• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Garou vs Super Janemba (0-0-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizer04

He/Him
ddp6bru-0c815173-6330-466e-b503-1a80f3d495a3.png
df6aaqv-14479b8c-9074-420b-88f0-94880dc4b6ec.png

Speed Equalized.

Garou:

Janemba:

Inconclusive:

A couple things need to be cleared up. First, which keys are being used: is this Parallel Timeline Awakened Garou or the main timeline Awakened Garou, and is it Janemba or Super Janemba who's fighting here. Cuz the way I see it, Super Janemba just AP stomps Garou, and the rules of the wiki have already established Garou can't copy anything higher than 4-A, regardless of whether it's actually true or not. So if it's base Janemba and Awakened Garou starts off at High 4-C, then Awakened Garou just copies Janemba.

Honestly, what can Janemba really do against Garou? For one, we don't know whether Janemba can really resist the level of radiation that Garou emits. Secondly, he doesn't really have anything in his arsenal that Garou can't copy. He could likely copy Janemba's portal creation, since it's really similar to Blast's own portals, and just completely outskills Janemba or obliterates him with a GRB. Seems like kind of a stomp in Garou's favor. What are Janemba's wincons here?

Fat Janemba passive Law, Sealing and Power Null Garou to oblivion. So no using Fat Janemba is just a stomp.

Algumas coisas precisam ser esclarecidas. Primeiro, quais chaves estão sendo usadas: é este Garou Despertado da Linha do Tempo Paralela ou o Garou Despertado da linha do tempo principal, e é Janemba ou Super Janemba que está lutando aqui. Porque do jeito que eu vejo, Super Janemba apenas AP pisa em Garou, e as regras do wiki já estabeleceram que Garou não pode copiar nada maior que 4-A, independentemente de ser verdade ou não. Então, se é base Janemba e Awakened Garou começa em High 4-C, então Awakened Garou apenas copia Janemba.

Honestamente, o que Janemba pode realmente fazer contra os Garou? Por um lado, não sabemos se Janemba pode realmente resistir ao nível de radiação que os Garou emitem. Em segundo lugar, ele realmente não tem nada em seu arsenal que Garou não possa copiar. Ele provavelmente poderia copiar a criação do portal de Janemba, já que é realmente semelhante aos próprios portais de Blast, e apenas supera completamente Janemba ou o destrói com um GRB. Parece uma espécie de pisar a favor de Garou. Quais são os wincons de Janemba aqui?
Doesn't Garou already have portal crafting? and I think it's even more versatile than the one in janemba, but anyway, if it's the janemba in the image, it would give one hit in garou, due to the much superior ap.

But like how does it even work? Goku, Pikkon and Vegeta didn't have their powers nullified so why would Garou?
Well assuming Janemba really did nullify Yemma's power as testified above, than the simple solution to why Goku, Pikkon, and Vegeta weren't affected is that they have a resistance to power null.

Well assuming Janemba really did nullify Yemma's power as testified above, than the simple solution to why Goku, Pikkon, and Vegeta weren't affected is that they have a resistance to power null.
There’s no implication that they themselves have the resistance to power null.
They all do share one trait though: they are dead.

Mas como isso funciona mesmo? Goku, Pikkon e Vegeta não tiveram seus poderes anulados, então por que Garou teria?
O null power is a combo actually. the person who is sealed has their powers nullified, and goku and pikkon weren't sealed, so they didn't have their powers nullified.

There’s no implication that they themselves have the resistance to power null.
They all do share one trait though: they are dead.
The implication is that they weren't affected by Janemba's passive power null. It doesn't need to be stated to be a resistance or anything.

A implicação é que eles não foram afetados pelo poder passivo nulo de Janemba. Não precisa ser declarado para ser uma resistência ou qualquer coisa.
The question it is that they did not in fact resist the null power, because it is through sealing. Sealing not only seals people away, it also nullifies their powers. Both Goku and Pikkon were not sealed, that's why they didn't have their powers sealed.

The question it is that they did not in fact resist the null power, because it is through sealing. Sealing not only seals people away, it also nullifies their powers. Both Goku and Pikkon were not sealed, that's why they didn't have their powers sealed.
I was working under the premise that the power null is passive and that the sealing is not, as his sealing isn't noted to be passive in his profile while his power null is. That isn't to say it isn't, but I was arguing specially under the premise that the profile was true and that the two have no correlation to one another.

I was working under the premise that the power null is passive and that the sealing is not, as his sealing isn't noted to be passive in his profile while his power null is. That isn't to say it isn't, but I was arguing specially under the premise that the profile was true and that the two have no correlation to one another.
weird, because the first thing that happens after the janemba is born, is all hell being sealed, the sealing that should be passive.

weird, because the first thing that happens after the janemba is born, is all hell being sealed, the sealing that should be passive.
While this is probably true, it being passive isn't reflected on the profile. Though I do think that if what you say is true both should be passive.

While this is probably true, it being passive isn't reflected on the profile. Though I do think that if what you say is true both should be passive.
Strange not to be on your profile this.

Here is the scene of his appearance, the first thing that happens is hell being sealed, and the people who are sealed in the crystals, have their powers nullified.

It is one time passive only, after the the hax finish its effects it is over and stop, Goku and Pikkon came way later after the affects are done so they are not being affected

Strange not to be on your profile this.
I should clarify, I agree with you assuming what you say is true, I'm just saying his sealing being passive isn't on his profile is all. It should be edited in if his power null is passive but only works if you get caught in his sealing.
Here is the scene of his appearance, the first thing that happens is hell being sealed, and the people who are sealed in the crystals, have their powers nullified.
Tbh, that doesn't particularly look passive. It kind of looks like he poofed into existence, and then started using sealing magic. Though illustrating passive abilities doesn't usually doesn't work unless you first explain that it's passive otherwise people just assume the ability can be used really quickly.

I should clarify, I agree with you assuming what you say is true, I'm just saying his sealing being passive isn't on his profile is all. It should be edited in if his power null is passive but only works if you get caught in his sealing.

Tbh, that doesn't particularly look passive. It kind of looks like he poofed into existence, and then started using sealing magic. Though illustrating passive abilities doesn't usually doesn't work unless you first explain that it's passive otherwise people just assume the ability can be used really quickly.
His birth and magic were messing with and reversing the laws of reality governing the Other World and the Universe, leading to the dead rising from their graves and other supernatural and physical phenomena outside of the norm.

Passive is an ability that active automatically, Janemba when start forming, warped the entire Otherworld, sealed King Yemma in his palace, nullified his power and stripped him of his ability to judge the death, it all happened at the same time, the effect is done when Janemba finish forming his body. In a vsmatch it will be treated as passive

Janemba’s power nullification could go under law manipulation, it was messing with the rules of the dead after all so is it a stretch to say it affected King Yemma because you know, he judges the dead and decides what their fate is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back