• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Garou vs Super Janemba (0-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think “Saitama reached a level that nobody can measure” means Garou can’t copy. and the limit breaking argument is dumb cuz there are obvious limits to his powers
He literally pulls off the time travel later on, only was really difficult cause god was turning him into ****** salt.
and if you followed the fight at ******* all you'd know that it had nothing to do with Saitama's power being too high and was entirely the fault of his AD
He visibly copies saitama several times after that scene where "nobody could measure" his power. How have you never made a good post on this website ever I'm seriously impressed

garou is a special case with his broken limiter
"We" don't care about limiter or whatnot. Feet >>>>>>>>>. Also, from what I know, the other debating forums also use this too, to avoid NLF. Not sure if you can argue Garou can copy Universal AP even off-site.

Gonna close this then and @ZillertheBucko, this is a formal warning that you are getting too heated.
quiet down charlie, the big boys are speaking now🗿
He literally pulls off the time travel later on, only was really difficult cause god was turning him into ****** salt.
and if you followed the fight at ******* all you'd know that it had nothing to do with Saitama's power being too high and was entirely the fault of his AD
He visibly copies saitama several times after that scene where "nobody could measure" his power. How have you never made a good post on this website ever I'm seriously impressed
Cursing the wiki and our standards is fine, but rude comments directly towards other users is not, especially when they're not being rude towards you. Please do not do so again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back