more sense to me idk why being infinitely bigger then a low 2C structure wouldnt be enough for 2A. Also wouldn't this debunk our wn rimuru 2a arguments since he got it from imaginary space being infinite in size

Last edited:
Jordan911 opinion makes more sense to me idk why being infinitely bigger then a low 2C structure wouldnt be enough for 2A. Also wouldn't this debunk our wn rimuru 2a arguments since he got it from imaginary space being infinite in size
A 4-dimensional space of infinite size capable of accommodating a Low 2-C structure, or capable of accommodating at least more than one infinite-sized Low 2-C structure, will be rated as 2-A. However, it must be directly proven that the space is of infinite size and can accommodate more than one Low 2-C structure. The Great Spiritual World may not necessarily be of infinite size, even if it contains 2-3 universes. Therefore, you must directly prove that the Great Spiritual World is a 4-Dimensional space of infinite size and capable of accommodating Space Time as well. This is what I initially asked you to prove, but from the beginning, you said it was not necessary.

A 4-dimensional space of infinite size capable of accommodating a Low 2-C structure, or capable of accommodating at least more than one infinite-sized Low 2-C structure, will be rated as 2-A. However, it must be directly proven that the space is of infinite size and can accommodate more than one Low 2-C structure. The Great Spiritual World may not necessarily be of infinite size, even if it contains 2-3 universes. Therefore, you must directly prove that the Great Spiritual World is a 4-Dimensional space of infinite size and capable of accommodating Space Time as well. This is what I initially asked you to prove, but from the beginning, you said it was not necessary.

Drifting throughout, forever and ever if each distance between 2 worlds is infinite, then its already 2-A , not distance per say but something of 4D, whereas a place that's void of time and space is equally like time and space

Infinite distance between worlds does not make the size of the world infinite.

An infinite distance between worlds does not necessarily make the size of the world itself infinite. In the context of theoretical physics and cosmology, "infinite distance" generally refers to a vast separation between different regions or universes, but the size of those individual regions or universes may or may not be infinite. The concept of infinite size is distinct from the concept of infinite distance or separation between regions.

If you guys insist on "Infinite distance = infinite size of universe," that's up to you, but you will never get a 2-A rating if you keep insisting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back