• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Garou vs Super Janemba (0-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is one time passive only, after the the hax finish its effects it is over and stop, Goku and Pikkon came way later after the affects are done so they are not being affected
That’s a very good point, I don’t think the passive is constantly happening.

Janemba’s power nullification could go under law manipulation, it was messing with the rules of the dead after all so is it a stretch to say it affected King Yemma because you know, he judges the dead and decides what their fate is?
It is still a law-based power null
That’s a very good point, I don’t think the passive is constantly happening.
There is many type of passive, just because it is called passive doesn't mean it must be constantly happening, some can happen for a while and then stop, so we measure ability via their feat, demonstration

Last edited:
Garou doesn’t have any abilities that would kill off Janemba, the AP gap is too high. Only reason this thread went on is discussing if Janemba wins by PN.

Fate Janemba has passive sealing, law/reality warping-based power null, Garou can't win due to that.

And Janemba is the amalgamation of the countless evil souls, Garou radiation can't do anything to him

How does it even work? It did nothing against Goku and Pikkon
It only activating thing under a certain timeframe, i already explained it on my comment above, when Goku and Pikkon arrived, the ability is stop, well Janemba theoretically could active it again but we never see it
Janemba doesn't have Inorganic Physiology, it should still work on em
I plan on revise the character, but well somehow always forgot him

This should be changed to the 4-B version of Janemba and the High 4-C version of Garou, which I can see a wincon for Garou. 3-C Janemba just one-shots him.

Again Fat version just passive Garou

And Super version even if you kill his physical body he can still possess Garou, since you can't kill him unless do the Gogeta soul purification, since his real self is all the evil souls

Anyway going to sleep now, midnight already

How does that work? As some people above mentioned, he didn't use it in combat.

Even if he can do it once more, the argument that he won't do it here as in character like we saw him fight Goku and the others, does hold weight. Honestly, it's been a long ass time since I watched fusion reborn.

How does that work? As some people above mentioned, he didn't use it in combat.
What do you mean???
Even if he can do it once more, the argument that he won't do it here as in character like we saw him fight Goku and the others, does hold weight. Honestly, it's been a long ass time since I watched fusion reborn.
yeah, i just said, in theory, or well if you bloodlust him, but anyway it not matter, since even in Super form he still have other options

I mean if he can't use power null, Fat Janemba doesn't really have wincons either I think.

Also Super Janemba just stomps so he can't be included lol

Forget if he can use the power null, how do we know that his power null can nullify expands past any of the stuff he did on his profile?

I mean if he can't use power null, Fat Janemba doesn't really have wincons either I think.
He can still possess, and even if he not, he outlive Garou due to being a bunch of soul, same can be said for Super version
Forget if he can use the power null, how do we know that his power null can nullify expands past any of the stuff he did on his profile?
wdym???

Anyway sleep, come back tomorrow, but still the connection to the site is really unstable somehow lmao

Why is everyone talking about Base Janemba when the OP clearly says that is Super Janemba?

Yes he can?
Remember the 3-A thread? Yeah, the wiki decided it was best to effectively take away his main ability and reduce it to literally do nothing. That's because the staff and many members here are idiots but, wrong thread to be discussing anyways.
Garou just can't copy anything now.

This applies to all of Power Mimicry users, so Garou isn't alone.
It's still complete bs, since garou is a special case with his broken limiter
everyone who actually was knowledgeable had unanimously agreed that garou could copy up until high 3-A, but then an arbitrary wiki standard made for the purpose of screwing over logic came in. So let's not pretend this is even a comparable situation, it's just the standards being crafted idiotically.
Ultimate Cope
quiet down charlie, the big boys are speaking now🗿

anyways we should just try to find a better match, preferably putting garou against literally anything but dbz
it's for the greater good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back