• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Man Too Angry To Stay Dead vs. Super Perfect Bug (God of War vs. Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacku

He/Him
Looks like Super Perfect Cell and Demigod Kratos share the exact same value for 4-B (not anymore lol) so naturally I gotta make them fight.

(Both 4-A, Fight takes place in the Cell Games arena, Speed Equalized)

Kratos:
ojZ9-L.gif

Super Perfect Cell:
dragon-ball-z-perfect-cell.gif

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I mean, Posiedon's Rage kinda just ***** Cell over. That cellular regeneration isn't helping against thorough desconstruction. Also there's soul hax.

I can see Kratos throwing hands before pulling any hax. But a ....... How strong are both of them?

I mean, Posiedon's Rage kinda just ***** Cell over. That cellular regeneration isn't helping against thorough desconstruction. Also there's soul hax.

I can see Kratos throwing hands before pulling any hax. But a ....... How strong are both of them?
Ironically the Kratos profile links the same calc that Cell has on his profile. So Kratos is probably stronger considering Cell is doing this with a charged attack and we're also talking about GoW 1 Kratos who would be stronger than Ascension Kratos.

Cell's regen just being Low-High means Poseidon's Rage deletes him, body and soul.

Not to mention he can just be PetrifIed. Or power nulled. Or done in by any of the other hax Kratos has.

Yeah, this is a stomp.

I thought kratos was "man too angry to stay dead" and doomslayer was "man too angry to die"

Would this matchup be more fair if I made it Kid Buu instead of Cell?

Kid Buu has better regen and is stronger, unless Kratos and his deconstruction can just bypass all that no matter how good the regen is
Kratos's deconstruction wipes out even vapor and crushes the soul simultaneously. Even incorporeal formless undead wraiths are wiped out completely with no trace left of them.

And the soul consists of one's concept now so uh, yeah. He's doomed regardless.

Does Kratos go for deconstruction in character in this key? I'm not too familiar with his greek moveset since I've only played 2018 and Ragnarok so far.

He does whatever is tactical demand of situation is. He opens up with Blades up close or on mid range.

Ranged magic if on range.

And goofy magic for goofy enemies.

Novels have him open up with either Poseidon's Rage or Zeus' Fury a lot.

Well, I guess to make it a bit more fair for Cell I'll use his Toei profile but idk if that'll do much for him tbh

So uh, what's the AP gap? What do 4B Toei peeps scale to other than the Solar System bust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back