• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cosmic Fear Garou vs Meta-Cooler (Not Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just noticed this. God its so hard to keep up with this thread

Anyway, yes I believe a beam clash will work and coolers can reinforce the beams they want.

I just remembered Cooler can cause massive explosions on his target with trinkets of his energy right after his Analytical predictions feat, now I can only imagine an army also like that. Without this AD and RE wank, I don't see Garou making it out from an army jumping him.
my favorite wank: the accepted values on the profile (on a wiki where lowballs take precedence)
now let me tell you something pal-

Not only has this thread further devolved into toxicity but the votes have stayed at about even since the last tally from the OP. With that all said, I believe this thread can be closed now and put as inconclusive. Whoever wishes to add this to the profiles or get it added can do so on their own, but for now, I think this discussion to be over.

Yeah cuz Cooler would just stare at bro and the Gete Star won't defend itself.

Did everyone forget that the Gete Star can regen from a self-aware chip?
the gete star would probably rather do literally anything else than regen
by the time the fight ends, garou will have gotten like some stupid trillions of times stronger or something dawg, he'd shit his pants just standing next to him, especially since garou would have figured out that the gete star spawns the coolers by that time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back